Are you creative?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ♥Teags♥

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm starting up a webiste selling homemade kids products. Everything from clothes, to toys and even bags. If you're handy with a sewing machine or know how to make kid-safe toys then i'm looking for you.

If you're interested PM me your details.

Thanks
Teagan

#2 ♥Teags♥

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

Hi again ladies,

A big sorry to everyone who replied and hadn't heard back. I was having computer problems  blink.gif  I'm fairly sure i've gotten back to everyone. If anyone else is interested please pm.

Thanks original.gif

#3 ♥Teags♥

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

Hi again,

I've had many replies asking for more information. My website will be selling hand made kids clothing, shoes, toys and bags/change mats. I'll begin with these products first, and if they're popular i'll then look at expanding.

I'm still looking for anyone who feels they are able to contribute any of the above. Please PM me and i'll give you my email address to send photos of the products you're offering along with prices.

For anyone who has already sent an email please resend as I was having technical problems. Thanks again.

Many thanks
Teagan

Edited by Teags1900, 15 January 2009 - 09:30 PM.

#4 ♥Teags♥

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:22 PM

Have had plenty of interest, but no takers. Still looking...

original.gif

#5 ashme1985

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:00 AM

Hi, whats involved?? i am interested

#6 ♥Teags♥

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:13 PM

Hi,

I'm finding that the majority of the products i'm looking to sell would entail being quite handy with a sewing machine (clothing, bags, baby toys etc). Unless of course you have any other ideas which you're willing to contribute. Am completely open, so let me know original.gif

#7 ♥Teags♥

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

Bump  wwhistle.gif

#8 brizmum

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

hi there...

i am a reasonably good sewer provided i have a pattern to work with and if i sat down for a bit could probably come up with ideas to help you out - my mum is also pretty hands on and could help me out with patterns.....

I am interested in what is involved?? Please feel free to pm.

Veronica

#9 lilbabymaia

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:09 AM

Hi Teags1900

I have a friend who is not an EB member, I have just told her about you. Will PM you  tthumbs.gif

Cheers

#10 renai31

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

Hi I am a beader and make beautiful babies bracelets from pearls and swarovski crystals.  I also make singlets with material applicas on them.  If you are intersted in anything like this let me know.  Thanks Renai

#11 ♥Teags♥

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

Have pm'd the three of you, thanks original.gif

#12 beccaj74

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:44 PM

I make handmade soap and shampoo bars if you are interested.

Go to my blog and there is a link from there for information on my stuff.

Bec

#13 Keeleysmummy

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

I make chair bags that hang on the back of a dinning chair that toys, books ect can be put in them by the kids useful for all ages

pm me if you want a pic

#14 mez76

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

Teags, did you end up starting that website? And what was the general consensus on the feedback you were after?

#15 lexington

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

Teags, i PMed you about this if you are still looking for people. original.gif

#16 Flossie

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

Hi
Are you still looking for stock and people.  I make preschooler and toddler aprons and sometimes frilly skirts or summer dresses.

#17 sammum

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

I make crochet flower hairclips, baby hats, beanies, ponchos and baby blankets.
If you're interested let me know and I can send some photos.

#18 antianara

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:03 AM

do baby portraits count?

#19 *chuggington*

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

I can make silver and gold baby bangles and bracelets (usally for less than 1/2 the price of the stores) i have made feeding bracelets it has charms on it to tell you when ur next due to feed ect ect. I would be very interested in making you some stirling siver braclets/bangles they are all solid

#20 alliecat

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:57 AM

I might be interested too, will PM you....

#21 ♥Teags♥

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:08 AM

Sorry to those who pm'd and haven't had a response, we're renovating.. need I say anymore!

I've had a lot of interest but not many who have followed up with an email, so if you are still interested please let me know and I can pm more details. It's off to a slow start as obviously I need to outlay the costs for the stock, but hopefully it will all come together very soon.

#22 Dani28

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:14 AM

If you're interested, I do handmade cards for christenings, birthdays etc.

I also have just started painting canvases for children's bedrooms. If it sounds like this would fit in with your website, please PM me.

Good luck original.gif

#23 LisaMaree82

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:34 PM

I make sandwich wraps for lunches, kiddy mei tai's for little kids to carry their dolls in, portable roll up blackboards and a few other things if you are interested????

Lisa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.