Allergy safe recipes and Failsafe Food

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Moderator

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:21 PM

A section where we can share allergy recipes and failsafe food.

REHYDRATION DRINK
1 L water
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sodium bicarbonate

CHOCOLATE SELF-SAUCING PUDDING
1 cup self-raising flour
� cup castor sugar
� cup cocoa (I use homebrand which is everything free)
� cup milk (I use water and it works)
30g butter, melted (I use Nuttlex)
� cup brown sugar, firmly packed
� cup cocoa, extra
1� cup hot water

Method:
1.Sift flour, sugar and cocoa into medium bowl. Make well in centre, use wooden spoon to gradually stir in combined milk and butter, beat until smooth. Pour into 4 ovenproof dishes (� cup capacity). I actually use a 4 cup dish to bake it in instead and just mix it in that.

2.Combine brown sugar and sifted extra cocoa in jug, gradually stir in hot water, stir until smooth. Gently pour the mixture evenly over the top of each pudding, place dishes onto an oven tray to make them easier to handle (not necessary with the big dish). Bake in moderate oven for 35 minutes for little ones or 50 minutes for large one, or until puddings have risen to the top of the dishes and are firm to touch. Dust with a little sifted icing sugar just before serving if desired.
VERY YUMMY!!!!!

BANANA OAT MUFFINS
Ingredients
1 1/4 cup of rolled oats
1 1/4 cup plain flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg (use egg replacer)-I have used oil in place and it works fine.
2 cups ripe mashed banana
1/3 cup butter, melted (I use nuttlex)

Directions:
- Preheat oven to 190 degees C.
- Combine first dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Beat egg, banana and melted butter together in small bowl until smooth. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups almost full. Bake at 190 degrees Celcius for 20 to 25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Makes 12 yummy muffins!

CHICKEN & BROCCOLI
Ingredients:
12 ounces bow ties or other pasta
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
2 cups chopped broccoli
1/4 cup margarine
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup rice/soy milk
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups chicken broth

Directions:
Cook chicken. (I boil my chicken in water and use that for the broth.) Cut chicken up. Cook broccoli. Cook noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse.
In a large non-stick pan, add margarine, salt, and milk. On a medium-high burner, cook until the margarine is melted. Add flour. Stir with a slotted spoon. Slowly add the chicken broth(stirring). Add meat, vegetables, and
pasta. Mix. Serve.
For the failsafe people... (sorry for stating the obvious if you know this one)- You can use the juice from boiled vegetables or other permitted bright/ dark vegetable juices(carrot works) to colour icing of cakes or other things. You can't even taste the spinach flavour in the icing.

BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES
1/2 cup BW Flour
1/2 cup cornflour
1 tspn Baking powder
1 egg (I used No Egg)
1 tbsn oil (I used Olive)
1 cup milk (I used soy)
(Not in the recipe, but I added 2 tbspns of pure maple syrup and a sprinkle of sugar)
Simply sift dry ingredients, slowly add wet and cook.
This is a receipe Ruth posted in the failsafe forum and I thought I would put it here so it doesn't get lost.

LENTIL BURGERS
1 cup red lentils
leek
canola oil
250g chicken mince
1 clove garlic minced
2 cups chicken stock (or veg stock)
1/2 cup cooked rice
1/3 cup plain flour
1/2 cup failsafe breadcrumbs
Fry off the chicken, leek and garlic. Add lentils.
Add chicken stock and cover and cook until lentils are tender and have absorbed liquid (add more water if required)
Add flour and allow to cool.
Shape into patties, coat in bread crumbs
Lightly fry until bread crumbs are just brown.
WARNING-makes a HUGE batch!
Next time I am going to try adding an egg, some puree veg and maybe some cheese. They were delicious though, even DH agreed. And I just served them with plain spiral pasta.

Here are a couple of receipes from fuzzypeach:  

NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
Ingredients:
1 Packet of Freedom Foods Crunchy coconut biscuits - crumbled in food processor
40 grams of melted butter
595 grams of softened philadelphia cream cheese
200 grams of caster sugar
120 mls of milk
2 large and 1 medium egg
155 grams of sour cream
10 mls of vanilla bean extract
20 grams of Gluten Free flour (i just used Healtheries baking mix)

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease a 9 Inch springform pan.
2. Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter and press into base of springform pan
3. In large bowl blend cream cheese and sugar until nice and smooth. Blend in milk, and then the eggs one egg at a time. Mix in sour cream, vanilla bean extract, and flour until smooth.
4. Pour filling into crust
5. Bake in preheated oven for one hour. Turn oven off and allow to cool for an extra hour in the oven (don't open the door!)
Chill in refrigerator and serve with whipped cream and blueberry sauce.

BLUEBERRY SAUCE
Ingredients:
3 tablespoons of strawberry, or raspberry jam
2 tablespoons of water
quarter of a cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
Method:
Combine jam and water in small saucepan and heat slowly until jam is melted. Strain mix with a strainer into a bowl. Use the strained juice and place back into saucepan, add blueberries and heat slightly and mix.
Pour over individual serves of cheesecake with whipped cream.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CRUNCHY CHICKEN PARTY FOOD
Ingredients:
1 cup of corn flour
2 cups of crushed original potato chips (we used Smith's - GF)
3 medium eggs
2 tablespoons of water
1 Kilo of chicken strips or chunks
Canola oil
Method:
Organise 3 bowls, one with cornflour, one the eggs beaten with the water, and one with the crushed chips.
Dip chicken into flour, then egg, then put into the chip bowl and press the chips into the chicken. Place on plate. Repeat process until the first batch are ready to cook.
It says you can cook them in the oven, but for them to be golden brown it says you can deep fry them. So either lay them out on a tray and cook at 180 degrees for about 30-40 mins, or use a deep fryer.
I used a deep fryer (it has been a handy investment for DH when he feels like something junk food-ish but can't eat anything from take away - we don't even risk it most of the time now as he has had a few reactions).

I cooked the chicken in batches until they started to float, then dried them out on a tray with absorbant towelling, then I placed them in a preheated oven for 15 mins.

Variation:
I put pepper in the cornflour, and I added Italian herbs into the chips. Next time will try adding some garlic and onion powder to the chips too I think.

PEAR JAM
Pears must be soft and ripe or the jam will contain some salicylates.
1kg ripe pears, peeled and cut into small pieces (should be baout 750g) or 2 large (825g) tins soft pears, drained
750g sugar
1 tsp citric acid
1 x 50g packet of Jamsetta

Puree the pears. Put in a large saucepan and heat gently. Add sugar and citric acid, then Jamsetta, stirring with a wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil rapidly for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool. Pour into sterilised glass jars or plastic storage containers. Store in refrigerator or freezer.

ROLLED OAT BARS
1 cup wholemeal s/r flour
2 cups rolled oats
150g butter or failsafe margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp sugar

Combine flour, oats and sugar in a bowl. Melt butter, add golden syrup and mix in dry ingredients. Press into slice tray and bake for 15-20 mins at 160c until brown. Cut into bars while still hot. Leave to cool before removing from tray. Makes 20

Birgits baked muesli bars
200g butter or failsafe margarine
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup pear jam (receipe for this at bottom of receipe  )
2 eggs
2.5 cups rolled oats
2/3 cup cornflour

Put butter, sugar and pear jam in a large bowl, mix well with an electric mixer, add eggs and mix again. Work oats and cornflour into the mix. Press into slice tin. Bake at 180c for 20-30 mins. Cut into bars. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.

Pear Jam
Pears must be soft and ripe or the jam will contain some salicylates.
1kg ripe pears, peeled and cut into small pieces (should be baout 750g) or 2 large (825g) tins soft pears, drained
750g sugar
1 tsp citric acid
1 x 50g packet of Jamsetta

Puree the pears. Put in a large saucepan and heat gently. Add sugar and citric acid, then Jamsetta, stirring with a wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil rapidly for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool. Pour into sterilised glass jars or plastic storage containers. Store in refrigerator or freezer.

Chicken and Spinach Dumplings
Ingredients:
Wonton wrappers (find them near the tofu at supermarkets) They do contain wheat. I found a brand without dairy,egg and sesame seed.
Chicken mince 300grams
Zucchini x 1
Spinach (you can use frozen spinach- thaw in microwave.
Carrot x 1
Egg replacer
Grate the carrot and zucchini into a bowl. Wash and chop up spinach. Lightly cook- just to wilt. Add to Carrot and zucchini mixture.Add chicken mince and combine. Separate won ton wrappers. Place a spoonful of the mixture onto each wrapper. Bring up the edges of the paper to meet in the middle and give a gentle twist to seal. Boil, steam or deep fry until chicken is cooked.

RUSKS
2/3 cup flour eg rice, potato, arrowroot or cornflour(or a combination)
1/3 cup canola oil or milk free marg
cold water
1/2 teaspoon of salt or sugar
2-3 tablespoons of cooked amd mashed or pureed veg eg carrot, swede, pumpkin, potato

Preheat oven to 180
Combine flour and oil in a bowl. Mix togehter and knead to form a stiff dough. If it is too stiff add water 1-2 teaspoons at a time. The dough should be fairly stiff. Too much water will cause them to be too hard when cooked.
Roll the mixture into a long sausage and cut to desired length
Place on baking tray and bake for 15-20 mins until slightly browned. Cool and serve

Rice Cookies(failsafe, gluten free, dairy free)
1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
1 1/2 tablespoons arrowroot
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
125g margarine
up to 1/3 cup water
Mix rice flour, arrowroot, sugar and baking powder. Mix in margarine with fork, or rub in lightly, until a fine texture. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Form into balls and flatten slightly. Place on oven tray and press lightly with fork. Bake 15 mins in 200�C oven. Makes 30. Serve plain, iced, or joined in pairs (icing slightly creamier than usual by adding a little extra margarine and beating well). For a different texture, puffed rice or similar can be added before the water -

Pear Crumble
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter (or equivalent)
1 can pears in syrup
Mix flour and sugar and then rub butter in with your fingertips. Sprinkle crumble mixture over pears and cook in moderate oven for around 15 minutes. Serve. -

Marshmallow slice
Base
1 cup SR flour
� cup rice crumbs (or crushed rice bubbles)
� cup sugar
125g butter
Melt the butter and add to the dry ingredients. Press into a greased slice tray and bake in a moderate oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until just starting to brown (you want it soft and chewy rather than toasted). Cool in tray

Marshmallow topping.
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon gelatine
1 cup water
Place all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to boil and boil for 3 minutes to eliminate sulphites. When cool, beat until thick and white. Pour the marshmallow topping over the base and allow to set. Cut into small squares and store in an airtight container. -

Lunchbox Pear or Apple Pies
2 sheets of Pampas Sweet Puff Pastry (or GF pastry see elsewhere)
5 ripe pears (peeled thickly) OR golden delicious apples (peeled thickly) - moderate in salicylates
(water with 1/2 tsp ascorbic acid to cover fruit while you are preparing the fruit, to prevent browning)
sugar to taste (1/4 cup)
1/2 tsp citric acid
3 - 4 tsp. of cornflour
8 small (approx 10 cm or 4 in) pie dishes OR you could use muffin tins

Cut up thickly peeled pears or apples. Place in water with ascorbic acid to prevent browning. When finished drain off all water. Add sugar and citric acid. Cook in microwave until soft and mash. Mix cornflour with a little cold water and then add some of the cooked fruit. Add this back into the fruit and cook on the stove until thickened. Remove from heat and cool until no more than luke warm and preferably cold.

Defrost two sheets of Pampas Sweet Puff Pastry. Cut into quarters. Place each quarter into a pie dish and shape to fit leaving corners hanging over the edge of the dish. Place about a tablespoon of fruit in each pie dish. Fold over the edges of the pastry into the middle to cover the fruit.

Bake at 200 degrees C (390 degrees F) or 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) for fan forced ovens, for about 15 to 20 minutes. These are nice hot with icecream or cream, but extra yummy cold (good lunchbox food). -

Apple muffins
1� cups self-raising flour
� cup sugar
1 egg lightly beaten
2/3 cup milk or soymilk
1/4 cup canola oil
1 small to medium golden delicious apple
1-2 tbsp extra sugar

Sift flour into a bowl and sugar, egg, milk, and oil, stirring with a fork until mixed. Peel and dice apple, sprinkle with extra sugar and stir into mixture. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with oil and spoon mixture into cups. Bake at 180�C for 15-20 minutes.  

Pop-Rocks
2 cups water
1/2 cup regular white sugar
1 to 2 teaspoons nuttelex (butter)
1 packet of Sunrice Plain Rice Cakes, crumbled

On low heat, put the first three ingredients into a saucepan in the order listed above. DO NOT STIR. Allow to come to a slow rolling boil. At first, there will be lots of bubbles as the mixture boils, but after 5 to 10 minutes the bubbles will slow down or diminish - the butterscotch is now starting to go through its final stages and you will need to watch it carefully from here.
While it is cooking, you can be crushing the rice cakes. You don�t have to make these too small, as they will get smaller when being stirred or shaken in the airtight container later.
Allow the butterscotch mixture to become golden.
Turn off the heat but do not remove the pan from the hotplate.
Using a clean wooden spoon (plastic might melt!) stir the crushed ricecakes into the butterscotch.
Mix well until all the rice cake crumbs are covered - leaving the pan on the hotplate allows you the time to mix everything without it starting to go hard too quickly.
When thoroughly mixed, pour the pop-rock mixture into a baking-paper lined slab tin and spread out.When cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.

Maple Butter
1/2 cup butter, softened (or try Nuttelex)
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
Place butter and salt in the food processor and process until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Slowly add maple syrup through the feed tube of the food processor while beating constantly to prevent
separation.
Continue processing until the syrup is thoroughly mixed through.
Store in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to 3weeks.  

Purple Ketchup
Another Failsafe recipe...
2 large tins pears in syrup
200 g brown sugar
2 tsp salt
4 tsp citric acid
6 cloves garlic, crushed
the white part of a leek, chopped (around 150g)
100 g chopped celery
150 g chopped purple cabbage.

Drain and dice pears.
Boil syrup from tins until reduced by half.
Add all other ingredients and boil for a further 15 minutes.
Puree and place into containers for freezing or sterilised jars for use in the next few weeks.  

Banana Muffins egg-free dairy-free
3 ripe bananas
1/4 cup oil or melted margarine
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup raisins, if desired
1 tsp. salt
2 cupflour

Mash bananas (overripe make the best bread). Add oil and sugar. Mix well. Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to banana mixture. Mix until flour is blended (do not beat).
Put into muffin pans or bread tin and bake at 180 degrees until toothpick comes out clean.

Optional: Add a handful of oatmeal and some raisins or chocolate chips or currants or some coconut or all of them.

#2 Baby_Be

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

I think this information can be very misleading to those who are new to the 'failsafe' way of eating.

I think it would be a good idea to state which recipes are for those with allergies and which are for those who need to go the failsafe route.

Bananas are no good for elimination diet.  If you can tolerate bananas, they should be the regular kind, not lady finger or sugar bananas.
Cream cheese is only failsafe if you buy the blocks of Philly.
Blueberries are not failsafe.
Broccoli is definately NOT failsafe.
Olive oil is not failsafe
REgular jam is not failsafe.

etc etc

#3 tesan

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:27 PM

I have started writing allergy friendly recipes these also comply to the failsafe and RPA elimination Diet.  Each recipe states if is free of Nuts, eggs, dairy, seafood, wheat, gluten, salicylates, amines free and or low in protein.

I will post them here as they become available. If you share them with other people please let them know that I have written them That is all the thanks that I need for the work that I have put in.

Legal stuff (after speaking to some mother on this forum I have to put in the following note These recipe are NOT suitable for children on prescription formulas and must not be alter under any circumstances to make them suitable. Sorry if this creates an issue but I have being led to believe that I would be doing the wrong thing by providing any help to these children)

Here we go

Chicken Nuggets
(Nuts, dairy, seafood, wheat, gluten, salicylates, amines free) This does contain egg but that is very optional and works well without egg

500g Chicken Mince
6 Spring Onions, Sliced
100g Rice Crumbs (crackers biscuits or bread)
2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
1 Egg Optional
Canola Oil For Frying

Combine spring onions, rice crumbs, oil and egg in a food processor until well combine.  Remove place in a bowl add mince and mix well.

Heat a little oil in a frying pan.  Place tablespoon size ball of nugget mix in frying pan and fry until golden brown and cook place on paper towel to drain.  These cook nuggets will freeze well and can be made in advance and reheated in the microwave on the day.

Lemon curd
(Nuts, seafood, wheat, gluten, salicylates, amines free, low in protein)
Ingredients
2 Tablespoons Warm Water
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1/3 Teaspoon Citric Acid
65g Caster Sugar
1 egg
35g Butter (unsalted cut into 1cm cubes)

Method
Over simmering water in a heat proof bowl
Combine warm water, sugar, citric acid stir well
Add caster sugar and strained egg
Heat while stirring until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon
Remove from heat and stir in butter 2 pieces at a time until melts and well combined
Pour into sterilise jar

Notes
Stores for one month in the fridge

That's it for today will post now soon as I get some of my notes together.

Should have put this in my other post.  If you have trouble locating any of the ingredients in my recipes please let me know I will try to let you know where you can get them from or what will work in its place.

Edited by tesan, 22 May 2009 - 05:21 PM.

#4 tesan

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:52 AM

Here we go for today
please let me know if you need anything in particular and I will see what I can do as I am currently converting my notes books onto the computer.

Spring Onions Muffins
(Nuts,seafood, salicylates, amines free)
1 Cup Spring onions
1 tsp Garlic powder
2 1/2 cups Self-raising Flour
90g Butter
1/2 cup Caster Sugar
1 1/2 cup Butter Milk
1 egg

Preheat oven 200ºC
Place flour in large bowl rub in butter
Stir in sugar, butter milk, egg, spring onions and garlic until just combined
Do not over mix
Divide mixture into muffin tins
Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked
Cool for 5 minutes and turn out
These do freeze for up to 3 months

Pear Cake
(free of Nuts, eggs, dairy, seafood, salicylates, amines free)

125g Dairy Free Spread
150g Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
225g Self-Raising Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
1 Cup Mashed Pear (tinned)
1/2 Cup Soy Yoghurt
1/4 Cup Soy Milk

Preheat oven to 180ºC
Grease a loaf tin
Beat Dairy Free Spread, Sugar in a small bowl until light and fluffy
Beat in eggs one at a time until combined
Stir in flour, bicarbonate of soda, pear, yoghurt and milk
Spread mixture in pan and bake for 50 minutes for until cooked
Stand for 5 minutes and then turn out

Notes
Can be made with dairy replace soy yoghurt and milk with dairy yoghurt and milk.
Can also be made into cupcakes

Easi YO
(free of Nuts, eggs, dairy, seafood, wheat, gluten, salicylates, amines )

Non- Sachet
1 cup yoghurt (Natural or vanilla)
Enough milk to fill container (Soy, A2, Full cream, Skim, Lite)

Combine yoghurt and Milk in Easi Yo container
Place in hot water and cook for 8 to 12 hours
sweeten with sugar for a sweet yoghurt or unsweetened for natural

Save 1 cup from each batch to make the next batch
The save yoghurt can not be frozen

Notes: Does not work with rice milk

Faux Chocolate Spread

1 Cup Carob Powder / Flour
2 Cup Caster Sugar
1/4 Cup Dairy Free Spread
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essences

Mix Carob powder and caster sugar in a saucepan
Add milk to form a smooth paste
Add rest of milk, dairy free spread and vanilla essence
Heat over low heat until sugar is dissolved and smooth
Continue to stir until thicken
Remove from heat and pour into a sterilise jar
Stores for 1 Month

Notes: Can be made with coco powder just be careful to check that it is made in a nut free environment

Vanilla Syrup

1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence

Combine sugar and water in saucepan
Place over medium heat stir until sugar dissolves and comes to the boil
Boil for 5 minutes
Add vanilla essences and boil for 2 minutes
Cool Place in to sterilise jar
Will store for 1 month in the fridge

Note: Can be used to favour yoghurt, milk drinks and as an Ice cream topping

#5 donnam

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

Thanks.  Am looking into these. original.gif

#6 tesan

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:06 AM

Triple Carob Brownies
(free of Nuts, salicylates, amines)
200g Butter
200g Carob Chocolate
1/3 Cup Carob powder
1 Cup caster Sugar
3 Eggs
1/2 Cup plain Flour
1/4 Cup self raising Flour
180g Carob buttons

Preheat Oven 180c. Grease and line with baking paper a lamington tin.  Melt Carob chocolate and butter together, add carob powder and sugar stir well.  Add one egg at a time.  Mix in flours add carob buttons.  Spread mixture in prepared tin.  Bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.  cool in tin.

#7 tesan

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:42 AM

Failsafe muesli Bars
(Salicylates and Amines free)
Thanks to Better Homes and Gardens for the idea

½ cup Wheat germ
1 ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
¼ cup Oat Bran
2 cup Rice Bubbles
2 Tbsp Poppy seeds
1 Cup Special K crushed
½ cup Raw Cashews (optional)
200g unsalted Butter
¼ cup Golden Syrup
¼ Cup Glucose Syrup (if not tolerated use maple syrup)
1 cup White Sugar

Line a 28cm slice tray with baking paper.  Combine Wheat germ, Rolled oats, Oat bran, Rice bubbles, Poppy seeds, Special K and Cashews in a large bowl.  Put Butter, Golden syrup, Glucose Syrup and white sugar in a heavy based pan over a low to medium heat.  Stir until sugar is dissolved allow boiling for 8 minutes or until bubbles slow and caramel forms a soft ball when dropped into a cup of cold water.  Remove form heat and allow standing for 1 to 2 minutes until bubbles lessen.  Pour over dry mix and stir quick until combined.  Transfer to slice tray and smooth flat.  Allow to cool and slice into bars.  Will store in air tight contain for 7 days.

#8 eri

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:37 AM

my ds loves this  and it freezes really well

Zuchinni slice (nut, dairy, gluten free)

2 zuchinnis grated and squeezed of excess juice
1 carrot grated
1 onion diced
3 rashers bacon diced
3/4 cup of buckwheat flour (or plain flour of
choice)
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
4 eggs
salt and pepper to taste

sautee bacon and onion in fry pan
combine all other ingredients in a large bowl then mix in bacon and onion mix.
pour mix into lined slice tin and bake in moderate oven for about 30minutes or until golden.
slice up and serve.

#9 ~RunningWoman~

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

Wow, so glad I found this, what a useful resource! Thank you! I'll be trying my first loaf of home made bread today and will try the failsafe muesli bars too!  biggrin.gif

#10 ~RunningWoman~

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Ok just made the bread. good stuff. Now for the pear Jam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.