1165 replies to this topic

#1151 Abbygirl

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

Today is my 1 year anniversary for making sigs wub.gif

Some more I've made....

For TheMexican

For the May 09 Parents group

For BBlessed

I'm still unable to take requests for the time being.

original.gif

#1152 entourage

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

I'll be waiting patiently for you to come back. I have only ever had one & it is from you & gorgeous-(actually I would love to have it framed somehow?).
Anyway I will be checking as my girls are getting bigger & I guess I should update but it would be hard to part with the 1st one.
I love all of your sigs.

Thanks

Jo

Edited by pjpuppy4 , 17 August 2009 - 05:25 PM.

#1153 mmk

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

Happy anniversary!  biggrin.gif   Gee that year's gone fast!  ohmy.gif

#1154 Abbygirl

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:21 PM

Yeah - you've had that for ages Jo! It was one of the first ones I ever made laughing2.gif definitely time fro a new one!

Thanks Kylie wub.gif

tongue.gif

#1155 harpersmum

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

Dear Abbygirl,

I finally took a great pic of Harper and have come on line to see if you can do a signature (have been admiring yours for sometime but haven't had a decent pic) and oh no you are on holiday. I hope you are having a wonderful time and I too will be waiting patiently for your return.

Thanks
Kylie

#1156 summerbub

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

Have a great break Abbygirl, you deserve it.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on this thread to see if you return, I have had some lovely photos taken of Noah yesterday.

Now go get yourself a massage girl!

#1157 Abbygirl

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

Double post ddoh.gif

Edited by abbygirl, 25 August 2009 - 08:03 AM.

#1158 Abbygirl

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

Thanks ladies blush.gif

I wish it were a leisurely break...
We're actually waiting for DH to have spinal surgery sad.gif
He goes in for his operation on the 2nd sep and hopefully if it goes well he'll be pain free and his life and mobility will improve greatly hands.gif

Then I have a bowel biopsy (endoscopy) later this year, or early next - depending when my Gastro can fit me in.

I am making a few general sigs here and there - usually on the spur of the moment when I get the time and motivation  (just trying to keep the tools from rusting laughing2.gif )
But as you know ATM I'm not accepting personal requests as I don't want to let people down with long waits and I don't think I could handle a long list of people waiting for sigs on top of everything else thats happening right now blush.gif
I can't wait to open my thread again though biggrin.gif

Abbygirl
xxx

Edited by abbygirl, 24 August 2009 - 10:09 PM.

#1159 summerbub

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:48 AM

Oh geez take care. I hope things settle down for you and your family soon.

#1160 harpersmum

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

Oh Abbygirl, so sorry to hear your news. i hope things all go well for both you and your DH.

#1161 Guest_**KM**_*

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

Abbygirl  I just wanted to say I am back online officially with internet at home - YAY and have now added the sig you made me ages ago - perfect timing for Father's Day  biggrin.gif

ETA:  Just saw the update on the health stuff, thinking of you at this time  sad.gif

Edited by **KM**, 05 September 2009 - 12:55 PM.

#1162 Abbygirl

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:01 PM

How did i miss these posts?

Thanks ladies hhugs.gif

Dh is recovering really really well! The surgery was a success as far as we can tell.
He's moving around more and more, but he gets tired very easy. He still has a bit of sporadic pain in his legs - but apparently that's normal - his nerve roots healing themselves  unsure.gif

So thank you to everyone for your posts.
One down and me to go. I have my Endo scheduled for the end of October. YAY.       Not!

But the way things are going I might be re-opening my thread in time for christmas wub.gif  - we'll see!

#1163 Sarie

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

I'm glad your DH's surgery went well, hope he's feeling heaps better soon  tthumbs.gif

Good luck with everything else  bbighug.gif

#1164 10YearsLater

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

Hi Abbygirl,

I know I am going to get a lot of people excited when they see your thread up high on the list again original.gif but I just wanted to know if you are having your bowel biopsy as planned and if so, I am thinking of you. I know you have only made me a couple of sigs but they have been the best!

Good luck with everything and I hope we see you back in here sooner rather than later

xxx

#1165 entourage

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hi Abbygirl,

I have just read about why you are having your break & I want to wish you all good wishes & hope that your DH is doing ok.
I will wait for you to start back but I am in no hurry I know it is over a year old but I still love my sig & I still would like to print it-am I allowed to do that & do you know how because if I change my sig I do not wnat to lose this one.

Take Crae

Jo

#1166 Abbygirl

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:15 AM

Thanks for your posts wub.gif

Dh is doing good, although just lately he's had some more pain, but that could be because he's overdoing it a bit, so he'll have to slow down again.

My biopsy has been moved to a later date Nina, depending on when my new gastroenterologist will schedule it. I find out later this month.
So unfortunately more waiting for me  *sigh*

Jo if you're keen to print the sig I can send it to you via email, but it will only print out at the small size of a sig. I edited those pics small, so If I try to make it any bigger it'll lose all quality. Sorry sad.gif
But PM me if you would like me to email it to you, it would make a great bookmark wub.gif

So for now my thread will still remail closed, although I have been making some generals when I get the chance biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.