Market research / Focus group people needed in Sydney
Plus work from home ops - updated March 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
160 replies to this topic

#1 melandned

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

Hi guys

This post is for 2 lots of people

1. If you want to participate in market research / focus groups (some are in home product trials)
and
2. If you want to help me find people who are interested in participating in the market research / focus groups.

You are able to live anywhere for the recruiting part (you must live in Sydney if you want to participate in groups).

Correspondance is via email but you can always call me if you need to

INFO BELOW IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP ME WITH RECRUITING

If you want to do the groups plz pm me and i can send you info over

I work from home for a market research company (people REQUEST to be on my list and i get them to sample products, view ads etc either in home or at a venue)

NO COLD CALLING AT ALL - people request to be on my list

Sometimes I get jobs that I just can't fill as i have nobody suitable for them
So I need help!

I already have some lovely ladies from EB working for me .

This is NOT a huge money earner by any means but hey for not a lot of work it's not bad LOL

Here's how it works

I get a group that I need help with
my email to you would look similar to the following

Subject - Jobs available

Hi all
I need help with the following
Please get your people to fill out the questions under ‘research at harris park’ PLUS the ones right at the bottom (under ‘jobs available from mel’)
Very important that they put you referred them
They can email me directly or email to you for forwarding
If they qualify for this first part I will send them the next lot of questions
If they are chosen for the group I will let you know

Payment is 10.00 per head for people that are chosen and complete the group
If your person isn’t chosen they will still go on my database under your name so when they are used for another group you will still receive the payment
The payment is a 10.00 one off payment for the first use
Ta
Mel
PLEASE SUBMIT NAMES TO ME BY MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER

PLEASE PASS ALONG TO ANYONE INTERESTED – if they are not on my list they will need to fill out the questions right at the bottom of the email as well as the ones regarding any research they are interested in.

Please fill out the questions to the ones you are interested in – if you delete the groups you are NOT interested that would be great! If you can do more than one group fill out all the questions, as your answers may determine you for a particular group which may not be the day you are initially interested in.  Feel free to cut and paste if the answers are the same.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

RESEARCH At HARRIS PARK

Friday 25th September

11.50am – 2.30pm for females aged 25 – 34 years who have children

$90cash will be given after the session

If you are interested please answer the following

QUESTIONS

1. Name

1a. Are you male or female

2. Age

2a Childrens ages (who live with you)

3. Your contact numbers
3a Your occupation please describe fully
3b Your partners occupation please describe fully

4. When was the last time you attended a group discussion

How you would help me

What you would then do is go through your contacts and see if anyone is interested, if they are then you would forward them the email to see if they qualify for the 2nd lot of questions.
They would send it back to me with another form filled out saying that you referred them

Once the person has done the group and all is good, i would then be able pay you (i pay 10.00 per head)

BUT i can only afford to pay you when i get paid (i get paid monthly) so if for instance someone goes to a group right at the beginning of the month you wouldn't get paid until the next month.  EG For Feb groups I will be paid on Tuesday (so it is a long time to wait for the first payment I know)
Sometimes i can pay you as soon as the group is done, it just depends on how much money i have and whether i'm living pay to pay  wink.gif

This is NOT a scam i've been around for a while as you can see

As i said, it's not a way to get rich but it's pretty easy money if you have the right people - you of course can go to the groups also if you qualify, i would then pay you the 10.00 plus you would receive the cash in hand at the end of the focus group (obviously the 10.00 for yourself is a one off 'referral payment')

Once you give me the name and the person attends a group then i put them on my database and you are paid only the once, ie if the person does 2 groups in one year, you are only paid the once

hope i've explained this ok?

any questions please feel free to ask

cheers
mel

Edited by melandned, 04 March 2010 - 06:44 PM.

#2 melandned

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:15 AM

hi all
still need more people, ta

#3 tamoon

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:20 AM

I would be interested. Can u send me a PM please? Thanks!

#4 JandTmum

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

Hi, I am on the central coast, is that too far away, please Pm me with more info.
Thanks

#5 melandned

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

hi all
it doesn't matter if you are far away from sydney as long as you know people in sydney

ie the groups are all held in sydney so that's where they'd need to travel to (parra, city, hurstville etc)

you can be interstate, it doesn't matter

cheers
mel
ps have pm'd pp's

#6 mumto2.5

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:10 PM

If you still neeed people i'm interested. If so please pm me some more details.

Thankyou
Mel

#7 melandned

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

Hi all
I am still looking for new people (i have a group this thurs at parra that i am desperate to fill)

With the people who want more details I'm not sure what details you want me to pm you?  If you can let me know i'll post the answers here (and pm you of course)
I'd just like to put all the info up here so people know exactly what i'm after and if you can think of info i haven't covered that would be fabbo!

ta muchly
mel

#8 melandned

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

Hi all
Just letting you know that these spots are still available - the more people the better!
cheers
mel

#9 *Jen*

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hey Mel,
I was on your contacts list but it's been ages since i have received any emails from you, maybe i have got lost somewhere in the system ?
I love doing market research so if oyu are in need of people and i am gone from your list.
Will ya re add me ?!?!  laughing2.gif

#10 julie7

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

Can i pls ask what does a focus group do and how much does that person on the group gets? oh and the hours. thanks.

#11 chellepup

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

Pls PM me!

#12 melandned

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:55 PM

hi guys
sorry i haven't checked this thread lately been updating family tax stuff (groan)!

i actually tx my database over and obviously lost a few names (sorry Jen)

I will pm everyone and get you all back on!

Julie - the focus groups are all different as are the $$ and times
but for eg this week i'm recruiting for women 40+ who have kids over 12 for a group in the city $80 cash for 10am - 12 noon (sorry it is all full though)

and last week i had one for young mums at hurstville which gave $120.00

it is all different times and $$ but you can always turn down anything that doesn't suit or simply don't reply to the emails (i generally send emails first)

any questions please pm me
cheers
mel

#13 bobyluuu

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

If your still wanting people, im interested.  original.gif

#14 melandned

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:35 PM

yep definately still need people will pm you

#15 Mummytobabygirl

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

Hi there

I live in Sydney and might be able to help you, could you pm me some more details please?

Thanks heaps

#16 love2craft

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:54 AM

Do you know if they have the same sort of thing in Perth?

#17 SkyeMummy

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

Yes Mel, do you know if they need people in Melbourne??

#18 melandned

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hi guys

I doubt it as this is just my personal job.  I work as a recruiter and then 'hire' my services out to my boss (ie just work as a sole trader)

i then pay you to work for me so it's just one job as opposed to any that might be interstate etc

sorry this sounds a bit garbled, hope i've explained it ok i'm  a bit brain dead today  tongue.gif

#19 jodilee24

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Hi,

I would be definately interested if you could please PM me the details.

Jodi

#20 melandned

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

Hi Jodi
Have pm'd you
Cheers
Mel

#21 ashme1985

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

i m interestd please pm me

#22 3littlepumpkins

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:58 PM

im interested  biggrin.gif

#23 kazzabear

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:44 PM

hi mel you used to send me emails but am on maternity leave so have a different email address now..

#24 --binda--

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:32 PM

Hi Mel,

I'm interested too - I used to also be on your list, but I'm gathering when I changed email addy's I didn't email you my new one - woops!!!

Cheers,

Belinda

#25 melandned

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

hi ladies
can u pm me ur new addys and i'll update
ta
mel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.