June 06 Parents # 189

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#1 Bel

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

Here is another thread for you all.

I have no idea who has problems with who, what goes on behind the scenes etc.

If ANYONE has any issues I can help with, give me a hoy...

All I am asking is keep any problems off the boards. You seem to have all been through a lot together, seems a shame that it is turning out this way.

With so many personalities on the net, and most of your communication being in the written form, things are easily mis-construed and taken the wrong way.

As I said, I have no idea of the issues, am getting bits and pieces from you, but moving forward, and leaving 'issues' behind may be the way to go.

Ok... Bel wanders off now.

Thanks.

#2 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

GOLD!!!!!
  dev (6).gif

Just redeemed my Gymbucks, over $650 worth for $190 including shipping! laughing2.gif

I still have $50 worth of Gymbucks if anyone wants it, that's if it's transferable now they know i've already used $150????

Edited by ~lilmummy~, 17 April 2008 - 08:29 PM.

#3 Xanadu25

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

biggrin.gif  SILVER

Edited by SUSIE25, 17 April 2008 - 08:34 PM.

#4 seepi

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:34 PM

BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that I am off to bed.

LIfe is so exhausting at the moment.

People came to look at our house this AM, so I had to get out for an hour with Adele + the two dogs, but the people didn't buy it sad.gif

The house looks great though now it is all clean and tidy. Everyone thinks we should sty here now it is looking so great.

Night all,
Cass

Edited by seepi, 17 April 2008 - 08:37 PM.

#5 ~NatB~

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or boobarellas as my mum calls them....lol

Edited by ~NatB~, 17 April 2008 - 08:39 PM.

#6 laraq75

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:59 PM

Nat - weren't you suppose to be at playgroup today taking photos?

#7 C.C.S.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:35 PM

Hi again...

biggrin.gif

A new thread, and it's quiet!!  I am all caught up and that tired I can hardly think of anything to write.. LOL..so typical!

Rach - I'll try and remember to post about the Wii fit but in case I forget remind me after May 8th!!  wacko.gif

Cass - we need to get into our house before we put it on the market - just such a tedious job and not very easy with little one/s hanging of you.  Don't you feel great when your house is great?  I do.

All right, think I might head off to bed now.. night night.

#8 ~NatB~

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:06 PM

Lara - Sue and Dom told me that there were no groups running through the holidays...(in particular thursdays because of holiday happenings) So I was starting again the first week back from the 28th? April.

Cass who do you have your house listed with?? have you bought yet?? where are you looking?? Oh so many questions....lol.

#9 laraq75

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:45 AM

Nat - we always forget that it is school holidays and just keep going.

Cass - I really hope you sell your house soon. Do you know where you are going to go?

I am having a few eb girls over this morning and this afternoon I am visiting another friend.

I hope you are all having a lovely day.

hugs

Lara

#10 laraq75

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:26 PM

Ok, I have had enough of talking to myself.

I know there has been a few things said but hey girls please come back.

hugs

Lara

#11 ~NatB~

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:50 PM

LOL Lara is talking to herself...is anyone answering you hun?? do you want me to call the white van?? We could make you all comfy you won't have to worry about a thing. dev (6).gif  laughing2.gif

I am here just very busy proofing......

How was your morning get together??

#12 4littlemonkeys

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:52 PM

I'm here Lara! original.gif

Well this morning we dropped DH at work and then went to Target to layby some things for Isabel's birthday. I laybyed her the butterfly quilt set (which is the same one Mell was talking about yesterday) and the matching cushions, book ends and bin. It is all very cute. I also laybyed her a doodlepro which will be for her birthday. I just want to get her a few other small things for her birthday. I think I will get her some Thomas things as she is obsessed with Thomas at the moment.. such a tomboy!  

Then after discussions with my friend Kat who was shopping with me we went to Priceline and I bought $50 worth of makeup (new foundation and a few lip glosses) and got a free bag full of makeup ($200 worth!). It is unreal. I was stoked.

Not much else going on. DH is outside mowing and the kids are playing. I might try to get all the housework done this afternoon (DH can entertain the kids), so that will free up tomorrow as DH is off to TOwnsville on Sunday til next Thursday night.

Lara - Hope you had a nice meet! Next week I will be there too!! original.gif  

Chaz - I told DH I want the WII console/sports & WII fit all for my birthday! laughing2.gif I said to him that if we buy it at tax time it can still be for my birthday laughing2.gif.  I am thinking that since I am turning 30 that $550 for a pressie isn't too much...  unsure.gif laughing2.gif Maybe it is a bit much but hey I want it! laughing2.gif

Better go, heaps to do as always! waves.gif

Edited by ~*Rach*~, 18 April 2008 - 01:53 PM.

#13 MRT

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

I'm here now too just got back from Mothers Group. It was good today because quite a few girls who I haven't seen for a while were able to come because it was school holidays.

Have bought Zoe home for a sleep and then we are going out to buy nappies and groceries so not very exciting! Our shopping centre is a disaster zone at the moment because they are rebuilding it (not that I am complaining) so grocery shopping up there is too hard so I'm going to go to coles for something different.

Zoe fell asleep on the way home from mothers group but woke up when we got home - sum total of 5 mins sleep! I put her in bed with a bottle and she is now singing! I have a very bad vibe today is going to be one of those no sleep days. Can't complain though because she didn't wake up until 9.

#14 4littlebirds

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:59 PM

Rach - check out the price of Wii at Big W or JB HiFi, they are the cheapest. original.gif

#15 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:08 PM

Lily has found a box of her 000 baby clothes and is walking around trying them all on, she looks so funny  laughing2.gif

I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend, it will probably be a quiet one due to spending so much time shopping the last week.

I've just been playing some of my old scrabble games, so if you see one pop up from out of the blue, that's why  dev (6).gif

#16 4littlemonkeys

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

Oooh thanks Em - Can you layby them at Big W? I know you can layby usual stuff but I was told you can't layby them at Myer?  Just cause I don't have the $388 to pay outright but I could find it if I could pay in instalments!!!! dev (6).gif  

So not motivated to do anything.. Might try to clean the bedrooms and bathrooms, then tomorrow I only have to do the main living areas...

#17 CCLady

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

Im here too, have an absolute killer migrane, have not had one like this for months. I am about to have a shower and try and have a sleep, but I feel so sick. There's no one home so Im scared of showering alone feeling this gross and dizzy  sad.gif

All I can say is thank the Lord above for daycare...

#18 laraq75

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

Oh i am so happy everybody has returned. I really do love you all and I hope from now we can all stick together.

Rose - how cute.  I would love to see that

Rach - the get together was good

Bec - would you mind it if RAch and I were at your photo shoot next week.  F told me to ask you.

Nat - this morning was good.  It was lovely to see P's baby all grown up now.

#19 MRT

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:44 PM

Hey can anybody remember that website where you can order cabbage patch kids and you can pick their birthdate etc so it's like your own?? Might get Zoe one for her birthday - depending on $$$ of course.

#20 ~gemma~

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:53 PM

Im around

DS wont have a sleep  rant.gif  He needs a sleep or he will have a meltdown, he should be waking up from his nap now, but oh no, he is in his room banging stuff, and hasnt been to sleep  rolleyes.gif

DD#2 had one teeny tiny nap this morning and wont go down for her big nap

DD#1 is watching that cooking show...Ummmm oh Ready Steady Cook

Mell~ http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com/

Ok out now

TTFN

#21 Honeyblonde

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:45 PM

NAT! Get off the computer and back to proofing those photos, you lazy biatch! People are HANGING here waiting to see them!  wink.gif  laughing2.gif J/K

If anyone wants to see some gorgeous kids, go to Nats blog and read the "Three boys and a girl!"
Hint hint!  tongue.gif

Hi all!

Edited by Honeyblonde, 18 April 2008 - 05:46 PM.

#22 4littlemonkeys

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:25 PM

Oooh Nat - I adore the pics!! Kylie - Your kids are divine and I adore the pics of Lucy, Sam & Jackson!!! If I were still in Canberra I would book you... Maybe we should organise it in the future somehow.. I will have to put my thinking cap on!

Well not much going on tonight. I just did scrambled eggs for dinner - nice and simple and the kids love it.  I had a modified version - mainly egg whites and some diced vegies in it - much better WW wise.  It was still delish! wub.gif

Now am trying to get off my butt and get on the xtrainer as DH and I are going to watch "Death at a Funeral" tonight. From all reports it looks good! I really need to scrub my tiles and by that I mean on my hands and knees. I might try to do it tomorrow if DH will take the kids out for an hour. They are just gross, and normal mopping just doesn't cut it.  I need to get a cleaning lady and I told DH that when I start working I am seriously considering getting someone in once a week to just mop the floors and do the bathrooms - oh how nice it would be not to have to do that!

I have been looking at buying DH a 12 week Personal Training package at a training studio nearby.  He is so down about putting on weight and I really want him to feel better about himself.  I know he has abs under there somewhere. He is so fit in that he rides 30km each way to work but it is what he eats. I have told him rolleyes.gif but he doesn't listen. I asked him about it and he said he would definitely be keen but it costs too much - so I am going to try to save it and get him it for his birthday. So I will see how I go. It is about $40 per 30 minute weights session (this is full on killer weights though and DH loves it!) - so around $800 (as you get a big discount booking this package - this is 2 per week for 12 weeks, plus they do the whole diet plan etc and body fat measuring). So am going to talk to the gym and see what I can do about it!! Since DH is approaching 40 I think it would make him feel better as he is starting to feel old! laughing2.gif

#23 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

Nat - Gorgeous photo's  wub.gif

Kylie - I know what it's like to wait for proofs, I'm so impatient, it drives me crazy waiting to see  laughing2.gif

We had yummy pizza for dinner!

Am playing Scrabble, c'mon you girls, go faster.... anyone else feel free to start a game with me if you don't currently have one  dev (6).gif

#24 Honeyblonde

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:44 PM

Well here's something that might get all you girls back into this thread....

First Response test approx 10.30 this morning.

Digital Clear Blue 7.30 tonight.

I am in shock.  blink.gif
And yes its for real.

We were planning on TTC in May or June, however, I assumed I must have O'd on CD11 like I normally do, we BD'd CD 14 then to my surprise I got definite O signs on CD16.

For the last week I have been very tired/lethargic, tummy has been very churned up/hungry/slightly nauseous, and chocolate tasts awful sort of metallic-y. Today and yesterday I have had the sore aching lower back (which I have had with all 4 previous pregnancies) and the clincher was this morning I threw up.  sick.gif

So it looks like I am due with #5!  ohmy.gif  laughing2.gif

Due around 28th December (great timing, tongue.gif  Jordans bday is 30th December, and Jacksons is 30th January, bubs will most likely come late around the first week of Jan)

Was gonna keep it a secret but I am hopeless.
Hoping I get some congratulations in here and not comments like "Are you bloody mad?" because that is the sort of things I am going to hear IRL from family etc, but thought my online friends might be excited for me at least!  biggrin.gif
Wont be telling family for as long as possible!

Wish me sticky thoughts, I am only 12dpo today. (3 weeks 5 days)

Edited by Honeyblonde, 19 April 2008 - 01:28 PM.

#25 friendly68

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

Congratulations Kylie - that is fantastic news.  I like the second test - no guessing with the lines.  biggrin.gif   All the best and lots of sticky thoughts to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.