Pregnant Mums #64

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

#126 Nut

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

26 June sounds OK I think... Afternoons are better for me as Alex goes to bed at 11am

#127 3cubs

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:18 PM

The 26th of June is fine with me.

Steen2007 & Dino-mite: Are you both in a pregnancy dig? I just noticed you guys would be due around a similar time to me. Or are you keep local and just in the ACT one?

Edited by harry2007, 14 June 2009 - 06:22 PM.

#128 3cubs

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:21 AM

House of Blue: Does mornings still suit u best? I can meet mornings or afternoons. Harry tends to stay up till after lunch these days. From memory afternoons aren't good for you because you have to pick up kids?

Steen: What suits you morning or afternoons?

Edited by harry2007, 16 June 2009 - 06:22 AM.

#129 steen2007

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:10 AM

DS usually goes to sleep around 1.30, I can stretch it out a bit further depending on when he got up. He isn't up until 4ish so I think afternoons would be out.
I am North side, if that helps.

#130 dizi

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

Hi Ladies, I am fairly new to the forum and interested in meeting other pregnant ladies around Canberra. I live north side...Belconnen area. I'm not very mobile though (on moderate bedrest unfortunately because of a PPROM at 17 weeks). But I do have my mother-in-law around to help now and then and she might be able to provide me with transport. I'm 27 weeks gone now and want to discuss more normal things as my membranes have appeared to have resealed and I'm moving into a good stage of pregnancy in terms of survival. It's pretty lonely at home on my own...so some outside contact would be great original.gif

#131 Lickety Split

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

I spoke too soon sick.gif I haven't spewed yet but it has been close the last few days. And acne has sprouted too  sad.gif

Anyone else going to bed at 7.30pm? Does the tiredness go away?

#132 *Moi*

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

Welcome Dizi! I work fulltime and live on the Sth side - so I'll be useless to you! Glad things are improving for you, must of been hard.

darlinglibby - I was vomiting everyday from 6 - 10 weeks and I WISH I could of gone to bed at 7:30! Now at 11 weeks I'm feeling heeeaps better. Hope it clears for you as you enter the 2nd trimester. original.gif

Edited by *Moi*, 16 June 2009 - 03:58 PM.

#133 3cubs

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:31 PM

Steen2007: Im on the Northside too. However, dont mind going as far south as Woden. But Nth side would definately be more convenient. Harry also seems to be going to bed later and later. Today he only got 40 minutes in the car because I spent the day out. But I usually try and get him in bed by about lunchtime (12:30 ish is ideal) but do have the flexibility to keep him up if need be.

Darlinglibby: welcome and congratulations on the pregnancy. waves.gif

Dizi:  waves.gif Glad to hear you have passed the hardest part in your pregnancy. Excuse my ignorance whats PPROM?

#134 Cantabile

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

Welcome to the group dizi original.gif

#135 Dino-Mite

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

Welcome Dizi!  

Steen2007 & Dino-mite: Are you both in a pregnancy dig? I just noticed you guys would be due around a similar time to me. Or are you keep local and just in the ACT one?

I haven't joined the DIG yet.  Just sticking around here.  I keep meaning to go there but because dates were changing between 2 and 5 days, it changed what group I was going into.  Because the ultrasounds were ranging between the 15 and the 20 November, I have decided to stick to my due date of 17 November.

#136 eeyoreangel

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

Hi Guys

Am still here. Bubby growing nicely and my dates have been brought forward by a week.  Interestingly, I had a scan at Calvary on Saturday and the sonographer said that gestation dates from measurements are very accurate especially at the 12 week + stage.  She said that babies all do certain things at certain points in gestation, as well as their growth rates so she said that dates from 12 weeks on from U/S are pretty accurate.  

MS finally seems to have gone away but now that I have said that I am sure it will come back.

Have my first OB appointment on Thursday and will be booking into Calvary.

Anyways, will bbl.

Jill original.gif

#137 3cubs

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:06 AM

Dino Mite: Your welcome in ours. We have had some recent newcomers and it always brings fresh blood. Still more than half of the pregnancy to go. Im in the later half of November. I think I was originally about 19th of Nov but scan measured two or three days behind.

#138 steen2007

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:26 AM

Dino-Mite- I think you would fit in our group fine too. Very busy atm with all the scans.

I am in the DIG Nov 1-15, very busy and chatty group, but noone from the ACT, so thought I might come in here to meet some locals.

Darlinglibby- Welcome, 7.30pm sounds very familiar. But the tired does go away. Just takes a few weeks!

Harry- I am happy to travel too, dont mind Woden and maybe if we make it early morning, like 9.30 then most people can come and leave when bubs needs to sleep??

eeyoreangel- Glad to hear the scan went okay. All the best with your OB, I am at Calvary too.

Dizi- I am North side too. I have just hit 19 weeks so a bit behind you, I am not working fulltime so am free to catch up at other times if you like. Glad that you are getting out of danger and that you are nearing a safer period in your pg!

So how is early morning meet for everyone else? That way we can meet and leave when naps are due, also avoids Friday traffic.

All going well here, scan on Monday can't wait to see buba again.

#139 ~4's enough 4 me~

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:56 AM

Welcome Dizi, wow it sounds like you have had a pretty rough time so far. It great that you have had a positive outcome and have made it this far. Hopefully you will be able to catch up with us.

Steen2007 - I think that 9.30am is perfect, like you said people can leave when the kids have had enough. I doubt I will bring my little one but will decide on the day.

Does anyone know what time the Mawson club opens? or will we have to find somewhere else?

#140 3cubs

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

House of Blue: I am pretty sure it opens at 9:30am. I have met people there before in the mornings.

#141 3cubs

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:56 AM

I just realised I cant do Friday the 26th. Its the one Friday I am going to be working. I am sooo forgetful. I even went to change my ultrasound appt to this date and had to ring back and say sorry I am workign that day.

House of Blue: is the 26th your last Friday off before u work full-time?

I can meet tomorrow if that suits everyone. Otherwise unfortunatley I wont be able to come.

#142 steen2007

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

I can do tomorrow if you are keen Harry, anyone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.