New thread time ladies, link to old thread:

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....howtopic=358893

#2 *Cookie*

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

Gold but i don't think there will be a rush to get it lol

#3 suzieq

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:50 PM

Hi there,

Well Bailey had a reaction to some nuts the other day and now i have an appointment to see a Dr. But it's not until 27th March. Oh well, i will have to read everything now.

Back later.

#4 *Cookie*

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

oh bugger suzie,hope he is ok ohmy.gif

#5 lilone_

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

Happy 2008 everyone, hope its a fantastic year for you all

Suzie: sorry to hear Bailey had a reaction, scarry stuff.  I think Lochie has my seafood allergy, blew up when a piece of claramari touched his lips - well at least its fairly easy to avoid seafood, nuts though is much harder.  Goodluck with the reading

Sarah: HNY to ya Missy *hugs* hope you and Luke are well and not melting in the recent heat!

#6 suzieq

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

HI there,

Thank you.

If you want a laugh go to What do you think?, and find the one about the neighbour with alot of veiws.

#7 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:19 AM

I'm such a ditzhead, didn't even realise there was a new thread.

Hi everyone  waves.gif

I've been bedridden ... literally since NY with bronchitis ... not fun. Feeling a little more human since yesterday though I still have a really deep husky voice.

Missed my bf giving birth to her newest little man on Friday morning, still yet to meet him but have stayed away because I didn't want to make anyone sick.

Nothing new here to report sorry girls, just wanted to post in here so I could get notifications of this thread.

Hope you are all well
Col

#8 suzieq

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:54 PM

Hi

I hope everyone is well that comes on here and reads this.

DD is going to visit her cousin for a couple of days on Thursday. Then next week we go and collect her high school books and uniform. Oh and the government give new high school students $300 dollars towards the costs. That covers about 1/3 of the costs. blink.gif

Daves dad is in hospital at the moment also. He has been having some funny turns lately. He stands up and gets dizzy, his heart rate drops right down. He is going to need a pacemaker now. :sad:

Well better go Bye for now SUE

#9 suzieq

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

Hi all,

BUMP

Well he has now had a pacemaker put in and is good at the moment.
Bye for now

#10 suzieq

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

Hi there,

Yes the kids have gone. School is back, no more what can i do tongue.gif  laughing2.gif
Down side tho the alarm clock is back cry1.gif  Oh well suppose i can't have it all.

Now to go and get DD from her first day at high school.

Bye SUE

#11 SandyR

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

I can't believe Laci will be 3 tomorrow! Here is her cake, simple but easy original.gif

#12 lilone_

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:38 AM

ohmy.gif Ohhh my gosh its the start of the Birthday period!  Where have the last 3 years gone

Im not even going to try and keep up with everyones Birthdays but I know it starts with Laci ...... so

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Laci

Have a fab day!

I hope that everyone celebrates their munchkins 3rd Birthdays well, would be nice to see some celebratory photos and edible master pieces too.  

Enjoy the coming months as they all turn 3!
Kate

Edited by lilone_, 04 February 2008 - 07:38 AM.

#13 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:22 PM

Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Laci!!

Fantastic looking cake there Sandy - well done!!

#14 -DEBS-ANGELS-

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISH
Hope we can make it a really special day for you.  Sorry that you have to do Uniform Shop with me in the morning, but we will have fun when we got out to lunch.....my treat....

Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Debbie, Charley and Courtney x x x x x x x x x x

Edited by -DEBS-ANGELS-, 03 March 2008 - 09:51 PM.

#15 *Cookie*

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

Hi girls
Hope Laci had a great birthday Sandy

Happy birthday Mish  wub.gif

11 days until my baby is a big boy and turns 3 blink.gif feels like yesterday  cry1.gif he was a bubby
For those with birthdays coming up I wanna see pics tongue.gif

Edited by cookie79, 04 March 2008 - 07:35 PM.

#16 -DEBS-ANGELS-

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MICHAEL
Hope you have a great day, and we will have heaps of fun when we go out for dinner.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Deb, Charley and Courtney
x x x x x x x

Edited by -DEBS-ANGELS-, 06 March 2008 - 09:38 PM.

#17 **shell-76**

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

THanx Deb.... Happy 3rd Birthday to all all march babies (or should the be little ladies and little men)

#18 *Cookie*

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Michael!!!!  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Omg my baby turns 3 in 6 dayssssssssssssssss  cry1.gif  cry1.gif

Oh good news,if anyone still reads lol
LUKE DID A NUMBER TWO ON THE POTTY LOL
Yes how exciting is my life pmsl

#19 **shell-76**

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:45 PM

yay Luke.... i know how happy we get when we have no more 2s to change lol

#20 *Cookie*

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:12 PM

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BOY,I LOVE YOU BABY XXXX

Think I am talkign to myself in here lol

#21 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

Happy 3rd Birthday Master Luke!!
I hope you and mummy had a wonderful special day filled with joy, love and celebration (I also hope you got spoilt rotten with presents)

Congrats Sos on your Big 'Little Man'

Love Col

#22 suzieq

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:23 AM

**************HAPPY BIRTHDAY lUKE FOR YESTERDAY*************
               AND A BELATED ONE FOR MICHAEL.

Well i survived a week by myself while Dave went away with his dad and brother.
DS1 (Branden) had got some pencil stuck in his ear awhile ago, now we have to go for a hearing test.

And hi to all out there still reading and repling.

Bye 4 now SUE

#23 lilone_

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:24 PM

Happy Mothers Day to all my fellow March Mummies for tomorrow.  Have a great day

#24 *Cookie*

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:31 AM

Hi girls

Luke came down with croup over the weekend cry1.gif  had to take him to emergency because he had a fever and couldn't breath,they gave him steriods and is getting better slowly  unsure.gif

Hope everyone had a great Mothers Day and got spoilt xx

Edited by cookie79, 13 May 2008 - 10:32 AM.

#25 suzieq

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

Hi there Sarah,
Poor Luke and you. It is so scarey when that happens. I hope he is better now. I would think so after a month tho.

Well my sister Kerri isn't well at the moment.  cry1.gif  Long story, She had to have part of her bowl removed. When mum and dad went to pick her up a week later ,she collapsed. So she stayed another night, they did tests , but couldn't find anything. She was home for 2 nights and it happened again. Mum and Dad had to call an Ambo. It has now been confirmed that she had a stroke cry1.gif . What makes this even harder for my parents is that Kerri has williams disease(An interlectual handicap) and my mum has arthritis. Sorry about the spelling.

Better go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.