Tess's Sigs
On a break

• Please log in to reply
904 replies to this topic

#1 asignatureofthings

Posted 28 March 2008 - 01:18 PM

Hi everyone waves.gif

I have decided that since I have been at this for a while, I might start a thread of my own. So if you'd like a sig feel free to request here. I'm still not as good as the pros, but I'm getting there. grin.gif

here is a link to some sigs I've done: Tess's sigs

Thanks, Tess

Edited by Tess, 24 December 2009 - 05:46 AM.

#2 **JODES**

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:36 PM

Hi and welcome waves.gif.

You have made some great sigs!  It's addictive, isn't it? lol.
You should come and join us in the *Sigs* Social Corner .

Happy sig making  grin.gif.

Jodes XOXOX

#3 asignatureofthings

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:03 PM

Thanks for the invite Jodes, I'll have a stickybeak. yes they are quite addictive  laughing2.gif

#4 Amber7

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:00 PM

Just popping say Tess your sigs are wonderful! Definately come pop into the sigs social corner to chat! original.gif

#5 jobear86

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

I would love you to have a go at making me a sig, i have posted a thread in the sig tips and questions section...this is the link to it:

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....opic=519279&hl=

if you have time would appreciate it and if you could post it in that thread would be awesome original.gif
id like a couple to rotate so i have asked a couple of diff people to do one for me...hope thats ok original.gif

thanks

#6 asignatureofthings

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:07 AM

yeah sure, no worries. i'd love to, ooh your little man is gorgeus!
I'll get one done for you today.

#7 jobear86

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

Thank you muchly original.gif

#8 asignatureofthings

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Jobear86 - here are a few sigs for you:

#9 Daisy Chain

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:32 PM

Hi Tess, could you please do me a sig when you have got time. Could I please have a bright one with something along the way of saying "We can't wait until Summer again"
Charlee
Taj
Thanks heaps
Kelly

#10 asignatureofthings

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:51 AM

Kelly, Yep no probs. I'll get onto one for you tonight.

#11 asignatureofthings

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

Kelly, here is one i have done for you.

I will have another play tonight, let me know if you'd like any changes to this one at all,

Thanks Tess.

#12 Daisy Chain

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:37 PM

Love it. Thanks Tess wub.gif

#13 asignatureofthings

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

No worries Kelly. I'm glad you love it.

#14 jobear86

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

Thank you for my sigs they are awesome original.gif

#15 asignatureofthings

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:49 PM

no worries. glad you like them original.gif

#16 pinkberry

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Hi Tess,
I love the sigs you have done. Would I be able to email you a photo for a new signiture? not sure how to post it on here?

Thanks heaps, Leanne

#17 asignatureofthings

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

yes of course Leanne, I'd love to. I'll PM you my email address.

#18 pinkberry

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

Thanks for the quick pm! I took a cute pic over the easter long weekend, so have emailed it too you. Hope its easy to work with. ( I so wish I could work photoshop!!!)

Thanks Tess,
Leanne

#19 asignatureofthings

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

Leanne, here is a sig I have made. would you happen to have the original size of this photo? it is easier to work with if they are the original, bigger size. I'd love to do some more, to make it harder for you to pick laughing2.gif

thanks, Tess

Edited by **Tess**, 03 April 2008 - 09:54 PM.

#20 pinkberry

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

Tess, Its sooooo cute  wub.gif , thanks a million. Hmmm i didn't realise the pic wasn't in full size  wacko.gif .
I might have to ask my other half about attaching them another way......sorry I didn't realise I was so computer illiterate until it came to photo's and photoshop etc.

Thanks so much for your time, and i will still try and re-send it. In the meantime off to use the current one  rolleyes.gif

#21 asignatureofthings

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

Leanne, no worries at all. do you have an account with photobucket? cause if you do, you can just load the pics onto the site, then attach the image link on a post, and i can copy it from there.

Edited by **Tess**, 04 April 2008 - 01:44 PM.

#22 pinkberry

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

Hi Tess,
Hope this is it  tongue.gif .
TIA Leanne

OOOOOPS!

maybe not,
hope this is it  wacko.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/m...10months129.jpg

#23 asignatureofthings

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

Thanks Heaps Leanne, Those pics are perfect sizes. I should have a few done for you in around an hour or so.

#24 asignatureofthings

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

Hey Leanne, here are some more sigs for you:

#25 pinkberry

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

Tess your the best! you definately made it harder for me..... I love them all, thanks a million  grin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.