June 06 Parents # 189

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#26 MRT

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:49 PM

whhoooooo hooooo HB great news congratulations!

#27 Xanadu25

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

Congratulations, (and Merry Christmas,Happy new years too) by the look of it. Great news.  biggrin.gif
May or June was not that far away anyway.
I agree, I like the 2nd test - no doubt about it.

Edited by SUSIE25, 18 April 2008 - 09:01 PM.

#28 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

Big squishy congratulations for you Kylie  wub.gif

hands.gif  that the hyperemisis (sp) stays away as long as possible  hands.gif

Shan sends her congratulations too  wub.gif  And will tell you herself when she can post again  dev (6).gif

ETA: Shan also said: I know what it is like to have everyone think you are mad/stupid We can be the #5 group  dev (6).gif

Edited by ~lilmummy~, 18 April 2008 - 09:08 PM.

#29 laraq75

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:07 PM

Kyliehb - you gorgeous thing.  Big fat congratulations to you.  It is definitely something we all need right now.  I am so excited for you.  Fingers crossed you are not as sick this time. So, so happy for you.  Now you don't need to worry about trying to get pregnant while DH is here because you have already done it.

#30 ~NatB~

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:29 PM

laughing2.gif you really kept that quiet didn't you laughing2.gif

Congrats again!!!!!

Your photos are almost ready OK so stop harassing me  tongue.gif

#31 laraq75

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:35 PM

Nat - the photos are just beautiful.  I can't wait until i have my new bubba.

#32 Guest_philbysgirl_*

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

waves.gif Junies,  biggrin.gif

A little birdy told me HB's good news so had to come in and say
Congratulations! tthumbs.gif

#33 Honeyblonde

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

Just checking my new siggy works!
I am SO excited!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

C'mon Nat, now its your turn, you have to join the #5 club with me and Shan and Julia and WABec.

#34 ~NatB~

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:56 PM

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!!!

I am getting my fill of newborns when I photograph them. I get to cuddle and then hand them back. laughing2.gif

Did you know we are about to get rid of our highchair...it will be the first time in 7yrs we haven't had a highchair in the house?? ohmy.gif  grin.gif  the prams are going too. I have a stroller and my sling!! He is still small enough to go in it easily  unsure.gif

So sorry Kylie and Shan and Bec and Julia....but you guys are on your own tongue.gif

PS ...HI LEAH!!!

Edited by ~NatB~, 18 April 2008 - 10:57 PM.

#35 MotherClucker

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:01 PM

wub.gif *girly squeals*jumping up and down* wub.gif

ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif

Congratulations Kylie!!!!!!!

(i am still lurking about but its a bit of a pain to post so only come out for the good stuff I will try and post more if our lovely mod Bel is ok with it

Oh and please make sure you scan the entire thread again because when I post, it slots it in when I did it and not at the end if that makes sense.

#36 ~DovesCry~

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:01 AM

Oh WOW Kylie, sending you a huge
CONGRATULATIONS along with a big bout of *~* pink *~* baby *~* dust *~* all just for you!  wub.gif

I wish you all the best in the next 8 months to go.  biggrin.gif ddance.gif

Hello to everyone else that has been outta misheif, take care! xox.

#37 danicol

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

Hi girls..
we are back after a wonderful holiday..
DD woke an hour ago saying she was hungry..L is still asleep..
well it was brekky time 5 hrs b4 according to her tummy! wacko.gif
Congrats Kylie, like Rose, i hope the Hypernemisis (sp) stays away.. gorgeous pics of the kids that Nat took.. they look so grown up!
Nat- i checked out your blog.. one talented lady!!
and Congrats To Hydz.. i am so sorry that i didn't read through all the threads while i was away to realise/acknowledge your pregnancy.. hope it's smooth sailing for you too my dear smile1.gif
and Congrats To WaBec on her new bundle too.. how are mums and bubs doing?

Rach - Have you tried Bella? it's my new drink of choice!
Mell- haven't seen the target catty, but good on you for buying things for you.. hope you had a lovely birthday..
hope everyone else is well.. Shan what have you done??

Edited by danicol, 19 April 2008 - 06:22 AM.

#38 4littlebirds

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:46 AM

Congrats HB biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif We all know it's something you've been hoping for for ages so of course we are happy for you! Man, you can test early, wow! My fingers are crossed for you too that you can enjoy this pg without being sick throughout (not even going to attempt to spell it, but I do like Dani's spelling the best tongue.gif )

Dani - welcome home, is it a good thing that you had a great time away? If so, yay!

Nat - beautiful pics of Kylie's kids biggrin.gif I'm so jealous of you clever photographer chicks, my photos suck laughing2.gif

#39 4littlemonkeys

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

Congrats KylieHB!!! That is FANTASTIC news! OMG these BFP.gif are contagious.. Not happening to this little chicken though! original.gif

Hi Leah!

Wanted to post something else but I forgot.. huh.gif  

Hi to everyone else - gotta get the house organised as we have a ton on this morning..

waves.gif

#40 CCLady

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

So sorry Kylie and Shan and Bec and Julia....but you guys are on your own

Errrrrrm, take me outta that quote love!! Although, I am getting the Implanon taken out next week. Not to TTC though! Je-zus!!!!!!

Huuuuuuuge congratulations Kylie!!!!!!!! Crossing my fingers that you can be a one chuck a day girl this time around...

Thanks for taking the focus off ME and my sore head!!  laughing2.gif  Kidding! All fine this morning, although I now have a sty!!! I look so funny but man they are sore!

Off garage sale-ing this morning. I am on the lookout for new props.

Nat - I saw your blog last week, man oh man! I love the ones of Kylies kiddies, they are all so beautiful and I so agree with you about Devonie, she is stunning!!

#41 MacFeral

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:46 AM

Just had to pop in to say

FANTASTIC NEWS HB - WELL DONE. Sending some pink baby dust your way!!!
Also hoping the hyperemesis isn't going to incapacitate you this time.

Hi everyone else! Not much happening here with all this crap weather. At least it gives me an excuse to catch up on some of my crafty stuff.

Catch ya later

#42 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:03 AM

Errrrrrm, take me outta that quote love!! Although, I am getting the Implanon taken out next week. Not to TTC though! Je-zus!!!!!!

Maybe she meant WABEC  laughing2.gif  Ploise, it's not ALL about you  tongue.gif   dev (6).gif

ETA: Susie, it's your go on pool  ph34r.gif

Edited by ~lilmummy~, 19 April 2008 - 09:03 AM.

#43 CCLady

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:10 PM

Oh of course!!  blush.gif I always forget there is another Bec around!!

#44 KylieB

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Hellooo.

HB!!!! Congratulations! Wowsa, number 5 on it's way  wub.gif Very happy for you  biggrin.gif

Hey Hydz. How are you going? Feeling? Etc?

Back to it.

#45 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

KylieB - you're lagging behind the #5 club, you need to be having twins in there to catch up to the other girls  tongue.gif

#46 ~gemma~

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Awww Congrats HB, sending girly vibes your way, though im sure you will be happy either way biggrin.gif

Cant stay, gota start getting kids ready and some dinner into them as we are going over to a friends for a couple of hours tonight... And its bloody freezing, so gota make sure they are nice and warm.

Will pop in 2moro

#47 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:30 PM

What's for dinner Junies?

We are having Silverside, potato bake and mixed vegies  biggrin.gif

ETA: Rach and Leah, I just bought you both on facebook, you biatches are mine!!!!!  dev (6).gif

Edited by ~lilmummy~, 19 April 2008 - 05:38 PM.

#48 Honeyblonde

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Rose WT?  wacko.gif How do you buy someone? Can I buy Keanu Reeves please?  wub.gif

We are having a huge 2.4 kg roast lamb. Yummy, with roast onion, roasted potatoes and pumpkin, steamed broc and carrot and gravy. I am going to stuff myself silly for the next 3-4 weeks until the hyperemesis kicks in (possibly) It usually kicks in bad around 7-8 weeks.

Thanks so much for all the congrats girls, you have no idea how lovely it was. I showed DH and he said I should print it all out and keep it, as it will be the only congrats we get and when I get sad about family/friends etc making rude comments I can look at all your congrats and feel better!  wub.gif  wub.gif  biggrin.gif

Oh Rose, pleeeeease dont mention twins,  ohmy.gif DH has already joked that its twin girls to even up the numbers/sex of our kids, and also cos it would mean we need to upgrade our 7 seater delica to an 8 seater!!  laughing2.gif  

Oh and Bec, yep, ALL the attention is on me now biatch, ner ner na ner ner   dev (6).gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  laughing2.gif
(hope your migraine is better, I get them too and they SUCK!)

Well I spent the day pruning all our grevilleas out the front, and other bits and pieces of gardening, I still need to prune about 50 westringia bushes (25 down each side of our garden.)
Plus weed the dead weeds out of the huge front garden beds that DH poisoned a few weeks ago. I have SO much I want to get done before the weather gets bad and before I get too sick!! I really need to organise the rumpus room too!

So anyway I am tired and achy, and my *evening  sickness* is coming on, but its ok, its just that churny/hungry nausea, not vomit-my-guts-out nausea. (This is starting out the same as Reeve's pregnancy! I got evening sickness first, then the hyperemesis kicked in at 8 weeks.)

Shan I miss your posts!  cry1.gif I'm right behind you now with #5! we can be *crazy* together! Imagine the noise if our 10 kids all got together  tongue.gif

#49 seepi

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:26 PM

CONGRATULATIONS KYLIE AND FAMILY!!!!!!!

I can't believe how easily you can get pregnant - you lucky duck!! Well done!

Our house still didn't sell today.The real estate agent says we should wait a couple more weeks then start panicking. We are moving regardless, but I don't know whet we will do for money if we have to rent this one out instead of selling. I wish I had some rich rellies to borrow from! Anyway - I"m trying not to worry for the next week or so.

Bec/ Nat - I thought about getting one of you to come and take some pics, seeing as how out house looks so gorgeous, for the first time ever, but we are tightening our belts, so probably not a good idea.

Dinner - we are having honey/mustard cream chicken drumstick casserole. I haven't made it before, but it smells great. And it is cheap as chips cos drumsticks were on special.

Congrats again HB - lovely news. Is it just me, or is it a bit wierd that there were only two babies in the Junies up to now (Julia and Gemma) and now there are so many due soon?

Cass

Dinner -

#50 4littlemonkeys

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

Hi girls

Cass - I hope you get a buyer quickly!! How stressful!

Rose -  I will have to go on FB to see what yuo have done! original.gif

Well for dinner I had... Coco Pops! Yes very healthy I know but I couldn't be stuffed. DH & the boys had home made pizza which looked great but i really wasn't in the mood for it.

DH is flying out to Townsville at 7am tomorrow, so the poor baby is in bed. He is tired.. rolleyes.gif He did fall and hurt himself when the kids were having a bath (in the bathroom on the wet tiles) so I think he feeling a bit sorry for himself.  The kids are watching ABC Kids at the moment. I recorded 20 hour lots onto our hard drive and I play it whenever I need a break! laughing2.gif They love it as its all the little segments - Bananas in Pyjamas, Play School, Wiggles etc.

ONce they are in bed (in about 10 mins hopefully) I am going to watch the movie "No Reservations" which I downloaded ages ago and do a big basket of ironing.. Oh joy.. rolleyes.gif  There is nothing on TV - apart from the cricket or Harry Potter which doesn't interest me, and I would watch "The Bill" but I haven't watched it for ages, so am outta the loop with the storylines! Will have to ask my Mum to fill me in.. laughing2.gif

Ok better go, gotta get them to bed..

waves.gif

Edited by ~*Rach*~, 19 April 2008 - 07:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.