Nutrimetics #13

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#51 lindasjc

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

Well done Natasha. NM certainly have great commission rates don't they! I have so far done about $1200 for the month in catalogue sales! Have a lot of people ordering the body dew from the Dec catalogue. Always a good seller when on special. Will be putting my order in late Sunday, hope to have a few more phone calls by then.

It's starting to feel a bit like Christmas!

Linda

#52 cassidysmummy

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

WoW you girls are doing realy well, Last month i was 1k Plus but this month im jsut over $500 And im $300 away from fast start 2 but i wont get there sad.gif!!
I was at the waneroo show on fri night and got some good leads so will start following them up tomorrow and hopfully get some spas!

#53 KateMaynard

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:40 AM

Hi girls, just bumping us up.

How is everyone going? Any Melbourne heading to the monthly meeting next week? The lifestyle centre is closing it's doors for good.

Enjoy your week

Kate

#54 pinkvintage

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:42 PM

Brisbane is closing it's Lifestyle Centre's doors for good too. I hope the new premises aren't too far away..such a shame I love the Lifestyle Centre - its like the Hilton. lol

Natasha

#55 sashels

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

I wonder why they are closing the centres? Just relocating?

#56 Kez82

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

Hi everyone! waves.gif

So, i am thinking of becoming a Nutrimetics consultant to try and earn a little $$$ whilst being a SAHM.

I've been given some great information ( thanks sashels) but i have a query.

In regards to your upline management (i think this is the terminology?), do they need to be in the same state as you? Or it really doesn't matter?

I live in Tassie - so would it be best to be under another consultant also in Tassie for training/support purposes? or does it really not matter?

Your opinions would be great!  biggrin.gif

Thanks

#57 hiddensecrets

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

In regards to your upline management (i think this is the terminology?), do they need to be in the same state as you? Or it really doesn't matter?
no they dont  grin.gif i signed someone up interstate.

sometimes its easier for training if ur upline is in the same state but the dvd has most of the info u need to do spas etc.

#58 ~ED~

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hi There

Most of the girls under me are actually from another state. Organising training is no problem as there are many uplines that do this and you will find there are a few that are even from your own group.

Good Luck with your decision original.gif

Erin

#59 cloudgirl

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:09 PM

Hi Everyone.. thought i would drop in and say hi.. i have been a NM consultant now for about eleven years or so... I work part time and mainly do a mail list but do the occasional spa/party when requested/needed.
Someone was asking about the Moisture Rich Foundation in Pale Ivory? I stocked up on this before it was discontinued and have a few tubes brand new in box if you are interested just PM me.
original.gif

#60 etay07

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

im sooooooo disappointed!!!
i am trying so hard to get this business up and running.....i want to do it full time so i can spend mroe time with my daughter!!!
but all the bookings i have jsut cancel on me. i had 3 this week and every single one cancelled!!!!\
i dont know how much more hosting coaching i need to do!
its getting me so down, its so hard to get the bookings and even harder to keep them. im so close to giving this all up!!!

#61 cloudgirl

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:46 AM

have you tried holding back your hostess gifts until after the booked parties are held? its not an uncommon thing (my tupperware lady just did it with me) and at least means that they are going to 'ensure' their friends continue on with their party in order to get their hostess gifts...

#62 cassidysmummy

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

Oh i can so understand ive had 9 spas book since i joined in Oct and ALL have cancelled its so disapointing as ive put in so much work and getting nothing back and i too nearly want to give up!!!!

#63 pinkvintage

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

etay07 and cassidys mummy i totally know what you guys are experiencing. When I first started (not that long ago mind you ..Jun08) I was in the same boat. I had problems with cancellations and when I did host a show I had difficulty getting future bookings.

From every party I'm doing I am learning something new.But getting the experience is really the key so it's essential to get some bookings. Have you asked any of your friends if you could host a show for you?

What are your hostess incentives and how are they being presented? What sort of hostess coaching do you do? Is your upline helping you ? do you have the opportunity to attend training? what are the ladies rescheduling their party or just cancelling all together..if so why?

Feel free to ask any specific questions you might have here on the forum or even pm me if you like but it really is a great career especially if you are trying to balance work with family. There are heaps of great NM members here that can help so don't feel alone. I've recently gave up my part-time job to do NM fulltime because it's just so flexible.

Chat Soon Natasha PV

#64 giantballoffluff

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hi, I have joined Nutrimetics in the last three months in SA.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to give tips on getting bookings and sales. It has been motivating for me reading through the forums when things get a little slow in business.
Sarah

#65 KateMaynard

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

Hi girls,

We seemed to have dropped off here. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I hope you are all doing well and surviving the heat.

Kate

#66 princess~sam

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

Hi

I am in Perth and joined NM back in November, I am finding it really hard to get bookings.  My friends and family have dried up and I am unsure how to go about getting bookings from strangers... any help would be really really appreciated.

Thank you

Sam

#67 hiddensecrets

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

Have you tried a pamper basket? PM me if you need more inforamtion on that.

Otherwise you could door knock with a voucher for a free facial when a spa is booked that day.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do a few leaflet drops

Sorry my mind is now drawing a blank.

#68 Red_Sparkles

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:15 AM

hi girls just a quick pop in im just doing orders form cata;ogues so its not much but keeping my account open for big orders from my mums dance school
but apart from that pretty slow

#69 KateMaynard

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

Hi girls,

Just as a suggestion.....if you have a local community group that needs some fundraising. Why not offer your services? I am in the process of organising a fundraiser for my kids school. During March, the gorgeous Botanicals Shower Gel (BSG) range goes on sale. I offer the school a percentage from all BSG sold. I do it again in June when the lipsticks go on sale.

I have found this a great way to get my name out in the community and I have picked up a lot of regular customers. I carry my books around with me all the time.

If anyone would like to know more information, I am quite happy to help out. I hope this has helped in some way.

Kate

#70 KateMaynard

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:06 AM

BUMP

Just bumping us up. How is everyone going?

Kate

#71 hiddensecrets

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

I am thinking of doing a party for some of the teachers in merredin because one wants me to do one.  might make it a  mystery hostess night.  i will have to order a few things that i threw out when i decided just to be a home shopper like some catalogues etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#72 crankypants77

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:24 PM

Hi everyone, sorry i haven't been in for ages, been busy with nutrimetics, buying a new house & getting this one ready to put on the market plus looking after the kidlets so have been pretty flat out.
If anyone is interested in doing the fundraiser in march with the botanicals shower gels i have a cover letter to give to your organisation plus  an order form for them to hand out to get orders, if you would like a copy pm me your email address & i will send it through all you need to do is change the consultant  details to your own.
Also check out the website home page today for the new nutrimetics stimulus package.
sponsor on the spa experience kit for the new price $89.
check out the nutrimetics home page or let me know if you want more details.
Hope everyones month is going well, i am battling on in my 4th month of MIQ not sure if i will get there this month may have to start again which will be a bugger but will do my best.

#73 Red_Sparkles

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

ive offered the school p & c the lipstick offer of $1 of each lipstick sold. so hopefully they will pull thru  original.gif .

made a small order this month hopefully keep it up

just a question
how have u found using teh website and have you made more orders or less?

Edited by summer*of*love, 18 February 2009 - 06:50 PM.

#74 KateMaynard

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

nickynay - wow, you sound like you have been extra busy. I hope things are starting to settle down for you. Good luck with your fund raising. I love these times of the year, everyone gets a great deal.

summer*of*love - I've found the website has boosted my sales, but only slightly. The lipsticks is a great offer. Altho later in the year (usually June) the lipsticks go on sale for about $10. I do a fund raiser then for the lipsticks and during March is when I do the Botanical Shower Gels. I send out a letter about a month or so before, outlining how the fund raiser will go and what the school can gain from it.

I'd love to hear how everyone else is going.

Kate

#75 KaChing

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

Sorry to barge in but I hope this is OK to ask...

I like the perfume 'Rose and Waterlily' but its been discontinued.  

Can anyone get their hands on a bottle at all?

Thanks original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.