OMG....could it be  unsure.gif

Yes, that's right.....

another

GOLD

ddance.gif

#3 *Olraha*

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

SILVER...

Off to bed shortly. Very tired after hockey...

#4 Sammie-4

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

Jo, maybe you're so tired after too much BD'ing...... laughing2.gif  ohmy.gif  ph34r.gif  tongue.gif

Am off to bed myself. Nighty night chickens.  wub.gif

#5 *Olraha*

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:37 PM

That's what it is Sammie!!  tongue.gif

Edited by racvia, 25 September 2008 - 02:37 PM.

#6 bubblegumma

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

Hey chickies

Drove all over Melbourne today and feel like I've driven across Australia  wacko.gif Luckily I only had 1 child and lucky he was pretty good  wub.gif

Sammie I walked past Steakout today and thought of you.  Couldn't see any hookers  laugh.gif

Zoe happy birthday honey  wub.gif Aww that was a bit of a sad effort, ok here's something special for you

#7 green apples

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:09 PM

Vik - That is hilarious!

Jo - Love your sig  grin.gif

#8 ~Cleopatra~

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:03 AM

whoa, nice candle  tongue.gif

happy birthday zoe for the other day.

#9 *Olraha*

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:53 AM

Can I have a peice of that candle?? yummmmmmmm he is hot...

Zoe - hope you had a nice birthday...

Thanks Clare, I love my new sig too...

Coming back in to show you my latest HPT's

Yesterday's 26/9
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/joquass1/DSC00147.jpg

This Mornings 27/9
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/joquass1/DSC00149.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/joquass1/DSC00148.jpg

Talk to you all later

wub.gif

Jo

#10 green apples

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

Oh wow Jo, that test comes up with the word 'pregnant'? That is so cool!

#11 Sambient

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:36 PM

looking good Jo - fingers crossed it's a sticky one!

#12 bubblegumma

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

Hell yeah, go Jo!  Love that HPT with the word as well, will have to use one of them next time.

We got home from a footy bbq last night at 6ish and I lay down then woke up when dp came to bed at 8.  i asked what's happening and he said it's 8 o'clock, kids in bed etc and I was like "but there's no screaming" lol.  How on earth I managed a sleep I don't know, they usually find me within 5 minutes and pull me out again.  So I had a great sleep last night, 12 hours all up ddance.gif

#13 bubblegumma

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

Well my 2 were completely out of control today, tired maybe  unsure.gif

H is down thank god only 1 more to go

#14 Bastet

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

Well my 2 were completely out of control today, tired maybe

Oh God that was my 2 as well- moreso Tegan than Mia though (Mia had no sleep and she was good till bedtime. Tegan on the other hand  rant.gif  cry1.gif )

#15 green apples

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

Love that HPT with the word as well, will have to use one of them next time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Vik, next time WHAT????!!! I thought this was it?
laughing2.gif

#16 *Olraha*

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:03 AM

I agree with Clare, Vik what next time??

I love the digital test but it only stays on the screen for about an hr, so i had to take a pic of that one...

Off to work...

wub.gif

Jo

#17 My3kiddies

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:10 AM

Hello,

Racvia:- Just saw in Due in Group you were pg again but seems I am behind on all the celebrations in here LOL. Anyway Congrats on your pg. I hope you have a boring pg.  grin.gif

Me:- I am good, nearly 12 weeks, I can't wait to reach that mark, its been a very stressful first trimester for me.  wacko.gif Off to have a NT scan on the 10th of October.  unsure.gif I am feeling more human now apart from just a hour of m/s in the arvo.

We went swimming yesterday which was nice. Willow loves the water and we are teaching Skye how to swim. I don't want her to be the only one in her class that doesn't know how to swim. I just have this fear of the teacher forgetting her and something happening  cry1.gif

Sorry just pop in an out, I have to mop the floor while the girls are watching abc2. The girls are good, Skye keeps asking me if its time to go to school yet. I will be ordering her school inform in 2 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing good.
Tracy original.gif

#18 bubblegumma

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

Shows how much you guys listen to me  glare.gif

We've always said 3!  biggrin.gif

Nice big gap though, Hamish is going to be at school lol

M2G - 12 weeks already  blink.gif

Edited by bubblegumma, 29 September 2008 - 04:03 PM.

#19 ~Cleopatra~

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

Oh that's so cool.

#20 *Olraha*

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:14 AM

Morning Mumma's

waves.gif  we are going out shortly, need a shower first and I am eating my breakfast...

Talk to you all later

wub.gif

Jo

#21 Sambient

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:46 PM

Hey Tracy

where a picture of your latest bundle of joy?

#22 *Olraha*

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

Morning Gorgeous Mumma's

I am off to take miss Rachie to speech therapy today... And I want to stay out of the heat with the weather being over 30 here today (well meant to be)

Talk to you later

wub.gif

Jo

#23 ~Cleopatra~

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

Sam - in our other place or on FB original.gif

#24 My3kiddies

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I can't believe I am 12 weeks already, omg I am onto the second trimester aren't I.  ohmy.gif

Everything is going good, still feeling crapping most arvo's and still tired too. Hoping this feeling goes away soon. I don't think it helps keep up with the girls everyday.  wacko.gif Got my NT scan next Friday. Hopefully I will have a little pic to share after that. Still haven't popped or anything nothing but I didn't with the girls too until around 20 weeks. I think my extra fat hides it.  blush.gif There had been quite a few pple in my DIA 09 group on here feeling movement but I haven't felt nothing.   happy.gif  I didn't feel any movement with the girls until around 18 weeks.  ohmy.gif

Well anyway just popped in to say hi, I will be back on Friday to let you all know how it went.  unsure.gif Off to start cutting up stuff for dinner. Me and Chris are going to make Black Bean Stir-fry, Honey Chicken and Fried Rice for dinner.  grin.gif

"We will be taking orders around 5pm so order quick before Chris eats it all"  dev (6).gif  dev (6).gif

Tracy original.gif

Edited by **My2Girls**, 05 October 2008 - 03:16 PM.

#25 Sammie-4

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:20 PM

waves.gif  waves.gif  waves.gif  waves.gif   tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.