Stephenie Meyer!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
242 replies to this topic

#226 TwilightGirl

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

mummy4rugrats  
I got my Edward blanket from the US it is where I get most of my Twilight stuff from, as people here want a arm & leg for Twilight here in OZ.

A Juggling Mum
I love  wub.gif  the tote bag you made. That is way to cool tthumbs.gif

Cheers
Diane

#227 PINKMADI

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hi hope you dont mind me crashing this drool worthy topic but I have been reading the fanfic site all day and I need to discuss Edward with people who wont roll their eyes and say Oh hear we go again.....More Edward!!! nno2.gif
I have now read the series 3 times in 4 weeks, as well as Midnight Sun 3 times and now the fanfic site as well as a Stephenie Meyer post that she cut out of the book of where Rosalie tells Edward Bella is dead. cry1.gif I am watching the movie just about daily and so so obsessed cullen disorder crazy I cannot think straight tthumbs.gif

Anyone else just fanging (pardon the pun) for the DVD release from USA. I have ordered 3 copies as each had different features all of which I wanted ohmy.gif

I was reading a post where SM said she would finish MS after Breaking Dawn and before the 2nd movie was out oomg2.gif  tthumbs.gif I hope so. She said she had tried to ignore Edwards story but it was too compelling and meant too much to her not to finish it asap. She said she had already redone what was posted online, and had written more and said Edwards book will be huge. ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  (atleast 700 pages tthumbs.gif ) Wow I want an Edward bag! You did well Juggling mum. And the calendar WOW Im so impressed.

Sue

#228 mummy4rugrats

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

Welcome fellow addict  biggrin.gif  I have only recently found this thread myself, and it's my saving grace  tthumbs.gif where I can type about Edward until my fingers fall off  roll2.gif

So, give me more information about the three different dvd's and where did you order from? i've only seen the Sanity version. Oh, and can I have the link for the part where Rosalie tells Edward Bella has died please  hands.gif

Thanks Twilight girl, I'll start looking at some US sites, anyone you would recommend? I've been looking on ebay but the quality is questionable oomg.gif

So, I've decided to put The Host back on the bookshelf for a while,and settle down on the lounge with a cuppa and Twilight  wub.gif

Edited to add: See Rachel? We all want a bag!!

Edited by mummy4rugrats, 17 February 2009 - 08:19 PM.

#229 Tan72

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

Welcome Sue and glad you found us!  I am so excited and hope you are right about Midnight Sun!  Imagine 700 pages of Edward *swoon* roll2.gif  I too am addicted to Fanfics, we should compare authors and stories as I have not been able to stop reading them ATM!

Wendy I wub.gif your new sig.  I want a Twilight one now...  I will have to try and make one on the weekend!

Rachel I am loving that tote and aboslutely want one too!  You are so clever.  Breaking Dawn did help nothing like a few hours of uninterrupted kid-free reading time with Edward *swoon*

Diane, would love to see your blanket.  I asked DH what he thought of me getting one and he just rolled his eyes and walked off  roll2.gif  I yelled after him is that a yes then and he just burst out laughing, so I think I might have to work on him a little bit first.  I thought I might start small say with a bookmark and work my way up  dev (6).gif

Terri your calendar is fantastic and you are also so clever!!!  Would love to do something like that too and I saw on a Twilight site somewhere that a 16 month one has been released, maybe I can ask DH for that hmmmmmmm.  

Holly enjoy the movie on Friday! Snap with having issues functioning!  Today at work I spent - over the course of the day - 2+ hours reading fanfics on Jasper and Alice oomg.gif  They are so good that I could not look away!

I am so happy that the ringtones worked for you all tthumbs.gif I have SMBH as my main one and love it.  

I am really lucky as DH finished book 4 last night so I have been talking to him about them all day!  He really liked the series but not to the level that I do, but at least he kinda gets it...

Was saying to Diane that we should ask the mods if we can have a Twilight support group in the EB Buddy group area.  What are your thoughts?

Better go as it is midnight and I have to work tomorrow.  But, I still want to read a chapter before I go to sleep  wwhistle.gif

Tan

Edited by ~Ladybug~, 17 February 2009 - 11:12 PM.

#230 TwilightGirl

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:05 AM

Here is a picture of what the Edward picture looks like

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z250/di75/b66f_1.jpg

I have not taken mine out of pack yet to scared I wont let go of it if I do Tounge1.gif

I really think we do NEED not want but NEED a Twilight support group in the EB Buddy group area. I think it will be great, hands you  tthumbs.gif  tthumbs.gif

Come on mods we NEED it, IT is our type of Herion wink.gif

Talk soon my Twilight Friends

Diane

p.s sorry if I got any sp mistakes

#231 PINKMADI

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:19 AM

Hi thanks for the welcome.

Here is the link to the Rosalie passage
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/nm_extras_rosalie.pdf

Its very confronting, seeing Rosalie like that....
Im still trying to find the interview where SM spoke about MS being a huge book and she was finishing it off. Im pretty sure it was at comic con but cannot be sure.

I too added a new ringtone or dozen to my phone from the site so thanks for that. Unfortunately no one has rung me on my mobile so I can listen to it.....might have to ring myself! tongue.gif
Anyone elses husband supremely jealous and is very threatened by Edward or the books. My hubby is jealous and not in a cute way he is actually resenting me reading the books and the fanfic sites oomg2.gif  I dont really care as I dont stop him doing the things he enjoys (ie golf, sport, mates etc) but I was wondering if it was common amongst Twiwiddows! tongue.gif

Sorry just realised I didnt answer the question about the movies. I bought my copies from America, from Borders and Amazon .They have different features on each dvd set. One has just the movie and film clips of the songs, others have 5 extra scenes plus behind the scenes interviews and bloopers. The third one has all that and more. ddance.gif  Hubby will be p*ssed!!!

Im thinking of writing to Rob anyone else done that??? I read where someone wrote to him and he wrote back a nice long letter, but that was way before Twilight. I spose now it would just go intot he pile of fan mail and that would be it. cry1.gif

#232 Guest_~sonique~_*

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

I downloaded the movie last Friday and have watched it 4 times already  oomg.gif

#233 terri_Mc

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:46 AM

TwilightGirl oh my Edward! I love the blanket

PINKMADI I too am waiting for someone to ring my mobile wwhistle.gif I have FBAM - Iron and Wine (for some reason everytime I hear the tune it makes me teary!) as the ringtone.. ds is insisting I put the darth vader breathing as my message tone but I want Bella's lullaby roll2.gif

I came across a website about a girl that wrote to Rob and how she got an answer back. Can't remember the details though

I caught my DH going through the Twilight movie companion book while eating his breakfast, but when I walked in he quickly pushed it away LOL I think he is trying to work it all out, he definitely won't read the books but may watch the movie when I finally get the dvd.

Tan that would be a great idea to have a Twilight support group!!! How does that happen?

The kids are pestering me to go to Playzone so better go and get everything ready.

Be Safe

Terri

#234 mummy4rugrats

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:55 AM

Hi,

I think a twilight support group is a fantastic idea!! and yes I agree - it is our type of heroin  wink.gif

I loooove the Edward blanket!! i actually ended up finding a website that sold them, but of course SOLD OUT  cry1.gif I'll keep me eyes out and when they restock I'll let everyone know.

I don't think my DH understands the depth of my obsession, I tend not to talk about it too much around him, lol!! We're both pretty busy anyway so he just humours me  tongue.gif

Terri, I have Bella's lullaby as my ringtone, but it's actually really hard to hear, so I'm going to swap it to SMBH - I loooove that  wub.gif

Hey sonique, where and when did you download?? I'm not techno-savvy enough for that!

Pinkmadi - thanks for link to story, I'll try to get online to read it tonight.

Better run and pretend to get some work done

#235 butterflyhugs

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

Hi,
I'm all for a support thread.... I need it!! LOL

I am also interested in how to download the Twilight movie... I am very much technologically challenged when it comes to doing that. How would I go about downloading the movie and how do you pay for it? Is it all legit??

Gotta go get my fix now... off to read some more before the after school basketball/swimming/homework cycle begins again...

Sarah

#236 Tongue~In~Cheek

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

For those interested in a board for chatting if you check out A Juggling Mum's sig you will find a link to her fansite which has a forum attached for Aussie Twilight Mum's.  It's only just starting out and needs more people like yourselves to join in to get some momentum. tthumbs.gif

#237 mummy4rugrats

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

Wendy - I joined last night, same user name  tthumbs.gif

BTW I found some Edward blankets on ebay, but I would get into serious trouble off DH if I spent that much money on a blanket  cry1.gif  they looked gorgeous though  cry1.gif

For those interested just Ebay search Edward blanket  cry1.gif

#238 3rdXtheCharm

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:47 PM

Fellow Fan here..
Just reading Eclipse now. Luuuuuuuurve the series.
Can't put them down.

#239 mummy4rugrats

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:35 PM

Hi girls,

Welcome 3rdXtheCharm  biggrin.gif

Just to let those know who havent' yet purchased the official movie guide, I managed to get mine for a great price on www.bookdepository.co.uk - cheaper than they are selling them in stores in Aust!! Free delivery and everything - I buy all my books from there. Some great Rob books too  wub.gif

#240 A Juggling Mum

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:39 PM

Terri - The calender looks great original.gif I keep getting emails from Vista Print telling me I can get a calender made up for free. I think I might make a Twilight one original.gif I got my Movie companion today and it is great, can't wait to curl up in bed and start reading it original.gif

Hi PINKMADI - We won't roll our eyes at you, I promise original.gif

Holly - I ordered some stuff from Hot Topic in the US (don't remember them having the blanket though) and it arrived here in less than a week. I bought some stuff to put on eBay, not sure how they will sell, but I get to keep anything that doesn't sell....LOL!

Thanks for the book link, I'm going to go check it out original.gif

Thanks for all the compliments on the tote bag, I have to admit though that my sewing ability is not the greatest, so it's a little rough around the edges. but it's fine if you don't look to closely...lol!

Hi ~Sonique~ - I have the movie on my ipod (shhh don't tell anyone!) but my ipod broke the other day and I haven't been able to watch it sad.gif

Thanks Wendy for the mention of my site and forum. I don't want to push it all in your faces so I try not to talk about it to much, so I appreciate you mentioning it original.gif

Hi to 3rdXtheCharm and butterflyhugs  original.gif

Edited by A Juggling Mum, 18 February 2009 - 08:40 PM.

#241 terri_Mc

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

I have joined to A Juggling Mum, its a great blog you have going there. The movie companion, I've been trying to read it but the pics get in the way  roll2.gif

Did you see the rumour about Madonna wanting to be a part of New Moon  oomg2.gif Sure hope not the acting part of it! I don't know, all the actors were all unknowns and I was hoping that it was kept that way not having all these "famous" actors. I can kind of see Dakota being Jane  blush.gif

I haven't been able to get to Borders in the city as yet... Hoping to go this weekend to see what Twilight stuff they have there. Would love a tshirt! do the love the tote bag too! great job there  grin.gif

#242 RipeWickedPlum

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

I so totally can't wait for the movie to be out on DVD.
I didn't really like it that much first time round... But second time round it was great. I was so into it.
So now I want to watch it whenever I want... But I can't! No fair!

I'm now re-reading Eclipse... I love this book. I think it is my fave. All the conflicting emotions... Edward showing how jealous he is... Oh... It is great.

Ok... I have a question for you all (well more than one):
1. What is your Fave book of the Saga and why?
2. In each of the books, what is your fave moment/s?

I'm looking forward to the answers. I'll come back when I have more time and answer them too.  original.gif

Edited to add... Yeah I saw about Madonna wanting to be a part of NM. I SO hope she is not! I don't mind Dakota... she is a fantastic actress!

Edited by booseyboose, 18 February 2009 - 09:44 PM.

#243 ~GG77~

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:53 AM

I've started a new thread for you to continue your SM chatter.

Enjoy  original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.