how are you feeling Donna?

#5 sunshine_days

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:46 PM

i see you have some names picked donna.. l love both of them biggrin.gif

Hello to everyone else.

Bumping us back up

#6 adnama

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

hey Renee how you been how are the kids?

#7 KZIMum

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Thanks Renee biggrin.gif

Hey Amanda, feeling tired but not as bad as you, hopefully you'll be feeling 100% better soon wink.gif .

Can't believe birthday's are coming up soon, only about 4 weeks until DS1 turns 3 wacko.gif , it's gone so fast!

#8 sunshine_days

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

All is well here.... Kids are growing up too fast and have worn me out today.. not sure where they got all their energy but l know they have stolen mine tongue.gif

#9 adnama

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

Maybe they have mine to renee  laughing2.gif

Donna - Im sure i'll be fine soon not too bad if i can get over the tiredness lol

#10 Silkweb

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

Hi everyone  grin.gif

Yah a new thread original.gif

Nic - congrats on the new pregnancy original.gif  Yes it would have been nice if the maternity wing had been finished last time around. lol At least you'll get to use it this time. original.gif

Heather - Thomas is great, thanks.  We're in the middle of TT atm, which is so much fun. Tounge1.gif

Hi Donna, Carebear, Renee, Kelly.

Not much to report, just work & family life.

Sherrie.

#11 adnama

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:20 AM

Happy Birthday to all our big babies turned/turning 3 this month and our Early babies as well wub.gif

#12 jacks*mummy

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

Hello girls

Just popping in to say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of our beautiful May babies  wub.gif

Hope that they have all had a great birthday, and for those yet to come, hope they do have a great birthday  wub.gif

Tara

#13 weekendsrule

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Hi Tara!!!  I was just thinking about you the other day original.gif

#14 jacks*mummy

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:21 PM

hiya Kasie, funny you should say that as I was just thinking about u the other day too.  How are you going?  r u still up where u were last time?  Congrats on the pg too  wub.gif   would be great to catch up again.

Tara xx

#15 weekendsrule

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

Nup, we've moved to Morayfield.  Though we're trying to buy a house in Gympie, it's not looking too hopeful atm...

We'll definitely have to catch up one day lol...

#16 Silkweb

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

Happy 3rd Birthday to all our May babies biggrin.gif

Hi Amanda, Donna, Renee, Kasie, Tara. original.gif

Thomas is well and had a lovely birthday. original.gif

Sherrie.

#17 GirlyGirls

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:57 PM

3 years for our May Babies where has the time gone??

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MAY BABIES

All is going well here, after me telling everyone to buy Cadie clothes for her birthday i have now run out of room to put them all  laughing2.gif

Addison is going well as well, although she is a little boobie monster. She turned 6 weeks yesterday  ohmy.gif
Cadence just adores her but i am constanly telling her to get out of her face  blush.gif

KASIE congrats on the pregnancy

Better keep moving i guess

#18 weekendsrule

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

Thanks Tania biggrin.gif

#19 sunshine_days

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

Hi all keep forgetting to come in here.

Happy Birthday to all the May Babies (well not so much babies anymore)

All is well here and the kids keep me busy. Nate never shuts up now and is always asking what is that... makes it hard when driving and he is asking... wish l had eyes in the back of my head laughing2.gif

Hi Tara Great to see you in here, and how is Jack these days? Has he still have the red hair?

Tania Sounds like Candence adores her little sister. wub.gif Nate was like that with Tahlia. Its so cute to watch them grow up together... i am sure they will change as they get older and fight. rolleyes.gif

Kasie how are you feeling this pregnancy and how is the house hunting?

#20 weekendsrule

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

I'm excited about the pregnancy, but the SPD has now kicked in.  I'm working on ways to reduce the pain, but it's going to be a LONG six months.

We've bought a house - went unconditional yesterday original.gif  There is some confusion as to the settlement date though lol - we should find out Monday - which may mean we only have a week till we have to move eek lol.

#21 TwoGingernuts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

Hi yas ...

Anyone know what's going on in MM?  unsure.gif

#22 adnama

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:27 AM

Whats wrong with it?

I know Bel and I couldn't get in the other day
I just tried and i'm on there now. Or something completely different?

Look at all the chit chat in here

#23 TwoGingernuts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:03 AM

I can't get in at all ATM. It's been up and down a bit lately.

#24 sunshine_days

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

Hello all

I can get into MM and have had no probs.

Ah it is so ncie and quiet ehre without Nate. Nige is off canoing this weekend with dad (my dad) and l am not sure how l will be by the end of the weekend. I will be climbingt eh walls with the kids l think laughing2.gif

#25 sunshine_days

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

bumping us up to the firstpage again...

how is everyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.