Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

New Thread Time original.gif

http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index....howtopic=541253

#2 *JAC*

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

Wow!  it's only taken us 6 months to fill a whole thread laughing2.gif

#3 PCCM

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:43 AM

Well it's no wonder if somebody has to have a baby to get us chatting!

Didn't have a baby by any chance last night, Jaimie?

#4 dawnb

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

Come on Jaimie  laughing2.gif

No seriously though i hope he/she decides to come by itself Mason was very high up when they induced me i wish i had've waited now, even though i was in so much agony.

Well i'm glad the dancing concerts are over for another year, boy oh boy it's 2 days of 9-5 hair, make-up and costumes i'm exhausted.  The things we do. rolleyes.gif

Now if i could only get myself organised for Christmas i'd be right, but i'm so busy working that i don't have time to do anything oh well it usually falls into place in the end.

#5 Isu

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:03 AM

No news is good news, right Jaimie?  wink.gif

#6 PCCM

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

Ooh, ooh, Jaimie's had her baby, I just lurked in her baby group.

It's a girl...

Imogen Jade
8pd 1oz
hc - 35.5cm
length - 53.5cm
Mum and bubs are both well

Congratulations Jaimie - can't wait to hear how you went.
Well done honey!

#7 Isu

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:38 AM

Aww, congratulations Jaimie what a beautiful name  wub.gif .

#8 dawnb

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:45 AM

eexcite.gif Yay Jaimie Congrats and i agree beautiful name wink.gif

cindy you lurker Tounge1.gif looks like she didn't need to be induced maybe?

#9 PCCM

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:50 AM

Let's hope so!

#10 Isis

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:40 AM

Congrats Jaimie, welcome little Immogen original.gif

#11 Kimbo

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

WOO HOO  Jamie congrats ..  that is such a great name .. I haven't even been a lkurk of late have to read back through the old thred soon.....

Been part of a wedding forum since i am gettin married in 2 mths and 11 days LOL ..

I am at the moment get p*ssed causse I think I am going through early menopause like my mum did she was 31 so it is in the genes and I am not happy about it but going with the flow ..

I would love for you all to be at my wedding but can't afford it the reception with just close family is costing us a bomb and we are off to BALI for our honeymoon and I am packing my dacks over that.

I am going to get one more beer before bed and want to say I kiss you all..   If anyone wants to come to my ceremony I would love that just let me know and I can give you the details..

Cheers

#12 Isu

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:26 AM

Kim congratualtions eexcite.gif .  Ohhhhhh Bali, have a Bintang for me  biggrin.gif .

#13 *JAC*

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:55 AM

Kim - congrats and good luck for the upcoming wedding!!

Wow - I could have sworn I posted here after having Immy  blush.gif.  Have to be quick cos she's starting to stir, but she's just a delight wub.gif

She's sleeping 5 hour blocks at night so I'm getting plenty of sleep - although I'm still trying to get used to the broken sleep.  The labour went well - I was induced, but it was really good.  They broke my waters at 8.00am and I'd had her by 12.30pm so my quickest labour yet.

I'm so glad we decided to go for number 3 (too bad if I wasn't hey laughing2.gif) - I couldn't imagine not having her now.

Okay have to go she's sqwarking!!  

Love yas xx

#14 dawnb

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:37 AM

Congratulations to Kelly and family on the birth of Rory-Jane i just saw it on Facebook, i can only imagine how happy they are after all the trying.

Finn will love being a big brother wink.gif

#15 PCCM

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:44 AM

Fantastic news - what a lovely way for them to end the year.

#16 ~Miss Jayne~

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

Well hello strangers!!

Someone posted a thread about the Old dayz of EB in the Misc thread and it had a link to some old archives and I have just been spending hours reading through all our old Mothers Group Threads.  OMG I didn't realise you guys still spoke... :xmas_rolleyes:

Isis - Would LOVE to see a pic of your three now and see how much they have grown. I have lurked a few times over the years to see whether you ended up going for the third or not.  So will there be a fourth??

I would love to hear what Elle - Jellybean has been up to, I noticed her new sig has three kids now...She has been busy!!  Her posts always made me crack up.

Is Kelly (finn) still on there boards or not now?  Congrats on your 2nd.

Wow Jamie - Congrats on your third, what State are u living in now? Sorry for asking but are u still with your DH (this is going back quite a few years, but didn't you part ways at one stage?... Sorry for bringing it up if that was long ago.)

Me - No more babies.....I thought I was well and truely done with the whole baby thing, but I just enrolled Lachie into School and now I am thinking that I will miss having a baby?  But to have one now would be a bit silly with such a huge age gap?  Hopefully the feeling will past ...

Hope everyone has a great Xmas and New Year with their Bubs.

#17 PCCM

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:23 AM

Hi Kylie - wow what a blast from the past.  We're not as active on here as we used to be, some of us have crossed over to FB.

As far as age gap goes, Mardia was born when Cam started at school, and it's not as big a gap as I thought it was, they are still pretty close despite the 5 years. I suspect that will change going into the teen years though.

:xmas_laugh: - Sorry Mardia wanted to pick a smiley... Pete has just headed back out to sea so we're all back in my bed watching telly.  Mardia's got an ear infection, her ear drum burst on Sunday night poor chook.  So my last week at work has turned into a last day at work (Thursday) and we've been taking it easy.  Thank goodness I sorted out the Christmas stuff last week.

#18 Guest_~SingleMummyto2~_*

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hi girls,

CONGRATULATIONS on all the babies being born.  I would so dearly love another baby, but doubt that will happen anytime soon.

All is going as well as can be expected here.  Bennett is having the most ecruitating growing pains at the moment.  He can barely walk some mornings.  Doctors have him on some pain meds, but that is all they can do.  Delia is having trouble with her asthma too.  And me, well I am just a big fat blob at the moment.  

No seriously, I am doing ok.  I have just celebrated my one year anniversary of being a single mum.  I am feeling refreshed and happy.  Now for next year, which is going to be a huge one for me and the kids.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

#19 dawnb

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:05 PM

Hi wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year ........ all our '03 babies are off to school next year, still can't believe it  :xmas_ohmy:  here is a pic of Hailey and Mason that was taken at daycare...........

#20 ~Miss Jayne~

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:22 PM

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas for tomorrow and have a great fun filled New Year!

I can't believe my baby is going to school next year... :xmas_wacko:

So everyone tell us what the favourite pressie is this year?

My predication for my two are :

The Beados for Taylah

and Lachlan's Blue Tent and Sleeping Bag Kit.

We shall see tomorrow!

#21 PCCM

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

Merry KissMeAss everyone...
(sorry, juvenile throwback moment)

My prediction is Cam's sony mp4 player (we don't do apple's in our house), and Mardi's portable stereo (which Cam can jack into - I wonder if they'll ever cooperate long enough to do that tho')

Have a great day - now if my eldest would only go to sleep I'm sure Santa will arrive...

#22 dawnb

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:34 AM

Well Mason loves the noisy whipper snipper he got, hailey loves her baby born jogger and new baby born doll, Callum is wrapt with his Nintendo DS, Josh loves his ipod nano and Aaron is totally in love with his ipod classic, i tell you those things blow me away ohmy.gif can't believe how clear the picture is.

And i am wrapt with my Eternity ring llove.gif wink.gif hehe

Now to get onto organising an 18th for New Years Eve phew!

#23 Guest_~SingleMummyto2~_*

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:11 PM

Hi girls,

Bennett's favourite present this year was the scaletric (sp?) race car set he got from his grandparents.  He also loves his scooter he got from them too.

Delia is in love with her nursery set up and doll she got from...again my parents.

We had a good Christmas, cant believe Pre-Primary next year.

#24 *JAC*

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Merry Christmas guys - hope you all had a good one original.gif.

Ethan's fave pressie is a toss up between the Wii and the batman playset thing (a very expensive heap of plastic crap if you ask me!!).

Kaitlyn's is pretty much everything, but she does play with her doll set (highchair, cot etc.) a lot.

Yvette - glad to hear you are doing well.  I can imagine how hard it has been for you.

Kylie - wow good to see you!!  How have you been?  I'm still living in SA, and yep me and DH are still together - better than ever actually.  I don't think it's silly to have such a gap - would be easier as the older two could help out a bit, or at least be more self sufficient IYKWIM.

Anyway things here are good - nothing exciting happening.

Happy New Year if I don't get back beforehand xxx

#25 Kimbo

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:43 PM

I almost had forgotten my password ...

I am so glad to see we are still around and I am sad that I don't spend the time in here that I used to but since all the wedding planning and finding WC I am as addicted to that as I was to this just the way life goes I guess ...

It is only 33 days to my wedding and I am so $hitting my pants it has been such a long road to this time and place in my life that I still can't believe that is going to happen.

I hope you all had the best Christmas and new years and hope you are happy and healthy and I vow to check in abit more often and try to remember all my truely helpfull lovely ladies that I bonded with those 5- 6 long years ago ... you have all every single one of you had an impact on my life and the person that I am today and I am glad to have shared so much with you all ... THANK YOU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.