Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

Beastamer?!  ROFLOL Bee!   oomg.gif

#4 ~*~Jacqui~*~

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

#3 for me!!

PMSL @ Beastamer roll2.gif

#5 ~*Bee*~

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

Can you tell the temprament of my children at this stage? I used that at one stage last year.

How are you all? How are all your babies settling into shcool?

#6 ~*Bee*~

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

I'm up the duff...again.
Heartbeat detected at 8weeks (on friday) All seems normal...including M/S...yay.  ph34r.gif

#7 LyndyLou

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEE  tthumbs.gif Congrats Bee, that's great news.

If it were me... I'd be  ddoh.gif   rant.gif  lol.

Very happy for you though.

Lx

#8 ~*Bee*~

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:35 PM

roll2.gif @ Lyndy.
After 3 failed attempts at doing something right, it became quite frustrating. This time when the Ob said to me " Hmmm, oh I see.... Belinda I am sorry to tell you that you only have one baby this time". *huge sigh of releif from me*
That comment all came about because a friend laughed at me suggesting I could have twins. I said I was feeling wretched and said not to mention the T word.

Edited by ~*Bee*~, 23 March 2009 - 04:39 PM.

#9 ~*~Jacqui~*~

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

WOOHOO!!  Miss Bee!!  Fantastic news!!

#10 Guest_**Jak**_*

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:41 PM

a

Edited by Nup, 27 July 2009 - 08:37 AM.

#11 ~*Bee*~

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

Get back in your box you!  roll2.gif

#12 Guest_**Jak**_*

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

a

Edited by Nup, 27 July 2009 - 08:38 AM.

#13 ~*Bee*~

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

Are you angry at me Jak?  roll2.gif

I had another scan today and the Jellybaby ( that was what it looked like!) was happily beating away. Just as we were about to end the scan it rolled towards us biggrin.gif
Still feel icky, still have headache... 6 days now  ph34r.gif

Where are you all?

#14 Curly Wurly

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

Congratulations Bee!!! ddance.gif

Looking forward to school holidays.  The Girls and I are fed up with the homework, assignments and public speaking that we have had to organise - especially the past two weeks.  Its just crazy.  This weekend is reserved for decorating the easter hat for next Thursdays display.

On an upnote, DH is in Melbourne this weekend so I am having a cup of tea and a couple of bits of toast for dinner  original.gif Soccer begins on Sunday and can you believe it, Rachelle and Gabby's games are at two different ovals and it is this way for the whole season with clashing games every other week  nno2.gif .  A bit of a juggle with one car.

Anise is loving school.  I cant believe how neat her handwriting is.  It is so precise. She is such a chatterbox and it is so nice that she is so happy. She skips home.

Thankfully no dramas with Rachelle and Gabby.  Rachelle's mouth expanders are going well.  Her arch as expanded 3millimetres.  She has 12 to go.  Already it has made such a difference.  The teeth arent as crowded.

Time to choof off and pick up the kidlets.  I love this time of the afternoon.  I love hearing about their day and getting cuddles.

#15 Wickedness

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

WOW! congratulations Bee!  eexcite.gif good news i hope everything continues to go well for you! brave brave person! lol

I have popped in here every now and then just havent logged in though ph34r.gif

busy busy here with soccer,  oomg.gif can i just say busy with soccer! ffear.gif i foolishly took up manager position, and it has exploded with the responsibilties it entails!!!  ffear.gif anyway, now that we are into the comp season, i seem to be stumbling through all the rules and regs ok??  wacko.gif lol  im glad we are only playing small sided games, not with all the extra responsiliblty of organising more serious playstuff  ohmy.gif

moving on, Tan nice to hear an update from you! are you soccer mummying again this year? lol Anise- the "slug" has certainly come along way!! very cute! ryan loves walking home, he certianly has a bounce in his step now he is at school.  wub.gif

those expanders Rachelle has sound very interesting! and a lot cheaper than braces?? erin will have an overcrowding problem i think, her teeth are looking quite "buckled" down the bottom now. One of those sounds better than getting a tooth pulled every school holidays!

how did your easter hats go? i did some too, friday arvo with the kids, what a great time of the day to do it, rofl! kept them occupied in the feral hours at least! i have mixed feelings when ryan asked me if everyone will laugh at him as i was cutting out the cardboard hat! i certainly hope not  rant.gif  i cut out the hat and stuck it together, and let him decorate it with stick on letters and blue raffia, with dangling eggs and some chickens still to go on top at the last minute.
erins is another story. she has almost dismanteld it, stuck it on her head too firmly so the bowels of the hat have sunk through enough to seperate my careful sticky taping!! lol she ripped off all the chickens and ladybugs, so I decided it can live on top of the fridge and i will do a quick repair the morning of the parade! lol she is my nightmare. nothing petite and girly about her but she looks like that first impressions. she is starting to give lip to her teachers and im so embarrased! she is physically strong too, hit me in the face this morning cause she didnt want me to sing the wiggles song while i was assisting her to get dressed!  rolleyes.gif
charming.

ryans gorgeous. i fell in love with him last year, aged 4. i remember the day too! finally got "that mothering lovey feeling" that new mums gush over, i cant believe it took me 4 years! he is having a "moment" now, enough reasons to get his ears rechecked yyawn.gif and get him moved in the classroom nearer to the teacher glare.gif lol hopefully its just him getting tired of the school rut, and nothing more.

not much else to report, DH has been travelling a fair bit recently. therefore mum has taken the kids overnight while i have worked night shift. poor mum, they wake up at 4.45 am.  oomg.gif but she swears she dosent mind for the one night.

got to go, pete cundell is on 60 minutes wub.gif  waves.gif

#16 ~*UTP*~

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:54 AM

OMG - Congrats Bee - I haven"t checked in here for ages and what exciting news to greet me!  yeah for you and fn! ddance.gif

#17 Wickedness

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

oh it's only you UTP happy.gif

this thread is dying a slow death. or is everyone having too much fun in the holidays?

#18 ~*Bee*~

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:31 PM

If we could ban Facebook, we might get a little more action in here! lol

Thanks Al!

Tan.. I didn't think Pete was on anymore.. I thought that was his bloomin lot a few weeks ago. He retired didn't he?

Sarah... hardly my dear, hardly. School holidays may be fun for the girls, but they are hard work for mummy.

Ok I have hit 12weeks and I think I have popped. well I bloomin hope so, cos my brand new made to measure uniforms are tight across the tummy ohmy.gif... I only just got them today.

#19 Curly Wurly

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

A month yesterday since the last post!!!!!

Everybody enjoy Mothers Day? Seems a distance memory now.  Anise gave me a voucher booklet made at school.  Very sweet. It included things like, a back rub, a cuddle, and a bubble bath without any interruptions.  I also thought that I would do my bit and ran the 4klm at the Mothers Day Classic. I made it and it poured rain the whole way.  tthumbs.gif As DH had the car as the girls had soccer, I needed to catch the train home.  So, soaking wet I walked over to Westfield, rocked up in a store, picked a change of clothes and walked up to the cash register and told them that they had to scan me with the clothes on me as I wasnt getting changed.

The roof still hasnt been completed.  Its a never ending joke between DH and I. Good thing there are no leaks with this wet weather.  I on the other hand have attacked the climbing fig at the front fence and cleared it. The roots of this thing were unbelievable.  Now I need to plant a hedge.

Anise is going great.  Her sentence writing is none stop. She is the last out of class as she "has to tidy the messy classroom".  I wish she was that clean at home.

Gabby came first in the combined 8/9 year old cross country for the school.  She was suppose to have zone today but has been postponed until next Friday.  She has had me up at 6am most mornings going for a run around the local oval.

Bee:  How are you feeling? Nice to see pictures of your girls on facebook.

Sarah:  How is soccer going? Gabby got player of the match last week for scoring a hat trick.

Nikki:  Where are you?  We need to catch up sometime.
Jaki:  How are the girls going.  Have the removal of tonsils made any difference.

Enough blabbing by me.  If no one responds I will have to start to spend more time on facebook.

Cheers

Tanya

p.s can you believe we are about to have 6 year olds...... oomg.gif

#20 Guest_**Jak**_*

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:32 PM

a

Edited by Nup, 27 July 2009 - 08:38 AM.

#21 Leisa-Jane

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hey strangers original.gif  Long time no chat !! You lot have probably forgotten who i am lol.  

Well last weekend saw us having Liam's Birthday Party it entailed a huge jumping castle and a selection of friends and family.  He is a handful constantly fighting with zac, then five minutes later he is the sweetest kid on two legs.

Anyway will keep this short, I lost my job tuesday so will have some more time to catch up on eb and housework, i have the power guy coming at 1pm to do the home energy thing.  I just feel lost.  

Bee congrates on your pregnancy.  Wish i could have more kids but with dave having the chop it doesnt help the situation.

Anyway happy birthday Boys & Girls.

Leisa
(zaciam)

Please feel free to add me on facebook to its part of my daily life now lmfao  zaciam@hotmail.com

#22 HannahT

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hi Everyone!
It's been a very long time between drinks for me in here!
Been nice to hear that some of you are also enjoying soccer.  I decided that I would be 'the coach' for Luke's soccer team this year.  Highly amusing, given I didn't really understand the game at the beginning! We are all having fun with it now.  Luke LOVES it and all the little boys on his team are enjoying it too, I hope!  We always start the training session with a warm up run.  I tell them they have to beat me!  They all take it very seriously, beating me in the running.  I have no chance anyway - I am no runner!  We have had so much rain up here on the Mid North Coast over the last little while that we seem to miss more games and trainings than we actually make!  Waterlogged fields!  AND it is raining AGAIN tonight.  Absolutely raining cats and dogs, so I don't think we will be playing again this weekend!
We had Luke's 6th birthday party at home this year and it was the one weekend that it was sunny.  Rained for weeks before and for weeks after!  We were so lucky!  I reckon it was divine intervention!

Luke is loving Kindy and is doing quite well I think.  He is a bit of a 'teenager' already.  He never really tells me about school or what he does, but his teacher says he is really lovely and outgoing and happy at school.  So that is good.  

My Sally is 2 and a half now and is a true terrible two!  What is is with girls and clothes?  Luke, at 6, couldn't give a toss what he wears.  If I choose his clothes, all the better, it is one less thing he has to do.  Sally, at the ripe old age of two, cracks huge tanties if she is not allowed to select her own clothes.  She is very particular about what she wears.  If this is a sign of things to come in her teenage years, I am very afraid!

I have gone back to work, three days a week.  Am enjoying getting out and about, but I have to be so organised to keep everything 'in check' and organisation has never been a strength!  Oh well.....at least it keeps DH on his toes!

Anyway, nice coming in and updating.
Hope everyone's big 6 year old children are great, happy, enjoying school, sport, music and dance and all the other wonderful things they seem to do!

Take Care All

Hannah

Edited by HannahT, 09 July 2009 - 09:06 PM.

#23 Nik Clarke

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

rolleyes.gif Another oldie here - sorry it seems like an age since I was in EB. All great up here. Girls are doing wonderfully at school and I have enbarked on my cake hobby and am doing rather well - well enough to earn myself a hard earned break in Melbourne this weekend.

Sunshine coast is still great - we sold both our house in Sydney and the one up here and are currently buiding the McMansion - should be finished by Feb we hope - well especially me - I think I am going to need my commercial grade kitchen soon.

Think of you all a lot actually - I still have momentary lapses of sadness on leaving Sydney and my life down there - especially when I pull out the birthday piccies and there are always the EB Combined bday piccies in there.

tan - glad to hear that Anise is doing so well. Bronte too has excelled - in fact she is reading and writing at a grade 2 level at the moment so we are very proud of her. Her maths is also quite good - I suppose it helps having older siblings and parents that are constantly challenging in that way. Elizabeth has also grown up too - she will be 4 in October and is currently in a Kindy program up here. She has come a long way since getting "expelled" at daycare for separation anxiety LOL. Say hi to Nikki if you catch up with her too.

Sounds like soccer is all the rage. My lot have continued down the Ballet path and are also playing netball- thankfully as it is at the one location and I am not juggling times to get to different places.

Anyways, just thought I would pop in and catch up with the old crowd - will try and pop in a bit more often.

take care
Nik & the Three Beez

#24 Wickedness

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:50 AM

hi! its been a very long time between chats in here. Its nice to hear from you all, the years really do go by fast.

Nik your cake business sounds like its taking off thats great! I struggle with my 2 kids and the extra curricular activites going on, so I can imagine your household must be buzzing all the time. Your new house sounds great, I hope it all goes smoothly!

Hannah I agree, girls are so different to boys. I dont bother fighting with erin about clothes, she does go out in some amazing combinations though! I had to tell her that she was wearing a top today, not a dress and to put some pants on. at least she was wearing underpants today!

Tan was good to see you - you look amazing! certainly dont show the wear and tear of raising 3 girls, I couldnt do another girl i think!! lol

my sister is planning on getting married in Italy next year and after DH spent almost 2 months of travelling away for work I got him at a weak and guilty moment and told him its his turn to stay with the kids for 2 weeks while i go o/s! And, i am going! I wonder if it will coincide with school hols? I wouldnt be that cruel. he had to work form home last week as I was down and out of action recovering from pericarditis- fluid around my heart.... sounds dramatic but more painful than anything else. im slowly getting over it, it has left me really tired. it was rather amusing to see DH trying to work form home and look after the domestic duties/children as well.

its lunchtime and im off to make the standard chesse sandwich i think her blood sugar is dropping cause shes a going a tad feral.

take care Junies. xx

#25 ~*~Jacqui~*~

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

HELLO!!!  evillaugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.