#4 CluckingKiwi

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

Bronze

Happy Happy Birthday

Tam

#5 wearethinkingof4

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

belated happy birthday Tam and Mel original.gif

Back from bali now and so not liking the bloomen cold windy weather here in perth, such a conflicting enviroment to that in bali lol.

I had my first day on prac today went very very well. original.gif

#6 ~*~clueless~*~

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

hey girls,

nicky had a baby girl this morning via c/s, name TBA original.gif

congratulations nicky, al and sophie original.giforiginal.gif awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................

#7 Gallifrey

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

Congratulations
Nicky, Al and Sophie,
on the arrival of your little girl.
wub.gif  ppinkstork.gif  wub.gif

#8 Matryoshka

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:52 PM

wub.gif HUGEST CONGRATS to Nicky, Al and Sophie on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl wub.gif

Cant wait to cluck !!

#9 kenziegirl

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

Congratulations Nicky and family

#10 CluckingKiwi

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

Thanks girls.

Sophie is besotted with her baby sister and is now calling her Lily and not Snow White or Cinderella Fairy Princess.

Here are a couple of pics of Lily

Midwife just arrived so will be back

Thanks again

xx

#11 lisaloo

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

Oh NICKY, Lily is GORGEOUS. Cluck, cluck to me, but I couldn't deal with the sleepless nights again I'm afraid.

Sophie looks so wrapped and I'm sure will be a fantastic helper for you both. CONGRATS again.

Well everyone, I am on my last week at College and then I have FINALLY graduated!!! What a slow but also fast year it has been since July last yr IYKWIM. I will be having a life again, wooohooooooo to me. My teacher asked if I was going to get a job when I have finished (my salon will be sold in a mnth or so) and I said nope I'm retiring and the look on her face was a classic.

OK best go as I need to shower and get to the orthodontist.

Take care everyone....

NIZ - I wanted to send my condolences on your loss, please take care of yourself.

#12 wearethinkingof4

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:39 PM

Nicky - Lily is adorable so cute, the biggest congratulations to you and your family on the safe arrival of her original.gif

Last week on prac I got the best report from my prac i was over the moon, the saddest thing though is i'm not going back, i really did enjoy my prac and the people there were wonderful.
I have even contacted the nurse from the school as i picked up on something that i wasnt sure about but it really bugged me all weekend so i emailed the nurse to let her know what i had observed. She is going to look into it I think at the time i really didnt know how to approch the situation/observation with the person involved IYKWIM Hopefully though if what i think was wrong, it will make it easier for this person if someone else is aware of it. She did make a comment to me though in my email stating that it wasnt something she had thought about but given the situation this person is going through it does make a lot of sence if my observation is correct, and she thanked me for making contact to let her know that.
So i was a little chuffed about that lol.

#13 kenziegirl

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hey girls

Lisa glad you could drop by.  So now there will be no excuse for not catching up LOL

#14 wearethinkingof4

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

wow not a fan of the new format thing lol, got a bit lost when i logged in.

looks so quiet in here now days, must be because of that darn FB lol. your all hooked (so am I blush.gif ) That Christy, every week i need to try and beat her score in bejewled lol.

not up to a lot just jumping for joy that Tuesday is almost here, 5 week with these 3 at home is sending me around the bend, normally that kind of time at home is only done at christmas time, but 2 weeks in bali, 1 week which none of them actully went to school due to conjunctivitis and then the 2 weeks at home, i am out of stuff for them to do, they only want t bake cookies and make and play with playdoh, play dress ups and do puppet shows, see the muesem and stuff like that so many times in 5 weeks lmao. i'm going to be out of fresh ideas by the time christmas comes around lol.
I guess we have a week or so to do the christmas gifts by hand so that might keep them occupied until they get the new buet toys from santa lol

Did anyone else find the toy sales a bit MEH this year? i had such a hard time finding much for Indy, mainly because most the stuf we would have gotten for the older kids, such as tramps, swingsets, dolls houses, kitchenettes at her age, we already have... i just found that this years catalogs were so much like the last 3 years it isnt funny. poor darl doesnt have much at this stage, but none of them do really, i just wasnt into it this year like have was in previous years.

The biggest thing that has changed here in the last few weeks is Jay has applied for some jobs back in the mines, I support his decision 100% i know just how much he has hated being in his perth job, mainly because he came from a job which he we high ranking in, and at the moment he's no more then a glorified broom hand IYKWIM.
i have my fingers and toes crossed that he hears back from at least one of them in the next few days lol.

well i'll keep stalking everyone on FB seeing as it is so quiet in here

#15 ~*Roachie*~

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:29 PM

Boo!

I've been so slack I know...haven't set foot in here for ages, however I guess I keep up with some of you on Facebook.

Nothing much to say .... hopefully I"ll have something of note to say soon.....

Consider this post a BUMP! we weren't on the first page....

Hope everyone is cruising well...

#16 kenziegirl

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

Well hello my fellow Dec05ers - how are you all?

Nicky - its been so long I forgot hot adorable your new little addition was - but her pics just reminded me.  I hope everything is going well.

Hi to everyone else - just popping in.

Ciao for now

#17 CluckingKiwi

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

Hello All

Hope all is going well with you all.

Lily is 8 weeks old now and is adored by Sophie. Lily loves watching Sophie but does get a bit sick of all the cuddles...

Here are some more photos of my girls

I think of you all often and wonder how all our 3+ year olds are doing

Nicky

xx

#18 CluckingKiwi

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

[

Didn't realise there was a limit on photos  rolleyes.gif

[

Edited by CluckingKiwi, 30 August 2009 - 10:20 AM.

#19 monty

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

Hi girls. I'm rarely here on EB now...I can be found on FB if anyone wanted to track me down. Nikki Montgomery! I seem to have missed some hatchings. Congratulations to everyone!

Things have been a tad crazy here of late. We are out of the box, thank god, and in our huge shed house. Going from 36sqm to 144 sqm is like going to a different panet.

Angus is really well. He's a bucket of trouble but totally lovely. He's working on his birthday plans at the moment...he likes to be organised. He wants to go to York and walk across the wobbly bridge and see the old cars at the motor museum. He's had it in his head for months now, so who am I to argue?

Aila is good. She is stil little, just 10.5kg now...hopefully she will be in size 1's for her 2nd birthday. She has a slight co-ordination and balance problem but she' s doing we...other than the broken arm (see pic in sig) that she got 3 weeks ago. Poor litte bighter. She's still not happy but she is coping, and she has learned that she can use the paster as a weapon against the other kids.

On a personal note, my dad is really ill. He had the dreaded swine flu and never really got over the headaches and dizziness. Eventually a doctor sent him for a CT scan and they found 4 brain tumours in his left vetricle. 2 days later they found the primary cancer in his lung and last week they found 'spots' on his spine. Al in all it doesn't look good. He has opted for treatment. Surgery isn't an option, so they are basting him with tota brain irradiation, then chemo and then more radiation on the lungs and spine..."if they get that far".

They have given him 12 months, tops, if they throw everything at it.

The moral to the story, DON'T SMOKE! And if you do, dont act surprised if the big C catched up with you 50 years later.

Stay well all. I miss you all. Nikki

#20 mummatotwo

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:02 PM

HI guys, Im kinda new here, joined last year but havnt goten around to posting much! Thought id pop in and say hello original.gif

Nicky = Your girls are just gawjus, i love the photos...

I have a 3 year old son who's birthday is 6th December original.gif Cant belive how fast the years have gone and that he is nearly 4 =( My baby is growing up so fast!!

#21 CluckingKiwi

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:13 AM

Morning  waves.gif

Monty I am sorry to hear about your Dad sad.gif

Welcome mummatotwo

Lily crying better go

#22 kabailz13

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

Monty - I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad!! sad.gif Enjoy every minute!

For us.....
James is doing well with his speech therapy and OT and we are overcoming alot of his sensory issues thankfully! His speech is now 12-18mths behind instead of the 18mths-2yrs it was at the start of the year. I can't believe he will be at kindy next year!!!! Still deciding if we will send him to the language school if he is accepted - not sure if it would be the best thing for him sending him to a different school to his sister!

Taylor is 8 in a couple of weeks and we are having a halloween dress up party (oh the fun!). Have had some interesting times at school with Taylor and some bullying but we're getting there original.gif

Elise turned one yesterday (where on earth did the time go???) she is in no hurry to grow up thank god! She is showing NO sign of walking any time soon and is still just awesome! biggrin.gif

Richard is still on crutches and hobbling heaps (oh and still of work) after his motorbike accident almost 10 weeks ago sad.gif His knee has been really sore lately so hoping things will start to get better soon!

Me, well I'm still at uni. I have exams in a couple of weeks and then another prac block. This past year has gone so fast and its becoming very obvious that I'll be qualified sooner than I think!

#23 Cluckster

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

Another flying visitor.
Cam's birthday today so I've been rather flat out, as you'd expect.

Nikki - so sorry to hear about your dad. That's very very sad news.

Nicky - SIGH! How beautiful are your girls. Sophie gets more and more photogenic every day.

Roachie - how are you going? Are you taking care of yourself? I hope you have had some support over these past months.
hopefully I"ll have something of note to say soon
I hope this is good news?

Take care all.

#24 CluckingKiwi

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hi Girls

It's been a while. Still think of you and your beautiful kids often

Nicky
xx

#25 CluckingKiwi

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:28 AM

Hello Hi Bonjour Salut Gidday MAte Jumbo everyone

waves.gif waves.gif hhugs.gif hheart.gif bbighug.gif grin.gif wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.