FDC Chat #3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#101 ChunkyChook

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

Well today is shaping up to be a normal day after 6 days off.

The boys are here and I have another arrival at 9.

I had a dream last night I had someone wanting me to do Sunday nights every week for his son. It was so weird, my dreams are always weird.

The sun is out and I mowed the lawn yesterday so we will probably head out about 9.30 - 10.00 and stay out for most of the day.

I have found a house (3 doors up from here) I really want to but, which would save me moving and changing schemes but it's so expensive for what it is. Houses for the same price where I am moving to would be brand new for the same size.

Wow forest friends, you never stop. Busy busy!

#102 *~Bee~*

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:21 AM

Hi Ladies

I am still here, have been reading but not much posting.

I got my First Aid Cert over the weekend and a nice big and new first aid kit. So that a few ticks of my list of things to do. I felt really bad at the course though cause out of 16 people 4 people didnt pass!!!

Been doing some resource shopping too (translate to toys buying LOL) I bought some really cute little kids shopping baskets and some fake fruit for my 'Shopping Theme' box. I am also going to buy a little cash register. A cheap store near me has some really good wooden puzzles for only $3 each so I bought like 8, so dont need anymore of that. That same store has Wiggles books cheap aswell so I stocked up on a few of those. And I also got some scrapbooks for kids when they start.

DP didnt get home till late last night from work. Not really his fault (but he could have given me a call) but it meant I missed out on my 2nd of the 6 New Carer Training nights. I really didnt want to miss any so am alittle bummed about that.

Well better get back to work

Belinda
xxx

#103 Guest_Willambian_*

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:06 PM

Been doing some resource shopping too (translate to toys buying LOL)

LOL I really need to curn my 'resource shopping' habits...although it sounds much more legitimate when you put it like that!

I received the latest ELC catalogue yesterday and OMG couldn't I just spend an absolute fortune on 'resources' from here! I really should put it away and not look coz its making me feel bad when I really shouldn't as my first oredr from a huge lot of stuff is available for pick up on Friday cclap.gif

I will however seriously look at the Thomas Table for DS for his birthday next year grin.gif  

I have been busy updating my portfolios for the end of the year (I fell waaaay behind blush.gif ). Still have to do the twins but they never smile when the camera is out so I don't have any good pics since about March/April this year unsure.gif  Makes it look like they really love care ohmy.gif

I am also trying to get my end of year newsletter started, finish the kids artwork folders (again the twins don't participate so it needs some bulking out quickly as does the babies since he only just started all the crafty stuff). I was thinking I would also collate all the weekly observation sheets I do for the kids and give them presented nicely to the parents.... see how I go for time.

Other than that I have had my hands full planning this wedding and trying to tie all the loose ends together. I am about to start making my invites so that will keep me busy. I finally settled on a design I love and although they all take a while they are worth it (for me anyway...I am amazed that I have spent so much time and money on something that probably I only really care about anyway blush.gif )

Oh, and of course I still actually have to make time for all the kids grin.gif

Hope your all doing well and enjoying your day....ours is a bit cold and looks like rain so we are all stuck inside cry1.gif

#104 *~Bee~*

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:38 PM

Willambian ~ Ohh you are in trouble ELC has some gorgeous toys. But I think I will have to save up for those tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.