Pregnant mums #60

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#151 beaglebabe

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:26 AM

Hi Sam - yep, still pregnant!  I'll be at Deanne's this morning, so you won't be the only pregnant one.  We can be 'graduates-in-waiting' together  original.gif  And Toby will be there too, so Lulu can have a buddy as well.

#152 wrappedup

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:34 AM

Okay well being selfish, that's fantastic  tongue.gif Toby and Lulu will have fun original.gif

#153 mummagoobs

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:24 PM

Michelle are you still pregnant this afternoon??? wink.gif

#154 Mummy2aPrincess

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:33 PM

I am also lurking for news from Michelle.  tongue.gif

Ange - your pregnancy is going so quickly! It seems like only yesterday you got your BFP. Hope everything is going well.  biggrin.gif

Back to lurking,  ph34r.gif
Lynda

#155 mummagoobs

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

I'm being a terrible lurker too  ph34r.gif  even switching threads...hehe tracked you down to see how you were in your get together today Shelle!!  laughing2.gif

I've been thinking/feeling it's a girl for you Shelle but it might just be wishful thinking.

Hey Lyndaloo - exciting to see your TTC news!

Edited by mummagoobs, 26 November 2008 - 03:40 PM.

#156 beaglebabe

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

Still nothing Ange.... and after battling Toby for an hour to get him to sleep tonight, I'm quite content for the baby to stay put at least until the morning!

Lynda - now that the grads thread has been resurrected, perhaps it is time for the TTC thread to make a come back too?  Not that I'll be joining for a while!!!

M

#157 wrappedup

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:14 PM

Michelle - hope you get a good night's sleep and it all starts tomorrow  biggrin.gif

I've just ordered stupidly expensive Christmas cards with cartoon versions of dh, me and the four girls - I guessed at the colour hair bubs will be born with  laugh.gif Dh was fine with me doing it because I put our names on it and that means her name is now set in stone (I'd been wavering a little).  They'll be here in 10 days and will also serve somewhat as a birth announcement, so bubs in on a timetable now!

Night all.

#158 mummagoobs

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:49 AM

Shelle - my friend up here who was due the day before you had a little girl last night - had some pains late in the evening and after having a bath for an hour thought maybe she should pop in and get checked out at 10pm - she was 10cm dilated and had bubs at 10:40!

First baby - so not fair!!!  laughing2.gif

So you are officialy NEXT!!  wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.