Congratulations on the new business!
Firstly I would get onto Business Mums.com and have a nosy around! Or is that .com.au!
Oops! Is this solicitating???
Then I think you should have a business plan! Nothing OTT but some kid of forecast of where you are heading! No. of clients, revenues etc 5 year's ahead!
Marketing! Marketing Marketing!
Have you got a catchy name?????? Something that is easy to remember and understand what you do???
A cleaning company called: "E.C. Ascot services" for example would be hard to keep in mind! I don't intend to call yourselves "The Cleaners" but YKWIM!!!!
Maybe as a starter you could:
1.Have a promotion! 3 rooms cleaned for the price for 2!
2. Free window cleaning for the month of Jan!
3. Pot plant offered as a welcome gift for the new year! Nothing too expensive but a great idea to keep you in mind next time they need cleaning!
4. Start a database of all contacts, mailings, clietns, prospects, lost sales etc...... You can download free ones of the web but a good investment is ACT! It costs little and is relatively user friendly!
This will help you keep track of who you've mailed to, who you've followed up with a call, who has told you where to go ;p etc etc
5. WORD OF MOUTH! Is one of the best tried and tested marketing methods!
6. Perseveance! Be prepared to be quiet and inactive! That way, if you do get leads, they are all bonuses!
And last of all......but definitely NOT least....
DD - Rebecca Jade
Love you to BITS Babe!!!!
Hurly Burly.....what a girlie!