Elise Maree - Born on the side of the road !

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_~threegirlsandaboy~_*

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

What an amazing birth story , she is beautiful .

#27 cazeroona

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:43 PM

Absolutely fantastic birth story Meliss - thanks for sharing original.gif  Can't believe you have the energy or concentration to write down straight away although probably best to do it now original.gif

She is adorable and you are a hardcore lady in the birthing dept original.gif

Bless those ambos wink.gif

x

#28 Jayniepoo

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:54 PM

What an awesome birth story!!!  tthumbs.gif

I especially loved this bit -
Ambo guy in back: sh*t MATE PULL OVER THE HEAD IS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll2.gif

huge congratulations to you and your family on your new, gorgeous little girl!  wub.gif

#29 boo boos mumma

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:10 AM

WOW that is an amazing story, with no relief id be using every **** word also  Tounge1.gif

Congrats she is beautiful.

#30 JBM2B

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:43 AM

wowwww! What a lovely story! I got your link via the bump thread and had to read. I smiled when the ambo dudes said to pull over at your determination to show them your mean business. How exciting that was to have a baby in the ambo with 2 guys who had never seen it before that must have been amazing for them to see...scary too though!

#31 Charmzy

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:49 AM

wow what a birth story, congratulations! Thats a story to tell the grandkids hehe biggrin.gif

#32 ras500

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:52 AM

Congrats Mel on the safe arrival of Elise, My DS was also a road side birth, I'm so glad there were no crowds around to see any of it thought.
Well done to you both.

#33 boy0hboy

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:53 AM

Oh that is a fabulous story! Congratulations!!  biggrin.gif

Hopefully the next birth the ambos have they'll listen to the woman a bit more! You definitely showed them!!  tthumbs.gif

#34 ~*Jivester*~

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:54 AM

Wow!!
What an awesome birth story!!
Congratulations...your little girl is beautiful! wub.gif
I LOVE her name.

What is it with April 1st babies?! unsure.gif
I was keeping my labouring friend company,on Wednesday, when I ended up delivering her baby girl on the bedroom floor!!
ffear.gif WHAT an experience!! wub.gif

Congrats again!! wub.gif

#35 Banana Pancakes

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

Im another secret stalker, Ive been following your progresss in the 'bump' threads!

My warmest congrats! What a interesting and dramatic birth. Sounds as like you had it under control though, lucky you knew what you were doing  roll2.gif

She is beautiful and I adore her name  wub.gif Congrats again!

#36 ~Rebekah~

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:12 AM

Gosh Mel what a story, that's left me all teary.

Congratulations on an amazing job and welcome to the little Elise, she's gorgeous  wub.gif

#37 Guest_*Smelly*Fella*_*

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:15 AM

That is such a beautiful and exciting story. Surely you'll make the local news with that entrance!

#38 Mum to 1

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:35 AM

You have left me with tears too... Great story!
Made me laugh too...

Elise is gorgeous.  tongue.gif

Congratulations to you and your family... you are a trooper!

#39 ~Danni~

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:54 AM

Awesome story Meliss! She is such a gorgeous little girl, Welcome to the world Elise wub.gif

#40 froggyem

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

Yay Mel,
a big congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your beautiful daughter!
OMG I bawled reading your story  cry1.gif  cry1.gif
men really should listen to us when we are telling them something! LOL
x
Em

#41 Nut

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:19 AM

Wow Mel!! Talk about drama!!!

Congratulations again!!! Definitely a story to tell in future. Unbelievable though that no matter how adamant you can be, people still don't believe you.

#42 Velociraptor

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:25 AM

Yikes, what a story! Well done!

#43 Pagan

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:29 AM

Congratulations! That was a gorgeous story, thanks for posting it.  yyes.gif

#44 mellae

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:59 AM

Meliss, great birth story, you had me laughing and crying too!

Welcome Elise Maree!

#45 ~wasabi~

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:18 AM

Congratulations Melfunktion.. she's absolutely divine  wub.gif

I'm so sorry your birth was so traumatic sad.gif the utter disrespect and disregard... nno.gif

Heal well.  hhugs.gif

#46 MoonPie

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:27 AM

Oh you did so well. I love that you pushed the head out to show them you meant business!

#47 Mercurial

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:36 AM

I'm half laughing, half crying for you.  Certainly a dramatic entrance into the world!!  

Glad that you are both okay and going well.

#48 ~*~mumzlilcookie~*~

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:38 AM

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter

a beautiful written story.. wub.gif  ppinkstork.gif  ppinkstork.gif  ppinkstork.gif  ppinkstork.gif  ppinkstork.gif

i know where spencer st is in cairns

#49 Aprillbell

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

What a fantastic birth story!
Maybe not the IDEAL birth but a good story to tell none the less. Well done and welcome to the world little Elise!!

Lets hope her life isnt as dramatic as her birth!!

#50 CountryBumpkin

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

that aws an amazing story, and congrats on the birth of your beautiful daughter  wub.gif

i will say though, this made me sh*t my cuppa over the computer screen  ph34r.gif

Ambo guy in back: sh*t MATE PULL OVER THE HEAD IS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.