I thought this thread would come in handy- Feel free to add:
TIPS ON DE-CLUTTERING.
1. Only pull out what you CAN away within 30minutes- otherwise to much will get you overwhelmed
2. What you haven't used/Worn with 12 months- either Sell/Throw/Give Away
3. I Thoroughly sort through Kids Room- Toys etc every 3-6months- Chuck out broken toys/Pack Away Outgrown.
4. If you BORROW something return it within 1 week or ASAP- otherwise it adds to your clutter
5. Decide on LIMITS_ eg- How many Frying pans do you REALLY need- be Honest.
6. When Shopping- Think -- DO I REALLY NEED IT OR DO I JUST WANT IT- Needs and Wants are completely different.
Edited by superwifemum, 02 April 2008 - 07:52 PM.