New Thread Time original.gif

Link to Last Thread

#2 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

GOLD! yay its been a LONG time! hehe

Leanne xo

#3 kobeskiwimum

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

biggrin.gif Silver........  ph34r.gif Beat me to it Leanne.

Hope everyone is well been doing more stalking than posting lately.

Cheers Shannon

Edited by kobeskiwimum, 24 May 2008 - 01:50 PM.

#4 NotRocketScience

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

BRONZE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER & MY LITTLE MAN

Hope everyone is well. Can't believe how quiet it is in here recently. I notice we were almost on the 2nd page when i was lurking the other day.

Dani x

Edited by chocostar, 24 May 2008 - 02:05 PM.

#5 Nephnie

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Stephanie Jane ... arrived 3.37pm 3.45kg 53cm, 35.5cm head, no drugs.

Congratulations Catherine and family! Welcome little Stephanie!  

wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  the name... lol!

Just thought you'd all like to know the great news for today!

#6 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:50 PM

Congratulations Catherine! cclap.gif

What a beautiful name  wub.gif , so ironic you were her sms buddy Steph...hehe

L xo

#7 TazzieD

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:55 PM

Wow! That is great news - congrats Catherine!

Dani, you are right it is very quiet in here. It has been a loooong time between threads!

Happy Birthday to both Cooper and Oliver! I hope you gorgeous boys had lovely birthdays. No doubt there was lots of spoiling going on!

Shannon, how are you going?

Beck, how are the baby names going? I am changing my mind almost every day! LOL!

Mandy, I lurk! I never seem to have time to post anywhere these days.

Nothing exciting for me. Just work, work and work. We have been very busy and I am travelling again (boohoo!). Oh, and I have been planning a holiday to Broome and Perth original.gif So that maybe is exciting!

Shari

#8 Nephnie

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

Oh Shari!  When are you coming over??!!

#9 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:55 PM

Well before it hits midnight I have to say a  big Happy Birthday to Cooper and Oliver!! wub.gif

Hope you both had wonderful birthdays.

CONGRATULATIONS TO CATHERINE on the birth of Stephanie Jane!! Yay, so excited and happy for you all.

xxxxxxx

#10 Nephnie

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:21 PM

Miss Stephanie Jane

#11 angelic83

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

Congrats on the birth od stephanie shes just beautiful

I cant believe my lil boy is 2 on thursday. Im having a party for him with lotz of his lil friends comming i cant wait!!!

Happy birthday everyone elses lil kiddies biggrin.gif
sara

#12 Nephnie

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:04 AM

Yay Kristi!!! ddance.gif
Congratulations to the family!!

#13 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:18 PM

Steph - thanks for posting the pic of baby Stephanie, she's just lovely!! wub.gif  wub.gif

Congratulations to Kristi and Matt on the birth of baby Aston, love the name, I'm sure Vienna will be thrilled with his arrival. Well done.

#14 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:56 AM

YAY Kristi! Well done!

I have been so flat out over the last few weeks, I have exams coming up on the 12th and 17th June and I am trying to get prepared, as is always the way, I didnt really do enough week by week.... rolleyes.gif

Everyone is well here, not much really happening except for the usual...washing, cleaning, cooking and helping three munchkins grow up.

How is everyone else going?

Shannon - has the morning sickness eased up? How many weeks are you now?

Shari - how exciting a trip to Perth and Broome. I would love to go to WA, that is our plan for in a few years time for our next 'big trip'.

Anyway I better get this little boy off to preschool.

Leanne xo

#15 kobeskiwimum

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

original.gif Hi all.... gosh I have been so slack with replying lately!!  ph34r.gif

Leanne - I am now 20 and a half weeks.... it is going so fast! We had our scan this week and all is well, another healthy baby growing away in there  wub.gif very blessed. How is your pregnancy going??

Gosh there has been a few births happening round here lately too... Congrats to Catherine,Kristi and Anni on your new born bubs.....  wub.gif

Beck - Hope you are going well too with your other little baby boy that you are baking... and a belated birthday to Cooper.

Britt - Hope your two are going well also. Belated wishes to little Hunter.

Shari - How's things with your pregnancy?? Thought of any names yet??

Everyone else that I may of missed.... hope you are all well and children and babies behaving...  laugh.gif Also hope they have all had lovely 2nd birthdays... amazing how quickly time rolls round aye??

Ok got washing to fold and then might rest up for 1/2 an hour or so.... Cheers everyone Shannon

#16 tasha0202

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

Hello again!  It is so much fun reading about the new babies!  Congrats to Kristi, Anni, and Catherine on your new bubs!!!!!!

I can't believe that Ella is almost 2!  We are having her birthday party on Monday...don't know how I am going to hold up, this pregnancy is knocking me on my butt!  So tired all the time.  And I now understand what they mean when people say that every pregnancy is different!

BTW, Thanks Rebekah again for the beautiful sig!  I have gotten so many compliments!  original.gif  original.gif

Edited by tasha0202, 30 May 2008 - 01:20 AM.

#17 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

That is a gorgeous sig Tasha. Hope you start to feel better soon, I think once the first 12 weeks had passed I started to feel energetic again.

#18 kobeskiwimum

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

original.gif Yep totally agree with you Britt - both my pregnancies have been very similar in the beginnings with the feelings of nausea. Once I got to even nearly 12 weeks I think it was the haze lifted and I got my life and energy levels back thank god!!!  biggrin.gif

Feeling at my best now...... Tasha keep counting the weeks down and you will get there I am sure. It is all worth it in the end.

Hope everyone is having a top day.... Cheers Shannon

#19 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

Tasha I have been the same with all my pregnancies, feeling yuck until around the 12/13 week mark...now just going into the other end and starting to feel quite big and heavy!

Better go and get ready to go shopping and get these wonderful children inside!

Bye xo

#20 tasha0202

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:45 AM

Well Ella's party went quite well!  We had a Tinkerbell theme and she was very very spoiled by family and friends.  I was like Christmas all over again trying to take everything out of the packages.  Her favourite gift was the twin babies from Dora the Explorer.  Ella is in a huge baby phase right now...I hope it continues once next next baby comes!

Britt, I have to admit that if we find out we are having a boy, then we are thinking about calling him Hunter  original.gif  Such a great name!

#21 kobeskiwimum

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:35 AM

original.gif Hi Tasha

Looks like it's just the two of us in here....  laughing2.gif Pleased to hear that Ella's party went well. Don't they get spoilt???!!!! By the way how are you feeling this week?? Also don't think I have said it yet but nice sig.

Hi to all the other girls reading, hope you are all well. It is raining here in Newie today and I am lovin it!! Don't have to leave the house so just all snugged up in my trackies!  laughing2.gif

Take care Shannon

#22 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

Hi girls,

Tasha - glad to hear Ella's party went well. Hunter is a lovely name, I have absolutely no regrets at all.

Shannon - We've had awful weather here, blowing a gale and raining madly. Good snuggle weather for sure.

Hunter started daycare a few weeks ago. The teachers love him which is nice. The Director told me that she was sweeping and Hunter got the dustpan for her and held it so she could sweep the dirt in. They take photos everyday so I can see what he does there.

I'm enjoying the quality time with Ruby.

Hope everyone is well.

#23 TazzieD

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:17 PM

bump!
Crikey, this thread was on the second page!!

Britt, I am glad Hunter loves daycare, Milly has been going for at least a year now and really loves it - next week she is being 'promoted' out of the toddler room and into Junior Kindy  ohmy.gif   laughing2.gif  I hope she copes ok!! I am thinking I will keep her going for a few days a week when this bub arrives.

Shannon, no, I haven't thought of any names yet - I am a serial lurker in the baby names thread atm to help me out!! DH seems to have ideas on wanting an irish or scottish name which would suit our surname and so I have been looking at all of those.

Tasha, hopefully by the time I have posted this your m/s is all gone. It really sucks! I am lucky I only had about 2 weeks worth in this pregnancy and only 1 week worth for Milly!! Milly just loves the Dora 'Big Sister' DVD and tells everyone she will be a big sister! original.gif

Poor Milly is sick atm, as is the cat! So I am playing nurse over this long weekend! original.gif

take care girls!

#24 ~Rebekah~

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:49 AM

Baby news. Erin had Bailey Erica on Saturday   wub.gif  3630g - 8 pound exact - 52cm, 34 cm head

Erin is doing really well and had a very quick labour.  She should be home in the next day or so I would say.

#25 ~MaidenWarrior~

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:04 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN - Welcome Miss Bailey!!

She's a mini Cooper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.