November 03 Parents # 121

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Contento_*

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

Could it be something to do with changing teachers or maybe a friend isn't in her class this year?

Mel: Thanks, as far as I know everything is going well pregnancy wise, but it's early days yet so will have to continue to keep my fingers crossed. No idea about the house, kind of annoying and it has definately put me off ever building another house. I think I'll stick to established houses. I thought buying one of them was stressful, nothing like this. And Devine were suppose to be one of the more better builders  rolleyes.gif.  

A & V started back at school today, both were very excited to be going back  biggrin.gif

Took a couple of pics, as usual.  biggrin.gif

#52 mellae

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

Carmen, great pics!  Did Kitarni start school this year?  I've heard that there is a longer wait to get houses built now, compared to a few years ago anyway.  Hope it starts soon for you.

Dani, poor Madison, how has this week been for her?  It's hard to get the kids to tell us what is bothering them isn't it, I find it difficult to extract info from Jack.  I hope she settles in soon.

Not much going on here.  I'm a full-time SAHM now, my temping job with Westpac finished a few weeks back.  I started there about 3 years ago on a 3 month contract, so can't complain I guess, but I do miss it.

Jack has settled back into school, he's happy to be back with all his friends.  Meggie started kindy and loves it.  Lucy is growing way too quickly, she's just gorgeous!

Hi to everyone else!

Cheers

#53 Guest_The 7 Dwarfs_*

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:12 AM

We sold our house yesterday.  biggrin.gif We are moving to Adelaide at the end of June, the house should be finished by mid June. According to my dad, it's just about finished.

Kitarni started school this year, she is going really well apparantly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.