I hate Mondays
I hate Mondays

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dogmac

Posted 15 December 2003 - 01:22 PM

You'd think after 2 months of being back at work, Monday's would be easier, wouldn't you?  I just find it so hard after having been at home with Miss A for 4 days to be without her.

Anyone else feel like this?  I'm not sure if it is going to get better or worse next year when I am back fulltime.

Cheers

Di

Di van Dulken
Mummy to Adara Madeline

Click here for latest pics
FINALLY born February 12

#2 Avasmom

Posted 15 December 2003 - 02:40 PM

Yep I hate them too! Totally with you. I keep calling my mother to see how they are and what they are doing.
Thankfully we are still having lunchtime bfs so I catch the train back from the City each lunch to do that so for us its only 4 hrs, then we meet again:), then another 4 for the afternoon, then we're back together once again.
I will rue the day when she (or Mum) decide that lunchtime bfs are no longer a necessity.

#3 YoungOzzieMum

Posted 18 December 2003 - 04:36 PM

Let me tell you!  IT DOESN'T GET EASIER!  Well, leaving the kids does, but Mondays don't!

I ahve been back at work full time now for over 12 mths and I HATE Mondays.  They suck!

Leaving the kids does get easier.  I found it really hard to begin with, but it does, TRUST ME!!

Robyn
DS Nathon Kristofer (16 June 01)
TTCTC (Trying to convince to concieve) #2

#4 TheClampetts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 11:52 AM

What about Tuesdays, Wednesdays..............

Cheers

#5 dogmac

Posted 22 December 2003 - 09:10 AM

Tuesdays and Wednesdays aren't as bad as Mondays.  It is the change from being at home with your little one to being at work, without them.

Like all the Monday mornings from before you had a baby, only emphasised, because you have this extra huge factor

Cheers

Di

Di van Dulken
Mummy to Adara Madeline

FINALLY born February 12

#6 YoungOzzieMum

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:15 PM

Wait until she is a bit older!!  DS is 2.5.  Sometimes Mondays are a relief!!  Don't get me wrong, I love my little guy to bits, just sometimes when you have had a rough weekend, all they have done is yel and scream and been a pain in the butt, it is a relief to go to woek and get away for a bit.  When you get home. they appreciate you so much more!  And you do them!

Robyn
DS Nathon Kristofer (16 June 01)
TTCTC (Trying to convince to concieve) #2

#7 dogmac

Posted 23 December 2003 - 10:00 AM

He!

That reminds me of a quote from somewhere

"The best days of a mothers year are the first day of holidays and the last"

I think they are talking about boarding school, but even so :-)

Cheers

Di

Di van Dulken
Mummy to Adara Madeline

FINALLY born February 12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.