#3 Jayla

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

original.gif

#4 Tildababy

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

grin.gif

#5 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:02 PM

Hi girls, been a very long time since i've been on here i was looking at my log in is said some time in july.... Anyhow how r u all?

Yes said our babies are turning 3 soon. It didn't even twig to me until i was adding appointment dates in my mobile and i saw that one of them fell on the twins bday... OMG i said they can't be 3 already. Time is just flying!!! I have a new job i now work days biggrin.gif much easier on the body.

I notice quite a few pregnancies there well congratulations to you all biggrin.gif

Well i'm melting away here so i'm off to get infront of the fan again keep safe all

MEL original.gif

#6 mystic gal

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:35 AM

hi Mel

great to hear from you and congrats on your job, i know not long til the ball is rolling for birthdays original.gif

How is everyone else going???

#7 *littlemiracles*

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:52 PM

laugh.gif Hi all!!!!!

#8 rachelemma

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:10 PM

tongue.gif

#9 *littlemiracles*

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:37 PM

Hi all,

Am in very hot and sunny Bowen in Nth Qld at the moment. Can't remember link to other chat place, so thought I'd pop in here and say hi to you all.

The weather is beautiful, spending lots of time at the beach and Em is having a ball playing with her cousins.  Had some beautiful mangoes today - lovely to get such yummy ones from the back garden.

We are here until Thurs when we head off to Airlie Beach and a visit to Reefworld before making our way back home early next week.

Hope you are all well, and will catch up when I get home.

Take care xxx

#10 riwybo

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:14 PM

Hey everyone,
Mind if I jump in..... again? I was a member of this group when DS was born, but lost track.
I can't believe he will be 3 soon, it's gone so fast, I never thought the day would come lol

#11 mystic gal

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:18 AM

awwwww Michelle so Jealous of you, hope your all having a ball original.gif
wanna see lots of pics original.gif

RMK ~ hi there i dont remember you,lol could be having a mental block it's nice of you to come say hello and congrats on #2

Wooohoooooo who's next to have a birthday????

i got the ball rolling

#12 rachelemma

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

Me!!!!!

#13 Crocmonster

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

Wow I used to be in this group too! I have Sam, born on Jan 7th. I do pop in once a year and wish all of the babies a big happy birthday. Can't believe another year has flown by.

Gosh...they are almost three! Who's birthday is next?

#14 mystic gal

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:52 AM

well rachel, Rylin is before yours,lmao Tounge1.gif

Jades birthday is next 22nd of december

#15 rachelemma

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

So you really didn't need to ask who's is next!

How's the falling over going?

#16 mystic gal

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:40 AM

no more falling over for me Tounge1.gif

how r ur kiddies

#17 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:30 PM

wow it's quiet on here biggrin.gif how r we all?

Has everyone finished their xmas shopping?

#18 Sussan

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:43 AM

Hello all!

Just thought I would drop in and see how all the nearlly 3 year olds ar going!! Looking at how they have all grown up sooo much.  It is a reminder for me where Tia would be now.  Needless to say she is always on  my mind particularly at this time of the year, and we still miss her soooo much.

Isla has jsut had her 6th birthday and it is not long till Nate is 2 and he is jsut so full on.  Isla knows that it is Tia's birthday just after christmas and is already planning a cake for her, unfortunately the rest of our families dont mention her much anymore and do not acknowledge her birthday which no matter how much i try still hurts.  

Anyway wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and happy brithday to all your precious little ones. Give them all a birthday hug from me(and Tia).

Take care

Sussan

#19 Jayla

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:44 PM

Hi Sussan, nice to see you pop in here!  That is sad that your family don't acknowledge Tia's birthday. sad.gif.  I bet her big sister makes her a beautiful cake. original.gif  Can't believe Nate is nearly 2! That's gone so fast.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and I'll be thinking of you and your family on Tia's birthday.

Jody

#20 cjpj

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hi girls

Thread is quiet here,  :xmas_tongue:

SUPERCAT  how is that gorgeous Jonah going?  And of course the rest of the family !!  I occassionaly stalk to see how you all are  :xmas_wink:

SUSSAN, You and darling Tia are always in my thoughts at this time of year. Im so sorry your family dont acknowledge Precious Tias birthday.  She was and is an important part of your family, and our Jan mums family too.

#21 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:17 AM

Hi Sussan - lovely to hear from you!!! Big hugs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Lachie had his 3rd birthday on Monday and i made him a big red truck. i'll post it if i can remember how!

Happy birthday to Princess Jade for the 22nd!!!

Have a great day everyone.
xoxo
Jill

#22 Rinnie78

Posted 26 December 2008 - 01:05 PM

hello

Sussan- good to hear from you, i always remember Tia, perhaps your family do not want to talk of Tia incase they upset you? Most people dont know whether to talk about a heavenly love one or not IYKWIM? I dont think they are intentionally forgetting, just a little apprehensive in bring up the memories. Your little boy is gorgeous by the way :xmas_smile:

#23 cjpj

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:09 AM

SUSSAN    Im thinking of you and your family today, on this special day. I know the day brings joy as you remember Tias precious time earthside, but such sadness that she couldnt stay.  You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you have a special time today as you remember your darling girl.

Love,   Chris

Edited by cjpj, 28 December 2008 - 07:11 AM.

#24 Tildababy

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:29 AM

I have come in too to pass on our thoughts to you Sussan on Tia's heavenly 3rd birthday!! Isla is so lovely to think about a cake for her. Nate is 2 already!!!! Special hugs to you little Tia....hope you are watching over your lovely family!!

Tilda

#25 --binda--

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:30 AM

Happy Heavenly 3rd Birthday Princess Tia!!

Thinking of you today, and always Sussan - thanks for popping in, even though most of us don't come in and post in here anymore sad.gif (lazy sh*ts Tounge1.gif) I can't believe little baby Nate is almost 2, are you sure? laughing2.gif

Happy Birthday to Lachlan last Monday too - did he have as much fun as Jade did? I'm all presented out. Way too many things! She LOVED getting anything Dora, the squeals of delight were awesome original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.