May 02 Parents # 75

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#26 MeNelly

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:36 PM

Angelina is sick now too - waaahhhh, poor girl has an upset stomach as well as running a fever.  The doc decided to put her straight on anti-biotics as she probably has the same as Ella even though her tonsils don't have pus yet, they are just enlarged.

I got a beautiful LBD - Little black dress - at the clothing party last night - in a size 12!!!!!!!!!  I am so rapt that I had to wear a 12.  Mostly because my boobies are too small, but also the rest of me was a bit small for the 14.  I am so pleased with myself.  I also got a lovely beige short trench-coat and have ordered a summer top that I am not sure if I can get or not, they are low on stock.

Have to go handle shopping today but DH wants to sun-bake!  Men.

Lynnie original.gif

#27 ~Kaylene~

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

Hey girls original.gif

Nerida so so so sorry to hear it sad.gif (((hugs)))

Lynnie yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on the lbd wink.gif I need to get off my fat A and lose weight too...motivation VERY low lol wink.gif

Here...Miss E is crawling...such a little ratbag, A is happy as, just the 2 little ones at home now *cheers*, S is loving full time school though tired and C got chosen for a talented programme called JETS :0 So all is rainbows and sunshine here original.gif

I also got asked to do a corporate job...looks like it may be big $$s...its photographing a house,,,in a cherry picker! 4 page spread in the West Australian with my name credited *happy dance* original.gif I also got hired for a 4 shoot pacvkage of a lady pregnant with twins yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee original.gif Very exciting original.gif original.gif original.gif

Ok i will stop boring you all now original.gif
Hope you are all well original.gif
hugs
Kaylene original.gif

#28 ~Kaylene~

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:01 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#29 MeNelly

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

Hi Kaylene,
How is life in the sunshine and rainbows land? LOL original.gif
What to tell you all?  My life is not very exciting.  The most exciting thing is that in the past 3 weeks we got 7 new internal doors and a new front door on the house.  I have to paint them all though  ddoh.gif
I am also painting the largest wall in the house, have the first coat on and ran out of steam, need to get the second coat on.
Angelina is all tuckered out after 4 hours of Kinder today and has been asleep for over 2 hours now!!!  I need to paint a door but can't because she is in the same room.
Tahlia is home sick with a nasty cold.
Ella is having swimming at school all this week and loving it which is terrific.
Um, diet going well BUT I have plateau'd a bit this week and haven't lost much and am getting frustrated and want to break the diet sad.gif  I have lost 7.2kg all together and we are in the 8th week.  We will continue until we go to Europe on the 9th of May and then we will break the diet for the 3 weeks we are away and then diet again when we get home.

I am really looking forward to our trip away now original.gif

DD#1 and #2 went to Sydney last weekend to spend the weekend with my brother and his partner, they had a great time which is great, it was a sort-of "sorry we can't take you to Europe" trip.
We do intend to take all 4 girls on a holiday some time in the next 12 - 18 months too.

Well, mostly boring stuff but I have updated - where is everyone else?

Nerida, I like your new Facebook photo original.gif

Lynnie original.gif

#30 leo the lioness

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Lynnie. blush.gif New glasses so I thought I should model them!  When you've finished painting your doors do you want to come and do mine?  (Mine are yet to be painted from when we renovated! blush.gif )

Kaylene:  Sounds like your photography is really starting to take off.

Hi Juzzy!

#31 ~Kaylene~

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

Hey girls original.gif

Rainbows are slippery and shiny wink.gif

Lynnie whens your holiday? must be creeping close?

Nerida what you been up to?

Where is everyone else??

Me...lots of exciting stuff original.gif On top of all I wrote last time...I now have more excitement...I will be shooting a wedding in a hot air balloon in MAy original.gif VERY exciting original.gif and last ngith I was asked to shoot a wedding in a cave by our own Tania original.gif original.gif All very excitng original.gif original.gif original.gif

Kids are good too original.gif Miss C has started a talented programme at school, not sure if I told you before original.gif She is absolutely flying at school original.gif The birthday run is coming up....all at once LOL wink.gif

Hope you are all well
hugs
kaylene original.gif

#32 ~Kaylene~

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

Echhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

#33 leo the lioness

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:34 PM

waves.gif

#34 ~Kaylene~

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

waves.gif  wwhistle.gif

#35 MeNelly

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:02 PM

Halooooooo ladies,
I am still wandering around.  Probably see you more on Facebook than here though original.gif
Only 3 weeks until our holiday - OMG  Haven't planned a thing!!
I have had to buy a lot of new clothes recently as I have dropped a size from a 14 to a 12 which is a good feeling.
I have lost over 10kg now.  Hope I don't put too much on whilst in Europe.
We had a "trial run" tonight LOL, we went to a Spanish restaurant for dinner - OMG it was wonderful food, a bit salty but the flavours were mangificent.  DH and I have decided we will go again but without the kids next time.

Gotta put the kids to bed now,
Lynnie original.gif

#36 MeNelly

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:12 AM

Happy 16th birthday to my first-born daughter  ddance.gif
I do feel old though!!
I had my first kiss at 16  Tounge1.gif

Lynnie original.gif

#37 leo the lioness

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Happy 16th Birthday to your DD, Lynnie.  I hope she has a fantastic day.

#38 ~Kaylene~

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

Happy birthday to K original.gif original.gif original.gif and congrats on the weight but PLEASE stop sending it to my asssss wink.gif

2 bdays down here 2 to go...Miss Lex Monday Mr S Wednesday party Sunday original.gif original.gif original.gif  I am making a mermaid and a big red car!!! OHHHH what do I get myself into hahaha wink.gif

Miss you all...

#39 leo the lioness

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:30 AM

ESSENTIAL BABY MAY 2002 PARENTS GROUP BIRTHDAY LIST

January
Lynnie: 30th January

February
Nerida: 27th February

March
Haylee & Tianna: 17th March 2002 (Juzzy)

April
Alexia: 20th April 2006 (Kaylene)
Kalysha: 21st April 1993 (Lynnie)
Sascha: 22nd April 2004 (Kaylene)

May
Kyra: 8th May 2002 (Nerida)
Chelcie: 15th May 2002 (Kaylene)
Ella: 25th May 2002 (Lynnie)

June
Brady: 18th June 2004 (Nerida)
Emiliya: 19th June 2008 (Kaylene)
Tahlia: 22nd June 1995 (Lynnie)

July
Blake: 17th July 1999 (Juzzy)
Juzzy: 22nd July

August
Kaylene: 1st August 1977

September
Angelina: 9th September 2004 (Lynnie)

October

November
Kane: 27 November 2008 (Juzzy)

December

Kaylene:  Need photo's of cakes!  I'm sorry I've been so slack with the birthday list!

Happy Birthday to Master S and Miss Lex!

Edited by **LEO**, 26 April 2009 - 11:30 AM.

#40 ~Kaylene~

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:37 PM

Pics of cakes are on my flickr or facebook original.gif original.gif original.gif original.gif

#41 leo the lioness

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

Damn you Kaylene! rant.gif   The kids just saw your cakes and now they want the same for their birthdays!  There goes my ideas!! tongue.gif  tongue.gif

They look great.  Is there anything you can't do?

#42 ~Kaylene~

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't paint for the life of me wink.gif Honestly they werent nearlly as hard as they look original.gif I am making Miss C a fairy cake simialr to the mermaid cake next week wink.gif Stay tuned...I have big ideas original.gif

#43 leo the lioness

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:09 PM

Managed to talk the kids around ... doing a Little Miss Chatterbox for Kyra (for this Friday) and probably Mr Bump for Brady.  Stay tuned for photo's of my disasterscakes!

#44 leo the lioness

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

Birthday cake baked ready to be decorated tomorrow!

Edited by **LEO**, 07 May 2009 - 02:14 PM.

#45 leo the lioness

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

Cake pics as promised!

#46 Amandalea6

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hello,

I have to confess I have only been here a couple of times as I forget where I have posted.

Wishing your May 02 children Happy 7th Birthday!!!

I have my DD1's Birthday on Thursday. Can't believe she will be 7!!

#47 MeNelly

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:30 PM

Happy Birthday Poss.
Nerida the cake looks great, well done.
We are in Luxembourg now, it is now Tuesday 10.27am.  It was a very long trip via London but the girls did very well on the planes, we were so proud.
Unfortunately the weather is crap here but the family are so welcoming and we are having dinner at a different siblings house each day.  We have seen some real castles already which is exciting for the girls, and their mother LOL.

Lynnie

#48 leo the lioness

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

Lynnie:  Enjoy your time away.  I hope the weather improves for you.  Make sure you take lots of photo's of the castles (and everything else!).

Amandalea6:  Happy birthday to your DD for tomorrow.

#49 leo the lioness

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:39 PM

Happy Birthday Miss Chelcie!

I hope she's had a fantastic day, Kaylene.

#50 ~Kaylene~

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:37 AM

Happy birthday to all teh May babies original.gif original.gif original.gif original.gif

Ohhh that cake!!! We call Miss C mittle miss chatterbox...hmmm is it too late to change my cake idea?? LOL...another fairy ont eh cards here LOL wink.gif

Lynnie OHHHHHH nice!!!! How long you away for again??

Us Miss C had her ears pierced for her bday she is so very brave adn omg are they pretty she got blingy flowers and look so very grown up now! I NEED MORE BABIES!!!! *sigh*

Hope you are all well

HAPPY BDAY AGAIN to all our beautiful May babies original.gif original.gif How were teh party plans???

hugs
K original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.