The birth of Luca - stillborn at 35 weeks

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#251 sweetboysofmine

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

Absolutely heartbreaking.
So so sorry for your loss of your beautiful son Luca.

Thoughts and prayers are with you. sad.gif

#252 leaky

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

My heart is broken for you. How absolutely tragic and so unfair.

#253 wiggles

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:52 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your birth story of your precious son Luca.

#254 marthagirl

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

i'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby Luca bbighug.gif
thank you for sharing your story xo

#255 Twin Mum Runner

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

Bec - I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing the birth story of your beautiful Luca.

#256 lil3

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

Bec burger your tragedy has left me speechless and crying, cry1.gif  cry1.gif  my prays are with you and your family.  PLease take care.
sharon

#257 Lotus

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hello there, I have also been touched by your birth story, you have my deepest sympathy...  closedeyes.gif

May you find comfort in "Luca's Garden", family and friends during this difficult time.

Take care, Lotus xo

#258 syd_babe_99

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

hi bec i am also so sorry for your loss and i know the pain you are and went through as i also lost my son and all i can say is wow i am so sorry and your daughter is the best and she will help you through it as ours did.
i am sitting here in tears knowing the pain and wishing no other parent would ever have to go through it.

lost of love and he will forever be in my thoughts and so will your family and i just have to add i see a congrats is in order i am sure you are scared that feeling i also knnow i am in the other group you are also in i am 8 weeks preg and we lost our son in oct so i know what its like i am here if you ever want to chat i know it helps alot

#259 gonggirl

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

becburger - I can't even put into words how sorry I am. Reading your story and seeing the photos of your beautiful Luca really has moved me and I am crying and my heart is aching writing this. Thanks for having the strength to share this story with us. bbighug.gif

#260 beccit

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

Thank you for sharing your story. Your beautiful son Luca - I think the photos are beautiful, may he live in your hearts forever.

#261 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

I am so very sorry, my heart aches for you.

#262 happy-mummy

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

This is the part no parent should have have to experience. I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a truly special angel. Thank you for sharing your story. It was beautifully written.

#263 livingthedream

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

Becburger, it was a privilege to be able to read Luca's birth story.  I cannot put into words how sorry I am for your family's loss.

He is beautiful.

#264 *~dee~*

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

Bec,

Congratulations on your pregnancy... I'm so sorry for your loss. Luca looks lovely.

All the best

xxx

#265 ree1979

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of your gourgeous boy words can not describe how very sad you mush feel and all the sorries in the world I know must not help but thank you for sharing this story one of sadness and strength that moved me to tears all the best for the future and your story will stay with me for a very long time

Maree

#266 Purple_Gecko

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:14 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.
Thank you for sharing your story, Luca was gorgeous.

#267 hopem

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

I am too, sorry for your loss. Take Care

#268 twotofour

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:48 AM

Luca was so beautiful.I am sorry for what you and your family have lost.Embrace those moments you had with him because through your love you will find your strength. bbighug.gif
Your story is beautifuly written.

#269 Monroe

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

Thankyou so much for having the strength of sharing Luca's story.
May he be with you forever.

#270 rua

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

So sorry for your loss.

#271 braysmum

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:50 AM

im so sorry for your loss!!!!!!!

#272 n1ke

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:56 PM

My sincere condolences.  My heart breaks for you and your family over the loss of your darling angel, Luca.  I wish you strength and peace during this difficult time xo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.