• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#26 KaChing

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for such a quick response original.gif

#27 alicokercola

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:21 PM

Hello,

Iv just joined neutrimetics and now im not too sure cos i dont have heaps of confidence and im shy...

#28 wombat2

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:27 PM

Hi alicokercola

I replied in the SA thread but will post here too. I am also an consultant in SA and know exactly how you are feeling about starting!! I found that going to the training sessions have helped heaps. Who is your upline? They should be able to help you out and even help you with doing your first couple of spas if you want.

Anyway .. goodluck - i'm sure you'll love it!  original.gif

#29 KateMaynard

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:11 PM

Hi alicokercola,

I know how you are feeling. I signed up and within in a few days started stressing. I thought I can't do this, no one will buy anything from me or listen to what I have to say. But with a little time I surprised myself. I started by selling to family and close friends. Once word got around it slowly built from there. I have had a sea change in the last 2.5 yrs and have started from scratch. I have built up a nice group where I live, along with a growing mailing list.

In here is a great group of Nutri girls that will provide you with lots of support and advice. Come in and chat, someone won't be far away. I look forward to chatting with you again soon.

Kate

#30 KateMaynard

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:42 PM

Hi girls,

Just bumping us up, we'd fallen on to the second page. I hope you are all having a great week.

Kate

#31 alicokercola

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:01 PM

Thanks Kate, for the advice.

I will talk to my support host. Her name is maria. She really lovely and she lives close. Iv only just started and my training session isnt for another two week, which im looking forward too.
Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Iv got another question though. Regarding selling nutrimetics. Do you have to start selling to family and friends cos i feel like they have to buy things from me?

#32 1/2aDozen

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

Hi there,

I am wondering if Nurtrimetics has brought out a Mineral Make-up line yet?

If any of you ladies can answer this, I would much appreciate it.

Thank you!

Tuzi.

#33 ~ED~

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

Hi There

Unfortunately no, I was hoping that they had as it would be AWESOME and def something I would use, but no not as yet.

Erin

#34 cassidysmummy

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:12 PM

Hows everyone going? Got many Xmas spas booked?
Did anyone receive any of the Mystery bonus day jjewerlly?

#35 KateMaynard

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hi cassidysmummy - I have a few booked in. PLus I have a Mega Party Plan tomorrow night at my kids school. I jumped at the chance to have the Nutri table. I've stocked up on a few goodies, I just hope I have a good night.

I was lucky enough to get the ring on the first bonus day. My daughter calls it my 'bling ring', I love it.

How is everyone else going?

Kate

#36 cassidysmummy

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Lucky thing Kate! I got the earing yest, there very nice!!!
Hope  the Party Plan night at the school goes well!

#37 lindasjc

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:34 PM

Hello Ladies

Hope you are going well and selling heaps in the lead up to chrissy. I have been doing catalogue sales mainly, and have decided to just stick to that now. I was finding that juggling nutrimetics with my part time job, two children and daughters various medical appointments was just too much. My husband is also into motorcross riding and always going away, so booking dates into my diary was getting increasingly difficult.

Have got quite a good mailing list going though and managing that in itself is enough to keep me going.

I have been loving all of the nail colours lately. My favourite at the moment is summer orchid!

Linda

#38 amy26

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

Hi

thought I might join in. Haven't got my kit yet but will do in the next few weeks.

I'm in the Blue mountains, Sydney

For those of you that sell through the catalouge/ mailing list
without the spa parties. How do you find that?
What happens when people order do you post the products to them?

Amy

#39 crankypants77

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:07 PM

If you sign up to my websites you can give them your web address & they can order online & have it posted directly to them, but yes for the ones that order direct i either deliver or post or you can do their order separately & have it sent directly to them.

#40 lindasjc

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

The majority of my mailing list are within a 30km radius and some work close to me. So delivery is usually done by me, or I drop at a convient place.

I find doing deliveries is fine as I can schedule that for when I have the time available, and can do that with the kids in the car.

Linda

#41 cassidysmummy

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

Im finding that all my sales are jsut catalouge sales, and doing realy well, but realy wan to do spas, i had one booked for 2night but she cancelled  rant.gif

#42 pinkvintage

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is going well. I dropped off the radar for a while but back into the swing of things again. Xmas catalogue is fantastic and really has given me heaps of motivation to starts doing spas again.

I had my manager come over and do a Xmas show for me and my friends which was to really show me how she was doing the Xmas Show and to help get me a few bookings. Found it very helpful to see someone else do a show as previously I had just learnt to do a spa from the DVD we get. From that party I got 3 shows booked which has so far got more bookings. Really concertrating on booking myself up for January.

I have found a great way to get bookings at spas is with what we call "booky bags". It's a giftbag containing spa neck wrap, free product (we use hand scrub) and a timeout bar. Whoever books a party gets to take home a booky bag on the day. So far have given 5 away in the last week.

How is everyone else's Xmas shows going? Love the new catalogue out but don't think I'll be getting the new preview pack - been so many preview packs lately gets a bit expensive.

Love to hear how everyone else is going.

Pink Vintage - Brissy original.gif

#43 lindasjc

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

This morning I went and did a fascial for a lady and her mum whose contact I got at a local show a few weeks ago. Between them they ordered $280 in product! Heaps of stuff out of the product catalogue as well, full priced items!

Doing a pamper evening tonight for a group of ladies, should get a few more orders there.

Yes, i did say I was only doing catalogue sales now, I am just finishing up the bookings I had in my diary!.

I agree, the christmas catalogue is great!

Linda

#44 pinkvintage

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:31 PM

$280 in sales is awesome ! Congrats that's a great result - I would be very happy with that.

I've been doing catalogues sales for the last few months or so and it's good. Still get the gifts each month from the company, can use product rebate for yourself and doesn't really take up too much time.

I like that we have the option to be so flexible with selling  and as they are saying have access to ATM = any time money.

I've got a party tomorrow afternoon west of brissy so hoping the storms stay away till at least after 3pm.

PV

#45 lindasjc

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:53 AM

I got another $200 in sales that evening as well! I am looking forward to my next order, should be able to get heaps of things for me in hostess.

Hope the storm stayed away from Brissy last night for all you SE Qld gals.

Linda

#46 etay07

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

Hey everyone!
glad to hear everyone is doing well.
I like the new catalogue too, i bought the preview pack:)

I've jsut had the BEST week, i jsut needed to share a little biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I had a U + 2 facial and from that i did jsut over $300 in sales and another booking!!
Friday I went to my friends Tupperware party and she had asked for a catalouge so i took one and the Tupperware lady place an over for $140 plus she booked with me for the new year!!
Then Saturday i had my first "stranger" spa (i've only ever done 2 other spas and they were both close friends helping me out) i didn't get any more bookings from yesterday but i did over $400 in sales!!!!!!!!
Plus I have another spa today and the hostess already have about $100 or so in outside orders!!!!!!

I'm so happy:) I can't wait for this business to up and running

#47 pinkvintage

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:44 PM

That's awesome etay07! Great results! It's always a bit nerve wrecking doing the first spa for people outside of your circle.

I did a Xmas show yesterday and today. Yesterday it was just the hostess and one guest (who booked for next year)did $200 in sales and today did $400 in sales (no bookings). I'd be really happy to get about 2 more spas in December to keep me busy till Xmas.

What's everyone's best sellers? Mine seem to be the botanicals range - everyone is buying them - not so much H&F or GOI Pink. One party left to go this month - wish there was a sales gift for us this half. lol...

PV

#48 -Screamapillar-

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:38 PM

Hi, I hope you don't mind me intruding. I am a nutrimetics consultant and I joined up in late '06. I have only really been doing small outside orders since joining. What would I need to do if I wanted to do parties, my kit is uber outdated. I'm doing Tupperware and realised how easy I could've built my Nutrimetics up. I just got $350 in Nutrimetics outside orders by not even doing anything. Just wanting some thoughts\advice?

Edited by -stirkykitty-, 26 November 2008 - 01:38 PM.

#49 lindasjc

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

stirkykitty, have you done the beauty and business basics training? That might be a good place to start. My upline has put together a spare skincare kit and makeup kit for her new team members who havent got the full range to show people. We just pay a deposit, and then get the money back if the kit comes back as it went.
Good luck
Linda

#50 pinkvintage

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

How did we all go for end of month? I just picked up my order from the Lifestyle Centre in Brissy and so excited. My whole house is already starting to smell like botanicals, lemon meringue and cheery nougart...lol.

Was just going to share..yesterday a did a show and afterwards went straight to my waxing appointment however I didn't notice but I had left my name badge on. My therapist noticed and told me how much her mum loved NM and could she have a brochure...! Incidential advertising..love it..

Did just over $1700 for the month nearly made it to 35%, maybe next month.

Natasha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.