January 06 Parents # 159

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#26 Jayla

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

Happy Heavenly 3rd Birthday Tia.

hugs to you and your family today Sussan.  Thinking of you all.  How did Tia's cake turn out?  I bet Isla did a fantastic job. original.gif

#27 july

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Merry belated christmas to all.  :xmas_smile:

Wishing happy birthdays to all those kids who have turned 3 years old already.  :xmas_smile:

Matthew will be 3 years old on the 7th of January.

Sussan thinking of you and your family.
I'm sure Tia will be looking down from heaven,loving Isla's cake.

Have a great day.

Melissa.

DD - 5.5 years old
Matthew - nearly three years old.

#28 Sussan

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Hi all

As I have metioned in Tia's birthday thread - Thankyou all so much for you thoughts of Tia on her birthday!!  It fills my heart when I see you all welcome me back each year and remember Tia with love.  Wishing all of your precious 3 year olds a wonderful birthday!!

Thankyou again

#29 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:32 AM

Hey guys i have lost the link again to our msn group. Can someone please PM me the link?

#30 Jayla

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

Not sure if anyone beat me to it but I have pmed you Mel. original.gif

#31 mystic gal

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:51 AM

Hi ladies

i go away and everyone comes in here..

Belated heavenly birthday to Tia, am thinking of you Sussan and your fmaily, how adorable is Isla making a cake and remembering her darling sister, as for your family am unable to really say why they don't acknowledge but am sure it hurts so much.

To everyone else nice of you all to drop in here and say hello original.gif

#32 cjpj

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:39 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Belated happy bday for LACHLAN!

#33 Rinnie78

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:49 AM

Dear Sussan, thinking of you chicky and of course remembering beautiful Tia xx

#34 Tildababy

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:17 AM

Hi Sussan....thinking of you today!!

We are also holding Chris, Vic, Lil & bubby PJ in our thoughts too. Chris has gone in to labour at 32 weeks and it is only a matter of time before their little baby arrives.

Tilda

#35 Guest_-love-being-a-mum-_*

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:01 PM

Thinking of Sussan and Tia today and also keeping Chris and bubba PJ in our throughts and prayers xoxo.

#36 july

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

Just dropped in to wish all the January kids a happy 3rd birthday.

My Matthew is 3 years old today.  ohmy.gif  smile1.gif
We went to McDonalds for lunch he had a great day.  original.gif

#37 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:57 AM

Oh crap i came in here to wish gracie a happy bday and read that chris is in labour wow. Bub certainly is early. Wishing you all the best Chris.... Look forward to seeing pics when you recover.

HAPPY 3RD BDAY GRACE AND MATTHEW biggrin.gif

#38 cjpj

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:32 AM

Hi girls    

Bubby and I are still in one piece.  Doctors and nurses here are awesome. Every day is a bonus. thanks for thoughts and prayers, Will do more info u know where

#39 rachelemma

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

Thinking of you Chris

#40 cjpj

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:26 AM

ITS a A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY Im layin here in bed, a new lot of meds going thru my drip in hospital. I slept from 12-2am, had meds, then slept til 5.30  WHY is that so wonderful???? weve made it a week post rupture! The first aim was a few hours, then a day then 2, then a week! Im soo soo stoked!

Edited by cjpj, 14 January 2009 - 05:27 AM.

#41 mystic gal

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:28 AM

ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif

You go girl You have done so well am very very proud of you darl

tthumbs.gif  tthumbs.gif  tthumbs.gif  tthumbs.gif

#42 rachelemma

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Congratulations Chris! babyboy.gif

#43 rachelemma

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

Come on Benjamin, you know you want to go to Box Hill

#44 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:11 PM

Wow guys it's quiet on here....

looking at your sig Annette not too much longer till you meet your little man....

#45 mystic gal

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:07 PM

tthumbs.gif it's crazy isn't it melinda original.gif am sooo looking forward to it

how are you going?

#46 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

Not too bad been feeling it a bit more with the twins to chase rofl..

#47 mystic gal

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

yep i know that feeling ALL too well,lol

#48 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

Annette the final count down for you and me now... You just over 7 wks me 9 wks... but I'd say he'll be here within 6wks... Scary hey

Are you all organised ready for Oliver

#49 mystic gal

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

tthumbs.gif how awesome aye

I think i'll be there in 5weeks more then anything.

I think i have everything sorted we finally got his room into some sort of arrangement yesterday, need to wash all his clothes yet,lol debating when i should wash them. and make up the cot, but i want to vaccum and mop and dust etc, i just dont have the energy atm!!

Are you all sorted? i saw your photo's on FB

hope your doing well and talk soon

#50 Guest_~melinda~_*

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:10 PM

Yeah i'm pretty much there.. Still a little bit more washing but nothing he's need right away.. the stuff i've already washed i have in those large glad type bags so they stay clean..

I'm very tired of late but i think i'm over doing it atm... Been out every day this week... I'm finding the weeks are going way too fast for me... Sure can't wait to meet my little man but really not as excited as i was with my others... Maybe when he's here i will feel what i'm meant to...

How's the other two little ones are they behaving for you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.