904 replies to this topic

#51 asignatureofthings

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hi Jacquie,

here are a few sigs for you:

#52 asignatureofthings

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

Hey guys,

I will be gone for a few days, so I won't be able to make sigs till Monday. Feel free to make requests though.

have a great week & weekend waves.gif

#53 annabellesmummy

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

b4 u go can i have the pink one?  then if u want 2 make a new one when u come home?  blush.gif

Edited by annabellesmummy, 23 April 2008 - 11:18 AM.

#54 jacqpot

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

Love the second one....can we go with that?

Thankyou sooooo much.

Jacquie

#55 asignatureofthings

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:38 AM

Jacquie - yep go for it. do you know how to put them into your sig?

Kass - what type of sig did you want me to make for you again? sorry i have forgotten since i haven't been on for a few days

#56 *maddierose*

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

Hi tess,
If you get time do you mind playing with the cheeky photo on page 4 of our last feb thread. Thanks. no rush.

#57 asignatureofthings

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

yep, no worries Bel. I will have a play later.

#58 annabellesmummy

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:19 PM

Hey Tess, ur back ,how was it!?

I love the pink one.............ooooooo i cant memeber what page!

Ok so post number 50 on page number 5 and the pink one but could i b a masive pain and get marie on there also?  "Annabelle Marie"
  Its just a part of me i wana through in there wink.gif

Sorry also with post number 47's last sigs style of writing u can change the colur if u need 2 wink.gif
  Thank u im gunna let u do it now and ill b happy with outcome i no it!  im so excited!

#59 asignatureofthings

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Hey Kass waves.gif trip was good thanks. Here are your sigs, i hope they are what you meant:

Bel, here is yours

#60 jacqpot

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

Hi Tess...no idea how to do it!!!!Can you tell me how?

Thanks!!I am soooo computer illiterate.

Jacquie

#61 asignatureofthings

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:15 AM

Hi Jacquie,

Well you right click on the sig you want and go to save, where you save to your computer. then you upload the image to photobucket and get the image code from there, which you copy and paste into your signature.

Or... for the easy way out, you can go to the first post in this thread and click on the link where it says Tess' sigs. and you can find your sig and just use the code under your sig.

hope that helps.

#62 brodysmummy

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hey Tess,

Can I please get you to do a new sig for me?

Your a legend at this stuff  laugh.gif

Here are some photos.

I dont know how to shrink the photos, sorry!!

Thank you in advance.  smile1.gif

#63 asignatureofthings

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:24 PM

no worries Naomi, I'love to. the bigger the better with the pics, so if you have a link to the original size then that would be great.

#64 brodysmummy

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

Links for you.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/n...Bear/Brody6.jpg[/url]

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/n...Bear/Brody5.jpg[/url]

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/n...Bear/Brody4.jpg[/url]

#65 asignatureofthings

Posted 02 May 2008 - 08:34 PM

Here you are Naomi:

#66 brodysmummy

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

Tess - Thank you so much for my sigs.  You are fantastic (as always!!!).  Will let you know when I need new ones!!. As I said earlier, you are a legend at it!!

#67 asignatureofthings

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

awww thanks so much Naomi wub.gif  It helps when i have such a spunky boy to work with  wub.gif

#68 ***

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

Hey Tess, loving your sigs girl, and really wondering what font you used in your current sig with Neve, I'm loving it wub.gif

#69 asignatureofthings

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

Thanks so much Lucy! The font is called Tom Thumb. I got it from: http://www.scrapvillage.com/fontst.htm

#70 ***

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

Oh 100 Thankyous Muchlys tongue.gif  wub.gif

#71 asignatureofthings

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:30 AM

for Isabella's Mum

#72 asignatureofthings

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:42 AM

Just updating some sigs i have made recently

Posted Image

#73 asignatureofthings

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:07 AM

For Delirium

Bblessed

J-O-D-I-E

#74 elwila5

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

Hi Tess,

You have a made a sig before, and I loved it, and was wondering if you have time if you could make me another one?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/rick...QMay2008077.jpg

Her name is Ella.

Thanks

#75 asignatureofthings

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

Yep i sure can, I loved that sig! I will be onto it soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.