May 06 Parents # 227

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#51 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

Oh wow we are almost on the second page...I better do a post then!  tongue.gif

Sam is going well, he is now 3 weeks old and I cant believe how quickly time is going.

DH has accepted a job at Port Stephens so we are in the process of moving. The house goes on the market today....wow I have so much to do.

Better get back to it, I will pop in again soon and post some photos!

Leanne xo

#52 Wickazoid

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:01 PM

Congratulations Shari on the birth of Brenna

I can't believe how long it is between posts here.  I even gave up checking.  I really miss hearing how everyone is going (even though I was mainly a stalker).

Things are good for my little family. Zayden is finally had his first hair cut this week.  They only cut a little bit off, but at least he looks tidy now.  He still looks like a baldy.

Xander has orientation at his new school next week, as he starts prep next year. He managed to get into the local Catholic school (which is across the road from out house). As we are not Catholic we are lucky for him to have been accepted.

Take care all.

Angela

#53 -Screamapillar-

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:15 AM

Angela- Preston is a baldy too, he had his first haircut a little over a month ago wink.gif I'm glad everything is going well for your family. I think it gets more and more enjoyable the older the kids get.

I check in often but there is rarely posts, I have even taken to stalking the Junies ph34r.gif

Hope everyone is well. I hope you are enjoying the Gold coast Britt.

Shannon- How much longer do you have to go?

#54 kobeskiwimum

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

ph34r.gif Kirsty - I am due on Monday... hoping either just before then or just after.... so over being pregnant. I don't check in here very often anymore seems that nobody posts.... anymore...  sad.gif

Congrats Shari - love your new sig!!

Cheers Shannon

#55 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:00 AM

Does anyone know if Shannon had her bub?

Leanne xo

#56 -Screamapillar-

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:38 AM

I'll have a squiz on facebook original.gif

A little girl, Isabella wub.gif

Edited by -stirkykitty-, 24 October 2008 - 07:44 AM.

#57 kobeskiwimum

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:37 PM

original.gif Hello girls

Yup I had my little girl(Isabella  wub.gif ) last Thursday the 16th, 9.15pm, 3.7kg or 8lb 5oz, 53cm length, by emergency c-section due to her turing during labour. I must say I feel pretty good after the c-section comparing to last baby efforts of being 11 days overdue with a 9lb 13oz baby born by forceps!

Hope everyone else is well. Cheers Shannon

#58 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON AND FAMILY!

Enjoy your babymoon Shannon! xo

#59 Wickazoid

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:43 PM

Congratulations Shannon on the birth of Isabella

Hello to everyone else.

Angela

#60 ~Rebekah~

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

Shannon - I know I congratulated you on Facebook but I just wanted to say it again  tongue.gif   Isabella is just gorgeous  wub.gif   I didn't realise you had to have a c-sect.  I hope you're recovering well.

Angela - Glad to hear you and the boys are well.

#61 Nephnie

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:24 AM

Oh! A wee bit late, but congratulations Shannon!

Just saying hi. grin.gif

#62 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

Just popping in to put this back on the first page again!

Will has chicken pox and is home from school atm, but I cant wait for him to go back. He only did 2 days before the rash came out, so he is disappointed he is missing his first week. He will be fine though.

Not much else going on here, hopefully he gets scabby soon so we can actually do stuff again.

Love to everyone Leanne xo

#63 Guest_jellybelly1_*

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

Shannon
Its a little late but congratulations on the arrival of bubs.

waves.gif everyone else

#64 Nephnie

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:45 PM

Dunno why I'm bothering, but hello whoever is around!

16 of us met up in Melbourne for a weekend away and had an absolute ball!! We're doing it again next year and we all cannot wait!

Hope you're all well and Happy birthday to the May babies.  Miky's bday is tomorrow.  I cannot believe my baby is 3.   oomg.gif  I still recall like it was yesterday that slippery baby being slopped on to my chest and me just looking at her in awe.   wub.gif  That and I was trying to work out what sex she was! LOL!
Better head off. Got stuff to do.
Steph.

#65 strawberry*shortcake

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:24 PM

Hey Steph and whoever else,

I cant give up on this, I dont know why!

See you on the other side....

L xo

#66 cbmummy13

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

You're not the only one Leanne  ph34r.gif

#67 kobeskiwimum

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:02 PM

original.gif Still here!! Thanks for your congrats girls.... Bella is 8 months now! How time flies aye? More on Facebook these days but had a bit of time to check the boards and whoah and behold there goes the May 06 Parents Group!! Take care all x

#68 -Screamapillar-

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:22 PM

wwhistle.gif

#69 Wickazoid

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

Hi all

Miss you all heaps. I hope all the May babies and their mummies are doing well.

Angela

Edited by Wickazoid, 25 September 2009 - 08:06 PM.

#70 -Screamapillar-

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

Happy new year May mummies ph34r.gif

#71 kobeskiwimum

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:52 AM

Happy New Year Everybody!

Kirsty - Wow!! A pink bundle! Congratulations..... hope you are doing well.

Take care all original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.