Angelcare Nappy Bin Refills

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 planejane

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

Hi there

I have just moved from Brissie to Sydney and have an Angelcare Nappy Bin which I adore.  I used to get refills at Big W and KMart, but here in Sydney I have been unable to find a place that sells them.  I used to buy them at KMart when they had 20% off and they were cheaper than buying online.  Can anyone help???

#2 mumsthe1

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:13 PM

I think that I have seen the wrapper for sale in Babies Galore, so I assume they would sell the refills also. They are online also, not sure if they sell them online, they usually have more stuff in store. Good Luck

#3 planejane

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:59 PM

Thanks for that.  I picked up a couple today.  Does anyone else know where I can buy the refills for under $16.99???

#4 Toothfairy01

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

You can get the 4 pack for $60 at Big W but they often don't have stock.

My bin has stopped working, the inner thing that opens up doesn't open up when I release the pedal anymore and I don't know what to do to fix it.

#5 planejane

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

I love my Angelcare Bin (well as much as you can a nappy bin wink.gif).  Have been using it for 5+ years.  I got sick of trying to find the refills in various stores and now buy them on ebay -

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/12-x-Angelcare-...1#ht_836wt_1171

Free delivery and $11 each!!!  Delivery from memory takes about 3 weeks.

Oh, and you don't have to buy 12 at a time, the shop has a few options.

#6 NinjaMum

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Last bunch of refills I got from Go Toddler: http://www.gotoddler.com.au/Angelcare_Napp...iant_ac0034.htm - but I did have a discount coupon (they seem to do these regularly) so I think it was less than $50.

Thanks for that ebay link PP, I'll be keeping an eye on those next time we need more!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.