Nutrimetics #13

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#101 cazzac

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hi girls
love to join this thread,I'm a nutrimetics consultant in east gippsland, love to chat about the fab products and promotions! Hope you all have a fab Christmas sales time!

looking forward to future nutri chat!

#102 ~~Mel~~

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

Hello Ladies,

I have just become a consultant and I am in Brisbane (South/West).

Would love to hear of any great selling tips.  

waves.gif to everyone.

Edited by mojo81, 26 November 2009 - 05:05 PM.

#103 ~~Mel~~

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:59 AM

bump
original.gif

#104 monstermash

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hi girls, I've just joined the nutrimetics team and am loving it but have noticed that some woman's reaction to the company is that it's too expensive and prefer avon. We've been using avon and nutrimetics products in our family for years and have always found nutri to be far better quaility and value for money than avon especially with the huge discounts offered in the catalogues and the free gifts!!! Aswell as the fact the they're packed with natural ingredients.
Apart from the ladies that have already tried nutrimetics and know how beautiful the products are, i'm finding woman a little reluctant to give them a try. Has anyone else had this issue? any ideas on how to get past it?

Edited by megjay, 10 February 2010 - 10:28 AM.

#105 F1widow

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

Wow! This thread is a little dead. sad.gif

I've been a consultant for a long time but haven't sold much. Thinking about starting to advertise and do parties as the area I live is quite affluent and natural products are all the rage these days.

Is anyone about?

#106 shanilee

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:34 PM

Hey ladies, I am a Nutrimetics Consultant. I don't really do parties any more, I just sell it to my regular customers and have a facebook page to advertise on.

#107 ~mumto2girls~

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hi Everyone.. I joined Nutrimetics at the start of the year but havent taken it too seriously.. Looking at starting it up.

Thought I would bump this back up to see if there are anymore nutrimetic consultants around original.gif

#108 daisyfromavon

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Hey mumto2girls,
I'm thinking about joining & have been on the website.I'm a bit confused about whether you have to do parties,or it can be a take brochures to family & friends thing like Avon.As well as doing the website thing,or having a facebook page?!
Also there's no info on % of sales.
I loved the look of everything but am worried I won't get parties after a few friends have them,& even that makes me nervous!!
So in general it's annoying when you get an idea & there isn't a great deal of info on earnings,brochure cost etc.
Maybe someone here can help!!

#109 Safety Queen

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

hi you can be a family and friends consulatant you dont have to do parties if you dont want to . your sponser will guide you along the way or in my case my sponser upline (person above her) has been helping me and help me run my first couple parties and there is a consultants page so once you join nutrimetics u can join the facebook page and get lots of help

were are you located i can try to help you but i am in perth

#110 daisyfromavon

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Ohh I'm in Melbourne!Ok well that sounds good anyway.I've been with Avon for over a year & done really well with it,but my future there is uncertain.There was no parties unless you made one up yourself which I did once at my house,but I didn't "present" anything as such I just had brochures & samples,& stock I'd accumulated.So do you leave your details at the website & wait for a sponsor?Or if you know someone that had a party recently they could be your sponser?What are the commisions like?At Avon I always sold over $725 & got 35%,we pay for our brochures & samples tho.That was a brochure every 3 weeks tho,do Nutrimetics brochures go for longer than that?Thanks for your help!!

#111 daisyfromavon

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Thanks for your PM Tobias'smum,whenever I try to send or reply to a PM it doesn't work!!I met a consultant that lives down the road last night,she showed me all the info,so pretty much what you said!!I'm going to call her & sign up today!Very excited!!

#112 Safety Queen

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hi

I had to change my settings to pm you. Oh ok if you found someone else thats ok original.gif

#113 daisyfromavon

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Yes she happened to pop up in a group on my facebook & introduce herself (just in a mums group not advertising,just said what she does for a job)& lives just down the road.I'll get my kit this week very excited!!!

#114 daisyfromavon

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

I've done great for August in Sales!!Any other consultants on here that feel like a chat?? :-)

#115 Safety Queen

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

I did good too glad u did well original.gif

#116 daisyfromavon

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

I'm loving it!!Are you going for the $500 Christmas Challenge?!

#117 Safety Queen

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

yeah i am but i am not having much luck so far this month sad.gif but i will see how it goes i cant wait til i have my licence (only a couple more hours to go on log book) then it will be easier. Free gifts are fun

#118 daisyfromavon

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

LOVE the free gifts!!I've already gone over $500 so will get the Christmas Gift,yay!!Do you do parties??I've decided not to after my welcome party,way too overwelming,I'm going to make up Free Facial & Free Makeover vouchers & do one on ones :-)

#119 Safety Queen

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:39 AM

Not at the moment apart from family ones as i have to do a bit more for my licence then we will see how it goes its hard to do if you dont have a car to take you. Gald u are enjoying it

#120 sar1701

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hey everyone,

I have just signed up to be a Nutrimetics Consultant but i wont be doing parties at this stage as i have 2 little kids that are with me 24/7 my little girl goes to school next year but my little boy will be with me all the time.

So at the moment i will be doing orders from the catalouge, i'm going to set up my own Nutrimetics facebook page & put some catalouges in peoples letter boxes with some sample products, well that's my idea at the moment original.gif

i should be getting my kit & starting in the next 2 weeks, i'm pretty excited, is there anything i should know or any other idea of what i can do?

Thanks,

Sarah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.