Party Plan Chit chat thread #18

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#51 Chocolate Renstar

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hi everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself and get added to the list if I can.....

My name is Lauren and I recently (January) started work for Chocoholics Anonymous.  I've had 4 parties so far which have been heaps of fun and am looking forward to continuing to do more with the ones I have booked for the future.  I live on the Northern end of the Gold Coast (Pacific Pines) and am happy to cover the Gold Coast and South Brisbane.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and learning heaps.

Lauren biggrin.gif

Edited by LaurenLynch, 07 March 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#52 Georgie Boy

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

Just bumping up.
Updates attended to

Louise

#53 Georgie Boy

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

just bumping up as made a few edits to the consultancy list.

Louise

#54 **ruth**

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I have just become a consultant with Unique Kids Direct (in the ACT). Looking forward to chatting with everyone and picking up some tips. I've found it a bit hard to get things going but have my first party next week  biggrin.gif

Who do I pm's to be added to the list? unsure.gif  

Thanks

#55 Georgie Boy

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

Ruth have added you.

Louise

#56 **ruth**

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:16 PM

Thanks Louise  biggrin.gif

#57 ~Tera~

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Teresa and I am a Nutrimetics Consultant in Sydney, just starting out here but am looking forward to developing my business. Hopefully more people will come in here.

#58 Mish77

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

Can I be added to the list?

Body Shop At Home - Tullamarine, Melbourne

Anybody in the area want to party swap?

#59 jessa86

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jess and I am also a Body Shop at Home Consultant in Wollongong, NSW.

I am also new to EB, looking forward to getting to know you all original.gif

#60 Lisa71

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

Can you please edit my listing, I no longer do Miessence, looking for a new venture now original.gif

#61 3'sACharm

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Can I please be added to the list?

My name is Rebecca and im a Chocoholics Anonymous rep in Kilcoy QLD original.gif

#62 3'sACharm

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

Killed the thread...sorry!

#63 Chocolate Addict

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

haha It has been very quiet in here for a long time. original.gif

#64 ~mumto2girls~

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

Hi Everyone

My name is Amanda and I have been a Positively Pink consultant for a couple of months now... Have had fantastic parties since i have started..

Last night I had a $1200 party... very happy with that!!

How did everyone else go this weekend..

Looking forward to chatting to you all

#65 MJT

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:43 PM

Hi all,  I become a Bright Star Kids agent at the start of August. I am enjoying it as I have done a few of the school fetes but the sales haven't been great yet.  I am yet to do a party - hopefully soon.

Has anyone got any tips on the best way to make sales?  I have done letterbox drops, dropped flyers at schools, child care centres & any other kids play centres in the area. I have put an ad in one school newsletter - got one sale..

What other PP's are there that people are doing alright from?

Thanks

Ps..  Could I please be added to the list

Bright Star Kids - Central Coast NSW

Thanks

#66 mum_life_3/4

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

Is anyone a wikidz consultant and would be able to give me some info .

#67 mum_life_3/4

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

Also a independent scentsy consultant if anyone was wanting info pm me and shall give you links an info ;) location nsw

#68 Mrstarabarnes

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:01 PM

Hi Im not sure if this thread is current
But I'm Tara 😄 I'm with ENVY JEWELLERY In VIC my mobile is 0478 643 772

#69 ComeWhatMay

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:42 AM

Hi
I am just starting out on this journey of party plan businesses with Jamberry.
Would love to chat to all :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.