FDC Chat #2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#101 forestfriends

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:42 PM

Bec - You can have another blond moment joke on me but for the last 15mins I've been trying to work out what a BUS wash was. Figured it was like a car wash but you took a bus through. Then Kodi enlightened me and said you probably meant bush walk. Oh well whatever it was it made me think for a few minutes and that cannot be a bad thing!

#102 ~*Bec*~

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

Ok for everyone out there wondring about the Bus wash its where the bus driver somes to your house picks up you and a million of your kiddies and we get on the bus, the bus driver sings songs and plays games (spotto, so everytime you see a bus yell spotto) then we go around round abouts 3 times per round about and the kids have to tell the driver when theres a red light and a green light so he can stop or go, then we get to the bus Depo and he takes you for a drive around and shows you the service department and the "fat controller" then through the wash...After the wash we visit the police man and "postman pat" and go for another quick drive then go home...

ETA: and its FREE

Edited by beccalyn, 27 August 2008 - 07:52 PM.

#103 forestfriends

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

laughing2.gif ok well I learnt my new piece of trivia today never heard of that one before. Sounds like fun though. Millions of kids though.... what scheme you through  Brangelina Family Day Care laughing2.gif

#104 ~*Bec*~

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

Yes Tami i work for Brangalina and im still wondering why they didnt donate there $15Mil to me  blink.gif

#105 Guest_Willambian_*

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:15 AM

I want to go on a bus wash! Most of my kiddies would love it! However I think that mine are too young coz I wouldn't have enough hands to hold them all on their seats!  laughing2.gif

Best go we have a validator running about out there today and apparently I am on her hit list for today ohmy.gif  hands.gif And just my luck today threatens rain so we had better be inside - we will all probably be so stir-crazy being cooped up that we will look and sound like a mad house! rolleyes.gif

So better stay off here and only come back in when she's gone! grin.gif

#106 biene_maja

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:19 AM

LOL - The bus wash sounds like heaps of fun. I'll have to google one in VIC.

#107 Guest_Willambian_*

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:58 AM

Bec - forgot to ask how you went with msn?

#108 ~*Bec*~

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

MSN SUX!!!

its still not working, i am using yahoo chat atm, but im cross because i just spent $40 on a webcam that i now cant not use!!

Edited by beccalyn, 28 August 2008 - 10:15 AM.

#109 Jupiter

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

New thread time. original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.