December 05 Parents #289

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Gallifrey

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:19 AM

Hi right back at you Nicky  original.gif , how are you and your beautiful family going?

Hi to everyone else, hope you and your families are all well and getting into the swing of things for party season. Gosh where have the last 4yrs gone?!

Blessed Be

#27 monty

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:42 AM

Hi girls. Angus is 4 today and I thought that I'd pop in to say hi and share a pic of my big birthday boy.

We have orientation for Kindy today so we are taking cupcakes to share with all of the other kindy kids...just like Steed and Catherine shared cakes with their classes this year.

Anyway, stay well all. Nikki

#28 CluckingKiwi

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:09 AM

Hi

I just wanted to say a big
Happy 4th Birthday

to all the gorgeous girls and boys in this group.

#29 ~*Roachie*~

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:13 AM

Boo!

Still nothing to say...

#30 Cluckster

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:17 PM

Another calling in to say a very big HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY D05 CYBER NEPHEWS AND NEICES.
hheart.gif

Monty - Angus has come a very long way since I last saw him (remember the early days when the paed prescribed him the incorrect dose of formula?). A very happy boy indeed now. happy.gif

waves.gif Nicky, those girls of your are just devine. wub.gif

#31 MyBlessedAngel

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:20 PM

Hi guys!,

I'm new to this. My baby (and only child) turned 4 today. I can't believe how much he is grown. He has already finished his first term of pre-entry kindy and does full time kindy next year. Does anyone else not want the babies to grow up? lol....

Congrats to all that have had new additions to their family

#32 BouncyBandicoot

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:15 PM

Hi Everyone  biggrin.gif

It's been aaaaages since I popped in, but wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Also a big Happy Birthday to all of the D05 kiddies! Wow 4 YEARS already?!

Hope you are all well
TTFN
Linda

#33 CluckingKiwi

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:50 AM

Hi girls

I just wanted to say

Merry Christmas

to you all

And all the best for 2010

Lots of love to you at Christmas

From us in NZ

#34 CluckingKiwi

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:33 AM

Thinking of you today Roachie Dom and Manon and sending my love.

#35 Rubylicious

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

hey I think this group chats at more my speed now  happy.gif

#36 CluckingKiwi

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:48 PM

hi gorgeous oness

#37 Matryoshka

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

Just popping in to say hey biggrin.gif

Hope you and your gorgeous families are all well xxx

Just popping in to say hey biggrin.gif

Hope you and your gorgeous families are all well xxx

#38 Rubylicious

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

aww thats a gorgeous pic Carly.

I wish everyone chatted in here like the old days *sigh*.

#39 Tan21

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

Yes, not much activity in here anymore is there?  

Hope everyone is well.  

We are all well here.

xoxo

#40 kabailz13

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:09 PM

Wow, I can't believe we have had the one thread for a YEAR!!!!

Anywho, I was just coming in to update and let you know that we are now expecting twins original.gif

I'm not due till January 2011 so only 8 weeks now. Early days but we are all excited and anxiously waiting for our next scan on Wednesday original.gif

Hope everyone is well!!

#41 CluckingKiwi

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

hI

Yay lots of new babies due how exciting congrats Mummas.

Goodluck for your scan Kelly. 2 sets of twins original.gif original.gif  for Dec 05 Mums.

All going okay here. Lily is 1 in 2 weeks it has gone so fast. I'd forgotten how cute new walkers are! She is a wee honey and her and Soph are great friends.
Sophie is so much better since her operation thank goodness. She is into numbers these days loves addition and subtraction. Can't wait to go skiing with Dad on her new skis lucky girl.

Life is busy but fun and I feel lucky to be Mum to two beautiful girls.

Hi to everyone

xx

#42 ~*~clueless~*~

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:51 PM

wow, havent been here for ages!! stop by and check in, i can hear the song singing
facebook kills the essential baby..... la la la la

#43 tarnsv

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:18 PM

wow EB has changed alot since I last logged in!!! Talking about logging in I couldnt even remember my log in so had to sign up again!!

So much has happenend since I last spoke to you all.......Luca is almost 5 as most of our Dec05 would be. She is quite the little miss too. She has everyone wrapped around her little finger!! Especially her Preschool teachers!  She is all booked in for school next year and if it wasnt for her big brother already being there Im not sure she wouldve got in, she was quite the brat at her interview!

Sam is out of the Army now, after 10  years he decided he'd had enough and he thanks to his 2 trades as an Electrician and Refrigiratin Mechanic he has been offered job s left right and centre! He has taken a  job at the mines in WA. He left today and the kids lost their minds! We are thinking of relocating to WA probably Perth but not sure where. Any ideas ? Also what are the good private schools there? They go to Private here and as much as I don't want to move them I am thinking it will be a good thing.

I am still working full time and wishing I was only working sometimes so I coule be there more for the kids. I hate missing out on things. Sam keeps hinting that if/once we move to WA we could have more kids!! I am thinking yes, no, yes, no......I am not sure what I want to do.

Here is a recent photo of the kids....

Hope you are all well...Miss the chats

xoxo

#44 --shazlee--

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

wwhistle.gif
HI everyone!

#45 lostmyid

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:33 AM

Well Red Angus is 5 today...happy birthday sweet heart!

Nikki

#46 3rdXtheCharm

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

Hi Ladies... Came in to see all our babies starting school... But its like a ghost town in here.....

#47 tarnsv

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Just a quick update to let you all know we are TTC #3 !!! So excited. Will keep you posted. Hope everyone is well. xo

#48 ~*Roachie*~

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

BOO!!!

Just thought I'd pop in...(because its funny) to tell you that I'm thinking of TTCing #5 and #6!!

A long way from December 05 with #1 hey!!!

#49 tarnsv

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

Just some quick news from me. I got a BFP.gif  eexcite.gif Only 5 weeks so hoping for a sticky one!
Back soon to keep you all updated.
Love Tarns
xo

#50 ~*~clueless~*~

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

congratulations tarns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.