January 06 Parents # 159

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 mystic gal

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:19 PM

thats great you have that stuff done though 1 less thing to worry about,lol I need to start washing soon and finish of bits and pieces

My other 2 are monkey's and been pushing their limits but otherwise been pretty good and kissing and talking to Oliver telling him that they will see him soon,lol it's soo cute

I'm really tired of late aswell and doesnt help when the kids wake early, the joys aye.

how's are you kiddies going??

#52 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hello lovely mummies!
I've missed so much sad.gif
So many pregnancies and births!

I'm still with my gorgeous man and i'm waiting for a proposal! i'm so clucky! original.gif i have 18 mths then i have my degree then hopefully my turn for a blue or pink bundle.

I do think of you all and love reading what you all have been up to.

xoxo
Jill

Edited by caterpillar, 11 May 2009 - 10:42 AM.

#53 Tildababy

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

Jill - How exciting!! Hope your uni course flys by!!

Tilda

#54 --binda--

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

Jill - Wow! I didn't even realised you had "moved" on from your husband!

Its been so long since I've been in the "EB" part of Jan 06!!!

But, it was great meeting and catching up with all the girls that headed to Sydney this week for a meet before our gorgeous Kate flies out to live in the USA!

#55 emmabug

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:43 PM

Hello lovely ladies... Emmabug here - haven't been on for months and months!! I stopped coming in because the threads moved too fast for me to keep up, but it looks like they have slowed down... a LOT!!!

Nice to see some familiar posts, and so many more babies!!

I still have just the one - Georgia - but we are trying for a second, before I get any older!! Bit scared about the prospect, actually!

Will try to pop in here more often, and keep up with the news - this forum was such a lifeline for me during pregnancy and the early baby months, you guys were great x

Emma

#56 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:21 AM

bumping us up original.gif

#57 cjpj

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

bumping us up again!    Time  of year our babies turn  FOUR   how can it be????!!!!     Just in case any ole jan 06 mums wanna pop in and say hi    and we can link you to our other group  original.gif    

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANUARY 06ers,  

JAN MUMS  you have been a very special part of our lives....  the support thru pregnancy and birth, loss of loved ones, family dramas and joys....  you are a wonderful bunch!   Some post all the time,  others just now and then.... you are all precious!   post and say Hi!    

#58 4forme

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:53 PM

Happy birthday to all the about to be 4 yo's. being part of this group when pregnant with Daisy was a special time and turned me into an eb addict.

Hope they are all well, and all the best for those venturing off to kindy this year original.gif

#59 ♥Kellie♥

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if I can join in??

I am new to EB and have a 4yo Daughter Ella who was born 19/1/06.

I would love to chat with Mums who have kids the same age original.gif

#60 cjpj

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

hi all..   derr me i say hi a couple of weeks ago then dont come back

4forME  wow daisy is gorgeous gorgeous!  can you believe we have kids starting kinder/preschool.  Lily has her interview with her kinder teacher on thursday  

EMMA  how are you and Georgia

PINKLADY  hey lovely!   Long time no chat..  

KELLIE.. welcome..  Ill try to drag a few of us jan mums in here  original.gif  Not many of us come here now as its so quiet, but im sure a few will come by.  Belated happy birthday for your Ella

#61 ♥Kellie♥

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:48 PM

Thank you Chris.

I am still trying to figure out where the last 4 years went!! I has gone so fast.

Ella starts preschool next week (Monday) and she can't wait  I will be sad but am looking forward to some one on one time with Declan.

Good luck for Lilys interview on Thursday - is she looking forward to it?

#62 cjpj

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:38 AM

Kellie, time sure does fly doesnt it! Lily is looking fwd to starting kinder, but she is bit worried that she only knows 3yr old kinder songs, not 4yr old  rofl.  She met twins yday who just moved here and they will be in her class,  they clicked straight away so it should make the 1st day easier for all of them. Monday is her 1st day, but only for one hour and parents stay. Tues and wed will be normal kinder days, about 3 hours. Ive got a one yr old boy so we will be like you and Declan,  spending some one on one time...   lol not sure how Ben will go without his big sis to entertain him!

Good luck for monday for Ella

#63 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

Welcome Kellie!

Happy Birthday to all our January bubbas original.gif Big 4 year old now.

Lachie seems so much more grown up since he's turned 4 - speech, motor skills, behaviours. Definitely not a baby anymore  nno.gif

#64 Flossy77

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:36 PM

okay roll call girls... how many of us are still here?

#65 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:31 AM

i'm here original.gif

#66 EthKait

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:19 PM

I'm here, about 7 months after you last posted, does that count, lol original.gif

Gayle

Oh, I think my sig is a bit old, considering I'm now 37, not 35 rofl.  I'm sure I haven't been in here for over a year

Edited by EthKait, 26 November 2010 - 12:20 PM.

#67 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

Where is everybody these days? :-)

#68 ullyoop

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

Anybody out there?

Jan 17 boy here waves.gif

#69 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

Hi Ullyoop!
Looks like we have all gone missing!

#70 Gagsmissus

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

Helllloooo..... Wow! Our babies are 7 and its been years since anyone posted in here!
Xxxx

#71 Girlintheredshoes

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hi gagsmissus! I pop in every now and again. :-)

I just had my second baby boy Ted! On 31/1/13

#72 Tildababy

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Wow, it has been a long time but I managed to remember my login details!!  Hope everyone is well!!

#73 --binda--

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

I'm just bumping this up, because I was bored..

Our babies are turning 9 (or in the case of mine, has turned 9!).

#74 Flossy77

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

me too Belinda, can't believe our babies are now 9!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.