#2 mellae

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

GOLD!!!!!

It's 42deg here already, forecast top was 41, what's going on!!!  tongue.gif

Cheers

#3 CaSPer79

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:19 PM

Hey guys,

Don't whine to me Mel. WA invented HOT!.

Be back later just ducking up to the school to grab Jaz's uniforms and book list stuff that has come in.

#4 Nicoleandhergirls

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

We had a lovely day today of only 31.
How are the girls going in the middle of our country and over in the west???

#5 CaSPer79

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

It's going to be a gorgeous 26 here today  ddance.gif .
So I have plans to get this place clean before my mother comes over on Saturday  blush.gif .

Dogs need walking too. Washing to do. Still have to label Jasmine's school clothes.

#6 Guest_Chadvikiseru_*

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:46 AM

All I can say is thank heavens we have our aircon now. We had it installed last Saturday, just in the nick of time. It was still hot in our bedroom, but I'd hate to know how bad it would have been with nothing.

Adrian and Victoria start on Tuesday. I had one hard time getting uniforms and then tried the only size 3 I found on Victoria and look  oomg.gif

It's still too big.

#7 CaSPer79

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:36 PM

Wow Carmen she is a little thing isn't she.
You must have a hard time finding her school clothes.
Are all your children on the small side or just Victoria?.

Yay on getting a air con. I know how you felt we just ours installed 2 months after Jaz was born. Was way too hot for her in this house. But we were lucky we had a pool to cool down in.

#8 The Cat

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:33 AM

Hello girls,

Thought I'd pop in and say hello.

It's been hard but we are getting there. 3 months today it has been. It seems like only yesterday, but then again, it feels like a lifetime ago.

Donna gave me a message this week from Jamie... only Donna thought it was from my Oma, lol! Bless.

Jaxon started school last week and he loves it. It is a special class with 8 students and 3 full time teachers. It is so learning intensive and hopefully (after being there until year 2) after that he can be integrated into the 'normal' school system.

We were supposed to have a school bus approval to transport Jaxon but there has been a delay so it is costing me $30 a day to get Jaxon to and from school each day because of this hot weather.

Nic, so glad to hear your DH is getting better. Hopefully it will be over soon.

#9 mellae

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

Sharon, glad you popped in to say hello.  I was thinking of you yesterday when we were down your way (driving home from Victor) and wondering how you were and how Jaxon was enjoying school.  I imagine the last few months have been extremely difficult for you, thinking of you!

Carmen, Victoria is such a cutie in her uniform! Hope they both enjoy their first day tomorrow!

Cass, I wasn't whining, I love the heat!  When does Jaz start school?

Jack is really enjoying school, so far, so good.  I'm blown away though by all the school notices that come home and the projects that he need to do this term, should keep us busy after school!

Cheers

#10 Guest_chadvikise_*

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

Adrian and Victoria started school today. I took 34 photo's and when I got home only 5 weren't corrupted, so I lost all the rest  cry1.gif. Thats only the second time in over a year it's done that, but it had to do it today of all days.

Then I took the camera to take some after school and left the memory card in the computer  ddoh.gif.

I'm not sure how they went other than Victoria was at a table and doing some maths and all the other kids stopped what they where doing and looked like their jaws had dropped to the ground  ph34r.gif. Went back to take some more of Adrian (they are next door to each other) and came back to find the teacher with a very shocked look on her face and a very proud Victoria next to her  ph34r.gif.

#11 CaSPer79

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

Hey all,

Jaz started today. Wa up at 7am and ready to go by 7:30am. We wasted the time taking pics of her and playing games.
She had a great day and was worried she would not have her friends in the class with her. Was abit disappointed to see the 3 girls she played with the most last year were in another class  sad.gif . But I know she will make more friends in no time.
She has half days for the rest of the week so I at least still have her for lunch  grin.gif .

Carmen: The kids look gorgeous. Adrian is abit shorter than Victoria. Did you find it hard getting him a uniform too?.

Mel: Glad Jack is enjoying school. Does Meg miss him much?.

Sharon: Good to see you around. Glad Jaxon is going well with school.Hope the school bus grant comes through soon.
Look after yourself.

#12 Guest_chadvikise_*

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

Cass: Adrian and Victoria are on half days till Friday too. Then they go full days except Wednesday.

Adrian is 1-2cm taller and quiet few kg heavier, I think 3-4kg. It's just the angle the photo is on and the fact Victoria is standing on the raised edge. Adrian's in size 4's and they don't look too bad on him.

#13 mellae

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:05 PM

Glad to hear that all the Nov 03 kids are settling into school and enjoying it too!

Cass, yep, Meg misses Jack heaps.  When were home of a morning she's ready to go and pick him up by about 11am, lol!

Carmen, cute pics, glad Adrian & Victoria are enjoying school.  I like the red uniforms, nice change from the more 'traditional' uniform colours.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!

Cheers

#14 ~*spuds*angel*~

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

Hi guys! long time no speak... again! ph34r.gif
OMG it is so hot here.. reading 43 outside at 9:30am... oomg.gif  we are so lucky to have an a/c coz omg its hot.

I havent really got anything exciting to update on. Madison is LOVING school. She cant wait to go back everyday whick is nice. She has many friends but all (bar 1)are boys lol. She has a thing for them thats for sure.
She was told off the other day by her teacher for not being quiet lol... she come home upset as she was told off and when I asked why she said "coz I didnt shut up!" lol.

DH is back working nights again, so I will have more time to come on here at night... once the kids are settled of course. I have been flat chat at work as there are so many people going bankrupt ddown.gif.

Glad to hear that all the Nov 03 kids are settling into school and enjoying it too!

I was thinking the same thing! I think they are all ready for school... (although us Mums might not be)... I burst into tears on Madison's first day wub.gif

Carmen: What a cute photo... I love the colour uniform.. better then plain old Blue and white hey!

Mel: Aww at Meg missing Jack. I bet she feels lost at the moment.. I am sure she will come to love having time to herself lol. We so have to plan another day to get together too! I felt so bad that I totally forgot.. I am SO sorry..

Sharon: Hi... was so nice to see you in here. I have been thinking of you guys.. please keep us updated on how you are going. xxx

ok thats all from me at the moment as Madison has dress- ups everywhere and has a penguin foot over her head! lol

bye for now!!
xx

#15 Matryoshka

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:40 PM

waves.gif

Hello girls, im so slack at popping in here half of you probably dont even remember me blush.gif

Loving the back to school pics, Marshall still isnt doing full days, they dont start until week 5  wacko.gif  he has been ready since the first day Tounge1.gif

Hope you are as well as can be xx
will try be in more often.

#16 Guest_chadvikise_*

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hi everyone

How are our Nov babies going at school. Adrian and Victoria are still of on Wednesdays and TBH I can't wait for them to go full time lol. they had their prep assessments, which was intresting.

Victoria is going to be refered for an educational assessment to see where she is at. She's also going to see a speach therapist. Seems all my children have speach problems. Apparantly on her first day of school they all sat in a circle and said their name and 1 thing about them. Victoria said "Hi, I'm Victoria and I'm really good at maths" lol. Adrian apparantly said he lives next door to Tony  roll2.gif.

"coz I didnt shut up!" lol.

Sounds just like Chloe  roll2.gif. All I ever heard her teachers say was "CHLOE! more listening, less talking"

#17 mellae

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

Howdy everyone!

Where are well all?  Hope you are all going well.

We went away for a few days last week, and Jack's been swimming this week with school which cuts into my day a bit!

All is good here, 8 weeks tomorrow before bubs arrives, how quick has that gone!  wacko.gif

Hi Carly, glad you popped in, how is Marshall going at school?  Has he started full days now?

Carmen, glad Adrian and Victoria are doing so well.  Has Victoria had her educational assessment yet?

Dani, yep, we'll definately need to catch up, are you having any time off over the Easter school hols?

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well!

Cheers

#18 mellae

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

I forgot to mention this morning, Jack has his first wobbly tooth!!  It's been very wobbly since Tuesday morning, but hasn't come out yet, looks like a visit from the tooth fairy soon though!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Cheers

#19 Matryoshka

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

waves.gif

Hello again, im heading off to bali tomorrow for a week of kid freeness so wont be in for a week or so wink.gif

Mel
YAY for wobbly teeth, im very excited that the tooth fairy will be visiting soon, cant wait to see those gorgeous gappy smiles! Theres a race here as to who will lose their tooth first, Marshall has no wobbly ones yet, either does Fletcher BUT he has 2 black front teeth from a fall that the dentist thinks will fall out in the next year Tounge1.gif

Marshall is going great guns at school now, all full days, he is having an absolute ball taking his lunch laughing2.gif Hope the novelty doesnt wear off for a while yet original.gif

ok take care, see you all when im back, bronzed and broke Tounge1.gif

#20 mellae

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

Jack's tooth finally fell out yesterday morning!  I thought it was going to stay in there wobbling around forever, lol!  Anyway, the tooth fairy paid a visit last night and left $5, wow!  Jack was very excited, even though he didn't know what $5 was, pmsl!  Guess it's time to teach him about money....

Carly, how lucky are you, a week in Bali with no kids, bliss.....Hope you had a great time, can't wait to hear about it!  Glad Marshall has settled in to school.

Hi to everyone else!!

Cheers

#21 Nicoleandhergirls

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

Wow on the tooth extra wow on $5. I was only gonna put a $2 coin under Amy's. May have to re think this.

Been so busy with Study and the girls haven't had much of a chance to be on here or facebook. but will post later this week while studying for my first big accounting exam.,

#22 mellae

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

Nic, I had no idea what the going rate for the tooth fairy was, lol!  DH and I asked around and got varying advice from $2 - $10!!  We decided $5 for the first tooth, and then maybe $2 for each tooth after that, then $5 for the first molar....Good luck with your studying and exams!!

Hi to everyone else!

Cheers

#23 mellae

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

Have a great Easter everyone!  And travel safely too if you're going away.

Only 3 more weeks and bubs will be here, oh my gosh, I'm not even organised, the cot is still hanging in the shed, lol!  tongue.gif

Please pm me your mobile numbers so I can let you know the news.....

Carly, I hope that Lorelai has a wonderful 1st birthday today!

Hope you are all ok!

Cheers

#24 CaSPer79

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:32 PM

Congratulations Mel and family on the birth of LUCY OLIVIA.

Born 1st May at 11.29am weighing 6lb 11oz.

Hugsss

#25 mellae

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

Thanks Cass!

Lucy is just gorgeous and looks just like Jack.  She is a very placid baby, just sleeps and feeds.  I try and settle her at about 10:30pm, then she'll sleep until 3-4am, feeds for 30mins and then sleeps again until 7-8am.  As a result I'm getting more than enough sleep and am feeling pretty great.

Jack and Meg adore her and love to give her cuddles.

Jack is still loving school and is doing very well, we're very proud of him!

Carmen, good luck for your due date, that's not too far away, I hope everything is going well for you!

Hi to everyone else, hope you all pop in soon for an update, hint, hint!  tongue.gif

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.