March 05 Parents # 179

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 -DEBS-ANGELS-

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:19 PM

Hi everyone

Im not a MM but I have enjoyed coming here in the past and finding out what you girls are all upto..... its really really sad that this group has fallen apart  cry1.gif  

Hi Mish, I know whats been happening with you, but I was wondering what about Sarah, Bec, Col, etc that all used to be here but have since gone (I know Sarah still visits) - How did Bec go with her new son and how is her husband?  

I hope that some of you will come back, coz for me who is friends with someone from this group - its really sad.........

Luv to you all and I hope that you are all safe and healthy

Deb

#27 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

I'm still around EB in general - I don't read here very often though.

I too hope everyone else is well.
Col

#28 **shell-76**

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

Same here... hope all is well with our march ladies n gents and their loverly mummies to..

#29 *Cookie*

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:21 PM

Hi girls I am here original.gif

Just been a busy winter for us,sickness and stuff you know the drill with winter  glare.gif dealing with the seperation stuff,can get a divorce next month,mixed emotions with it  huh.gif Luke is great,loving,affectionate boy and it a total Mum's boy in a good way  wink.gif Can't believe he is a kindy boy next year  cry1.gif Um not much else to say,same old lol,just working and stuff,really miss you girls,hope you all pop in again

Becc is good,I spoke to her on msn not long ago and have her on facebook original.gif

#30 -DEBS-ANGELS-

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

Hi all

Mish thanks for a good night last night!!!!  Hope your head isnt tooooooo sore!  Its your own fault anyway!  LOL  - We will keep the leftovers for the next girlie night - LOL - in 2 weeks

Luv Deb

#31 -DEBS-ANGELS-

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:02 PM

HI EVERYONE IN MARCH MUMMY LAND

Hope you are all fine.............. Just coming in to wish all of you mummies and your children a great year starting in Kindy...............  Heres hoping you all have a fantastic year and your children settle into school original.gif

Luv Deb

#32 -DEBS-ANGELS-

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:50 PM

HELLOOOOOOOO HELLOOOOOOOO HELLOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS EVERYONE

JUST CAME IN TO WISH MY BUDDY MICHAEL AND HIS MUMMY MISH A WONDERFUL 1ST DAY AT KINDY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!  HOPE ITS A GREAT ONE MICHAEL (AND I KNOW THAT WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO PULL YOU AWAY FROM SCHOOL TOMORROW ARVO)  CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE MORNING original.gif

LOTS OF LOVE DEB, CHARLEY AND COURTNEY

#33 **shell-76**

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

THANX DEB........

It was Micahel's 1st daya t kindy today and he cried and cried and had be pry'd off my arm sad.gif.. He was happy to leave and wants to go back again..

I hope all you other Mummies and Little ones (not so little) had a good start to school  You all must post a few pics  i will be back later to post mine..

I MISS YOU ALL.......

#34 papillion

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

happy 4th birthdays to everyones little march ones

Edited by papillion, 15 March 2009 - 03:23 AM.

#35 **shell-76**

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

Hi ladies...

I hope eacj and everyone one of you are all safe and well.

to all our little Masters & Little Misses a very very big

happy 4th Birthday

... May you alll be spolit with lots and lots of kisses and cuddles , and of course presents

#36 FLASH30AUS

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hi All the March Mummy's!

Our little ones have turned 4 now, and next year is BIG school.  I hope you are all well.

We are good.  Rhiannon is beautiful, and so very smart.  She says such large words now, in context.  Frustrated... organised.  Very funny.

She will sadly be an only child though, as I've been diagnosed as not being able to have anymore kiddies.  Not without ALOT of help, most likely a donor egg, which is not something we care to go through.  I guess we'll just be happy with the one we have. :-)

I hope your all going well.  I remember back to the days when we first started this wonderful and scarey journey, nearly 5 years ago now, and how life has changed.

All the best,

Christie
Mum to Rhiannon Jade 08/03/2005

#37 nicolaanne

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:24 AM

Hi March Mummies!  Has been a long time since I ventured in here, is anyone still lurking?  

Emma is off to her first day of school today.  Thought I might send out a good luck to the other March babies starting school and the Mums too of course.    

Hope all is going well original.gif

Nicki

#38 *Cookie*

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

I still lurk but it's always quiet here sad.gif

#39 *Cookie*

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

Bumping this up just in case some of our March Mummies do sneak a peek in here

Am thinking of you all xxx

#40 jesseknx

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

I used to post in this group years ago - but now i've rejoined with a new username and all lol....

Hi everyone!! I've got a bit of time on my hands now that my boyfriend is working away through the weeks, so i thought i might try joining a new message board to keep me busy at nites once the kids are tucked away in bed.

I'm Jess (26), i have a wonderful boyfriend Matt (24) and 2 amazing kids from previous relationships, Kailee (6) and Xavier (born 16th Oct '09). Matt and i are waiting to start TTC our own baby together as of next year, so we're both excited and the next 8 or so months can't go quick enough lol

I'm looking forward to meeting loads of new friends :-) I'm pretty down to earth, friendly and love chatting. I can't wait to get posting again :-)

xxx

Edited by jesseknx, 29 May 2011 - 02:12 PM.

#41 Mish+3

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hello all... Hope all are going well...

#42 nicolaanne

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

First time on EB in years and thought I'd pop in to say hi to March Mummies everywhere :)

Quick update on me:

Have moved back to New Zealand and loving life living on the farm.

Now have 3 kids and the family is complete.  My March Baby Emma is 9 and into Netball and Tae Kwon Do.  My two boys are now 4 and 6.

Hope everyone is well.

Nicki

#43 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

Hi all,

Fleeting pop-in to say "Hi" and that I hope you're all keeping well.

Cheers
Colleen

#44 Mish+3

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:20 PM

Our march babies are now inthe double digits. Hope all our mums and not so little  marchies are all going well. hugs to all ..

Xoxoxox

#45 Dontcry

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:09 PM

Time goes so fast, wished everyone a good day

#46 Mish+3

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

well my loverly March Mummies,

we are half way thru our 1st yr of high school with our not so little babies. Hope every one of you are all traveling well on your road thru life.

Miss you all,
Maybe a facebook group to get us back chatting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.