The birth of Luca - stillborn at 35 weeks

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#26 LucyDiamond

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:51 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.  I read it with tears streaming down my face.  I am glad you and your husband are strong together through this.  I am so sorry you had to go through this.  Thanks for having the courage to share.

#27 Road_to_somewhere

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

Thank you for sharing your story, what a horrible, tragic loss of a beautiful little boy.

May Luca rest in peace.  cry1.gif

#28 *Hazlenut*

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:02 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, i hope you have family around to support you at this sad time  cry1.gif

#29 Guest_Jamiesmummy_*

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:07 PM

My heart goes out to you all, I am so deeply sorry! Your little boy will forever be held in your heart.

#30 pootle*posie*perkin

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy Luca.  sad.gif

#31 EsmeLennox

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Your story was moving beyond words. May Luca rest in peace and your family always cherish the time you had with him.

#32 kaz78

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:11 PM

Best wishes for you and your family Bec. Know that your beautiful little boy is watching you.

#33 serafinapekkala

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:12 PM

Hi Bec,

Firstly from the mum of one gorgeous Luca to the mum of another gorgeous Luca congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy.

I am so sorry to hear that he has now grown angels wings. I am sure he will be with you always and will be looking down over all of you each and every day.

Be kind to yourself at this time.

With much Love and hugs

#34 Laney

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

Bec the tears streaming down my face are for you and your beautiful family.

What a beautiful beautiful story you have written.  I hope you keep a copy of what you've written here for Luca's memory box.

As a mother who has also lost her babies my heart bleeds for you and I am so very sorry you have to travel this journey.

So much of what you said is what I and other bereaved mums have also said.

If it helps, please read my site for my girls here

http://preciousbabyangels.wordpress.com/preganancy-2/

hugs for you and little Luca...

#35 Redonk

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:31 PM

Your post is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever heard. I am so sorry for you loss of your beautiful, lovely Son Luca.
I bet he was absolutely beautiful.
Take care of yourselves & go gently on your journey without your Son.
I am so, so sorry.

#36 Titania

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

I am so terribly sorry for your tragic loss. What a heavy, heavy sadness for you to bear. Wish there was something to make it better for you, but only time will be able take any of the edge off. It's simply so cruelly unfair.

#37 -Leah-

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:37 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, and am thinking of you and your family tonight.

#38 CAWO

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:40 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.  

You have written a beautiful tribute to your precious Luca.  

Sally

#39 threeplusone

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

Bec,

I hope one day those precious photos will bring you comfort.  Please look after yourself and your husband and little Eliana and kow that Luca is at peace.

#40 Guest_**Leprechaun**_*

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

So sorry for your loss.

#41 hadie

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:42 PM

Edited by hadie, 22 October 2009 - 06:54 PM.

#42 *Natski82*

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

I am so very sorry  cry1.gif

#43 guitarhero

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

What a beautiful but heartbreaking story of Luca's birth.

I am sorry for your terrible loss.

#44 Chelli

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:58 PM

I am so sorry for your loss sad.gif My heart goes out to you all and may lots of love surround you all as you grieve the loss of your precious Luca.

May he rest in peace
Rach
xx

#45 TARNY

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

My heart broke when I read your post so I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family must be going through.  My thoughts are with you, your family and little Luca.

#46 Guest_rufus1_*

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

I had tears streaming down my face reading your post.

I am so very sorry this has happened and you can't take your beautiful baby boy home with you.

You are in my thoughts.

Rachael

#47 butterfly-lee

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

thank you for sharing your birth story of your baby luca with us. i am very sorry for your loss sad.gif .

#48 Hypnic Jerk

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

I am so sorry for you and your family.  But thankyou for sharing your story

#49 Sonara

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:10 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of your son, Luca.  May he rest in peace and i'm sure he will be watching over you and your family

#50 ~kimmy0206~

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

bec, my heart goes out to you and your family.
I also had tears reading your story, may your baby boy always fly with the angels.
bbighug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.