Jun 01 Parents # 41

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

Happy 4th Birthday Madison - we hope you had a wonderful day - thanks for inviting us over to celebrate with you. wub.gif

#27 GentleSeabreeze

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:48 AM

Hi Guys original.gif  

Since I've been gone for soooo long...

A BIG BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

Adam, Ronin (quite litterally a Happy "Birth" Day wink.gif),
Eva, Elisabeth, Alexander, Alexandra, James (1), James (2),
Malcolm, Xander, Alexander, Emma, Savannah, Harrison, Bethany, Alexander, Joshua, Tyler, Georgia, Thomas, Daniel, Tara, Luke, Cameron, Joshua, Zachary, William, Lewis, Cooper, Thomas, Samuel and Madison!

I hope all your gorgeous children had wonderful birthday's!

Our boys are doing well.  Alex is in Grade One this year and is doing ok.  Haven't quite got the reading thing down pat but he's getting there original.gif  Our car broke down last Tuesday and we were unable to get Alex to school all last week and the beginning of this week!  My mother in law kindly offered to deliver him to before/after school care today and had him over last night.  I was very concerned about him missing so much school as he is a boy that tries very hard but his school work does not come easily to him.  *fingers crossed* he manages to catch up!
It's a huge relief to only have two little boys stuck at home today wink.gif

Thankyou for all your birthday wishes!  Alex had a wonderful birthday.  All of the family went to the movies to see Prince Caspian the weekend after his birthday original.gif

#28 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

Happy 5th Birthday to the big boy Joseph - hope you had a wonderful day today!!

#29 robynb

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:09 AM

Hi everyone

Thanks for the borthday wishes for both Tyler and Cooper, Colleen. I havent been around much as I ended up in hospital (ICU) with septicemia after Elliana was born. Apparently I was a few days from death! I was in there for a total of 2 weeks (ICU for 3 days) then off to my sisters for 2 weeks as I could hardly move - I have a really bad sacroiliac joint - they think its reactive arthritis from the bacteria.
Anyway, am getting better now albeit slowly. Still on crutches, still have my week full of doctor / physio appts etc.
Elliana is going really well. She is now fully breastfed which is great after not being able to feed her at all for 2 weeks - she was fully formula fed. She is huge - bigger than either of the boys were in both weight and height.
Sleeping pretty well, waking usually once each night.

Hope everyone else is well,

#30 robynb

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

Is anyone around here anymore?

#31 Kplus3

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:33 AM

Hello, I am here......

We have moved up to Kallangur now, big adventure for the kids.

#32 GentleSeabreeze

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

I'm here original.gif  rarity for me wink.gif  but I am here!!  tongue.gif

Hope everyone is well original.gif

Jen

-----

Edit:

Robyn!  I've only just bothered to read the last few posts wink.gif  Congratulations on the birth of Elliana!!  You got a pink one, you lucky thing!!!!  wink.gif  Those two weeks following her birth must have just been horrid! you poor thing!  How are you doing now?

Edited by GentleSeabreeze, 31 October 2008 - 05:33 PM.

#33 MineAndMe

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hope all our now year 3 kiddies have a fantastic year!!!!

Kristine

Alex 7.5
Libby almost 6
Jessica 3

#34 robynb

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:52 PM

Gee we've been relegated to the 3rd page!! How is everyone?

#35 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

Alive but very busy here.

Just today we wrote out invites for Luke's party - can you believe they're turning 8 next month!

#36 robynb

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:34 PM

Anyone else here?
blink.gif

#37 Bob

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

Popped in for the first time in a very, very long time!  

Things going well for us.  Xander has started Kindergarten this year and I've gone back to teaching but on a casual basis at the moment.  Life is way too busy!  Enjoyed having the boys home for the last school holidays.

Anyone else around?

#38 LivingRoom

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

I am here!!!! (Kristine aka Kplus1, Kplus2, Kplus3 and whatever other damn names I have had in the last almost 10years!)..... wow 10 years since the Due in group, doesn't time fly!!!

I am good, keeping busy with my guys, we brought our first house last year out in Laidley and I LOVE it out here. Kids are now 4.5, 7 and of course 9.... I have my own business doing Family Day Care (who would have thought!) and I am loving the gorgeous little people I get to look after. Kind of makes me sad realising what I missed out on when I had PND with my lot :-(

Anyway, Hi guys and I hope you are all well!!!

Kristine

#39 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

Again another quick pop in from me.

We're all well here.

I went back to work full time from April this year - am absolutely loving it. James in full time pre-school as he only starts kindy next year. Luke doing well - into scouts in a big way (he even has DH into it now as a leader) they're going camping in a few weeks.

Nothing exciting otherwise I'm afraid.
Hope everyone is well.

#40 robynb

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

I'm here too - dont pop in much - too busy these days. We're all well, I'm wokring 4 days / week. Tyler is going to a new (private) school next year from Year 5. Cooper is now 6 and started Prep (well, almost finished Prep) and Elliana is now 2.5 and only a year off starting Pre-Prep!
Hope everyone is well...

#41 MummyTard

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:50 PM

Edited by MummyTard, 06 October 2012 - 03:15 AM.

#42 bottomofthehill

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Wow, I can't remember ANY of my other accounts, I haven't been on EB in a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time!

I don't know if any of us still read this?

Anyhow, quick update on us.

We are now living in Hobart, been here 2 yrs ago. I'm working 3 days a week at an International College,
Alexander is now 12, Elisabeth is 10 and Jessica is nearly 8.

Seems like a life time ago xxx

Kristine

#43 Bob

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Wow it's been three years since I visited. Had to get my login reminder emailed to me!

I can't believe that our babies will be starting high school next year! Although some of you may have already done that this year. We have our parent Year 7 orientation session next week!

We are still in Sydney and I am actually back teaching full time at the same school I was at before having Joshua. I've been back 3 years but this year was my first permanent year. Both boys are happy and healthy, keeping us very busy with lots of sport commitments.

Is anyone else still here.

Jayne

#44 robynb

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hi Jayne, Kristine et al

I pop in every now and then - maybe once a year LOL
Tyler is in Year 7 this year at a Lutheran College (K to 12) which has a senior campus that starts with Year 7 so he's already in high school. Cooper and Elliana are also at the school - Cooper in Year 4 and Elliana Prep this year, amazing to thin that my 5 year old baby is almost Year 1.

Anyway, hope to hear from you all soon

Robyn

#45 bottomofthehill

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Happy 13th birthdays this month to all our June babies!!!!!

Hope you are all keeping well :)

#46 robynb

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Hey everyone! We are getting very old now arent we with our babies in high school. How is everyone? My youngest is now 6 and in Year 1.

#47 Cuckoo-choochoo

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

Hi all,

Dropping in for a fleeting "Hi" and hope you are all keeping well.

Cheers
Colleen

#48 bottomofthehill

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

Wow, So I didn't even think i had an EB account anymore, it's been that long!

I can see a few people down the bottom so "HI!!!"...

I can't even remember the last time i posted. So quick update, Alexander is now 14 and doing well in High School, Elisabeth is 12 and starts High School next month and Jessica is nearly 10.

We are still in Hobart and have been down here for 4 years now.

Hoping you are all well.

Kristine xxx

#49 robynb

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

Hello mamas of babies about to turn 16!

#50 Kplus3

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Can't believe it. 16 years old. Far out!

To think i was 19 when I first joined our due in group and now I'm turning 35. Where have the years gone haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.