Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:18 AM

Juzzy, where are you?

Lynnie, are you back from your trip?

Kaylene, how did the cake/party go?

Me, plodding along!

#52 ~Kaylene~

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

LOOONNNEEELLYYYYYYY

Hey Nerida original.gif  waves.gif you ok??

The party was lovely BUT I saw the furture *shudders* C invited 2 boys and when they got here they were chased by a group of squealing girls the WHOLE time. They all had fun though original.gif Cake was ok...not as good as my mermaid though. Now plans in place for party 4....hahahaha

Balloon wedding Wednesday PLEASE let it be the right weather!!!

How and where is everyone?

#53 ~Fuzjuz~

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

Facebook. biggrin.gif

Kane was 6 months old yesterday. wub.gif He's 8.2kg & 67.5cm long, passed his assessment with flying colours too. ddance.gif

Nerida, up for scrabble, wordscrapper etc anytime. biggrin.gif

Kaylene, that balloon wedding looked awesome, bet you had a great time. biggrin.gif

Lynnie, hope you're enjoying your holiday. biggrin.gif

That's it from me for awhile. TTFN. waves.gif

#54 leo the lioness

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

Happy (belated blush.gif ) Birthday Ella!

Juzzy:  Great to see you!  I'm not on FB any more.  You'll have to find someone else to play Scrabble/Wordscraper with!  No way Kane can be six months old  oomg2.gif ... you only had him yesterday! unsure.gif

Kaylene:  Sounds like I need to check out your Flickr to see this wedding.

Speaking of weddings, I went to my brother's engagement party on Sunday and the buggers got married! eexcite.gif (We had our suspicions they were going to do this so I went to a little bit of effort and actually put some make up on!)  My other "little" brother is getting married in August.

Think I'm coming down with a cold.  My niece wasn't well on Sunday and I spent a bit of time with her.  Think she shared her germs with me!  

Not a lot else happening.  Planning a birthday party for Brady at the moment and have Kyra's dance concert coming up.  

Better run. Need to organise dinner and listen to a child read.

#55 ~Kaylene~

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

The wedding was magic!!! Pics on flickr, blog and fb biggrin.gif

Happy bday to allll the may babies original.gif

I think Kane is bigger than E She is one in 3 weeks!!!  ffear.gif

Nerry wow about the wedding! I would LOVE to do that!!! original.gif So romantic original.gif

All well here original.gif

#56 MeNelly

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

Happy Belated Birthday to all the May babies, I hope they were all spoint rotten.
I have been updating facebook each time I get a few minutes on a computer.
We got home from our holiday today.  A little jet lagged but not too bad.
Ella has tonsillitis.  Angelina had it before we went and gave it to me - I got it in Venice!  You can get over the counter anti-biotics there - so cool!!  Made things so much easier.
We went through customs quickly too as we had to be checked for a Swine Flu risk as Ella had a fever.  It was very fast and friendly and easy thankfully.
Nice to be home.  Holiday was wonderful though, we packed so much in.  Saw some of Germany, Luxembourg, France, Spain and Italy.  Did 6000klms in the hire car!!  Saw some beautiful countryside but was trapped in the backseat of the car with the kids wilst my MIL rode in the front (damn).  She didn't come on the second part of the trip though so I had some time in the front of the Merc we hired, was a nice car, went very fast on the Autobahns in Germany (scary stuff!).
I hope to get some photos up on Facebook soon,
Lynnie original.gif

#57 leo the lioness

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

Howdy!

Lynnie:  I hope the girls are all well again now and over their jet lag!

Kaylene:  Will have to wander over to Flickr and check out your wedding pics.

Juzzy:  Get your butt back here!  We miss you!!

Not a lot going on here.  Got Brady's party coming up next weekend and Kyra's dance concert the week after so busy with that.

Just had a visit from a friend from Cobram (where we used to live).  They came over for the day so that her DH (and his parents) could go to our annual "Steam Rally".  (Lots of old machinery - mostly steam driven - Clydesdale horses, vintage cars, etc.)  My friend wisely chose to come visit me instead!  (It has been raining here for the last week and the steam rally is basically held in a paddock - a week's worth of rain + paddock = mud!!)

Planning on having a nice relaxing day at home tomorrow considering I don't have to work tonight/tomorrow morning. ddance.gif Might make the cake for Brady's birthday cake (he wants a pirate ship) and make some cupcakes to take to kinder.  Will, of course, freeze them until later in the week!

Take care,

#58 ~Fuzjuz~

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

waves.gif  tongue.gif

#59 ~Kaylene~

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Hey girls original.gif

Yes I have migrated more to fb too wink.gif Dont spend nearly as much time here anymore....too many rules!

Nerida..I want to see pirate cake piccies wink.gif

Lyniie your holiday sounds lovely original.gif How fast did you get to on teh autobahn? That thing sounds terrifying!

Jus  waves.gif

I have been flat out with shoots lately...SOOOO many I dont remember the last time I was so busy. Not that I dont love it wink.gif I had my first set of newborn twins yesterday sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute original.gif original.gif original.gif Some on flickr original.gif

Ok better move
hugs
K original.gif

#60 leo the lioness

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

oomg2.gif Just realised this thread has been going for six months now ... Bel started it for us on the 3rd of December. oomg2.gif

Had Brady's party on Saturday ... I made him a pirate ship cake.

Have to make cupcakes tomorrow to take to kinder on Wednesday.  Also have to make another cake for his actual birthday on Thursday!  This birthday is going to be a week long!

Where is everyone else?

#61 leo the lioness

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:50 AM

My baby is five today. cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif

#62 leo the lioness

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:41 AM

A big HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY EMILIYA!!

I hope she has a fantastic day, K!

#63 ~Kaylene~

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

*waves*

Awwwww thanks for the bday wishes original.gif We didnt do much on the day as we had a party squeduled for Sunday but waking up to 2 littel ladies who were ill made that an out sad.gif So...we have resqueduled for 2 weeks away...not that she will know but it is sad sad.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little man too N original.gif LOVE that cake! How the hell did you make it?? Mr S would LOVE something like that!

Fun illness here atm...*joy* over it now...just the boys left to be struck down with it...

#64 MeNelly

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:11 PM

Awww Kaylene, love that sig.
Nerida, the pirate cake looks awesome.

Kaylene, I think we hit around 190klm/h on the Autobahn!!!  I was filming it with the video camera so my  mother could freak out when we show her.  I was a bit nervous but the car was so smooth you could harly feel it.  I think we have to win tattslotto now so we can get a new mercedes lol.

My eldest has the flu now hopefully she doesn't spread it.  All the other 3 healthy for now.  School holidays next week - eek.  I get to sleep in a bit though original.gif  YAY.  Organised the daycare kids to both come on the same day in the holidays too so that frees up another day which is good.

Gotta go grocery shopping now - boooo hooooo.

Lynnie original.gif

#65 ~Kaylene~

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

*waves* Thanks Lynnie I love it original.gif original.gif original.gif

190 WHOA that is just purely terrifying No thankyou!!!

Bugs all gone from here...for now original.gif Miss Em bday this weekend original.gif original.gif original.gif

Where is everyone??

#66 MeNelly

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

I'm hanging around here, not much else to do.  I need a job!!
Life here is terrible at the moment, very very stressful, been going on for over a month and will last a bit longer too.  It is good for weight loss though.  
Well, better go keep myself busy.
Angelina is home with me today and she doesn't like me right now because I won't take her toy shopping RIGHT NOW to buy her a Buzz Lightyear toy!!  She has been watching Toy Story.

Lynnie original.gif

#67 leo the lioness

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:17 PM

I'm with you Lynnie!  I need a job too.

I hope everything is ok.  You have my email address if you need a chat.  Are you on messenger?

Not a lot happening here.  Kids have gone back to school/kinder today so house is currently quiet.  About to go get the boy though so there goes the peace and tranquillity!!  Had my SIL to be's hen's night on Saturday ... it was a good night.  I had a ball.  Best bit was I didn't end up with a headache yesterday!  laugh.gif

Have to run.  Not dressed and have to leave soon to get the B man.

#68 leo the lioness

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

Happy Birthday Blake!

Juzzy:  I hope he has had a good day and is feeling better after his operation yesterday.

Hi Lynnie and Kaylene!

#69 ~Fuzjuz~

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

waves.gif Nerida, Lynnie & Kaylene

Happy Belated Birthday to BRADY & EMILIYA. Hope you all had a wonderful day xxx

Nerida, Blake had a great day thanks. wub.gif Had a combined birthday on sat & was great. Thanks for my birthday wishes too. biggrin.gif
Dh just cooking a cake now.

TTFN.

#70 ~Kaylene~

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:16 PM

Oh haven't I been slack SORRY!!!! Been busy but not at teh same time original.gif

Photos are going great which I am loving Have had 2 newborns through in 3 days...and twins a couple of weeks ago...not good for the clucky bugs wink.gif

Lynnie...whats up??? Doesnt sound good sad.gif

Happy birthday to those I missed.....

Been very quiet in here now...has everyoen gone to FB??? The rules in Eb are getting to me a bit...over teh politics I guess....

#71 MeNelly

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:37 PM

Hi Ladies,
Kaylene, nice to see an update, love your sig. photo.
Will tell you on email what is happening.  Too public here.
Doing lots of stuff around the house to keep busy, mostly painting and decorating which I am enjoying.  I have one wall to go in the girl's room and it is finished - yay.  Planning their wardrobe now - it is an old one that came with the house - I am going to paint two of the doors in coloured blackboard paint, should be fun.
My mum comes to stay on Thursday for about 4 days, hope it isn't too stressful.
Having people over for lunch on Sunday should be fun.  
Kids all good, eldest DD won netball tonight and played well.
Sorry to read the sad news Nerida on Facebook, is it someone close?

Lynnie original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.