GOLD!!!

#3 7earthlings4angels

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

SILVER!

#4 ~~JMC~~

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

um.....

Bronze!!!!!

All good here. Tuesday is likely for EPU. Check diary for more info.

Love to all.....

Jillian

#5 4forme

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

How'd you go Jillian?

Hi to all.

#6 cluckymrs

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

I dont get in here much with being do busy with the older boys sports and school and then time with miss 3!
Anyway this week has been emotionally  tough in the fact my kids are growing up>>>>I opened up the mail this week and read the first line and burst into tears> my oldest baby has been accepted into high school of choice and then followed a few days later by little miss 3s pre school acceptance>
next year i have one a high school one at primary and one at pres-school>>>> i just wish i knew where the time went>>

on an up note miss zie is looking forward to preschool and has in her head that everything there is hers> is she in for a shock! anyway going to go over the last months posts and catch up!

#7 Nadine22

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

Just wanted to post a pic of Mia

And Mia saying goodnight to Kayla last night

Labour was 4hrs, 20min pushing stage, 2nd degree tear and only needed gas after being 8cm dialated to pushing stage (30min approx).

Mia is doing well. We have had a few restless and sleepless nights but I think this was due to her being hungry and the colosturm (although I had a decent supply apparently) wasn't satisfying her. My milk came in yesterday morning and last night we had a big improvement. Kayla adores her little sister but I think is looking forward to her growing up a bit. Newborns are a bit boring for her LOL.

Edited by Nadine22, 23 August 2009 - 01:18 PM.

#8 Morts!

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

Mia is gorgeous Nadine! I just noticed the photo of Kayla as a bub in your sig and how she looks identical to Mia!

#9 7earthlings4angels

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:09 AM

Hi all,

Nadine, How gorgeous is Mia! Im glad everything is going well. I hope your feeling better after being dx with mastitis. I had that with Emilee, and it wasnt nice at all.

Nothing much to report here, got AF today, onto another lucky cycle I hope. If I was to fall this cycle I would be due on EXCACTLY Marios birthday! What a lovely present.

I dont get on her much anymore, mainly on FB, so if I dont answer any responses here for a while dont feel Im ignoring you or not interested, its I only check here every so often now.

Hope everyone is well. original.gif

#10 FeralMinx

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

omg this group is in need of resus!

I left rus! (does a dance) I think this time I might stay gone!  Better for me and the kids I am sure!  Morts I hope I didnt make you feel awkward in that other thread about my great marriage - it wasnt my intention - I just didnt tell you girls specifically about it because you have already been through it all with me and tried to support me and I ended up going back to him so I didnt want to put you through it again, but needed the support iykwim!  anyway, nadine mia is gorgeous  wub.gif  wub.giftrying41more  I dont know how to read those fertility charts but good luck this month hun xxx

HOW IS EVERYONE?

Edited by GetShakey, 18 September 2009 - 11:44 PM.

#11 HelsBells

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:32 AM

Congratulations Nadine!!!!

Mia is beautiful and so is Kayla!!  Sounds like a pretty good birth eh - yay!!

Isla is doing great - she's 8 months already!! Commando crawling and getting into everything.
Hamish is a lovely big brother.

I'm not so fussed with this new layout - takes me ages to find my way around !!  Bit slow in the head at the moment I think!
hehe

xx

#12 7earthlings4angels

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:53 AM

waves.gif WOW! I havent posted in here for AGES!

In case some people havent seen on Face Book.

We are expecting!  biggrin.gif  Hopefully 4th time lucky!

Here is todays test at 13dpo

Edited by Trying4onemore, 26 October 2009 - 10:59 AM.

#13 Delbo

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

Congrat's Kim.  I will try and find you on Facebook!!

#14 Morts!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

Are you on Facebook Georgina?
I did a search for you but couldn't find you.
We have a group on there where we are all chatting these days so if you can find one of us we can send you the invitation to join.

#15 ~~JMC~~

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:13 PM

Great minds think alike Karen....I did ther same. Can't find you George!

#16 Delbo

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:50 AM

oh OK.  I am on there by my maiden name so probably why you couldn't find me.  Will go hunting now.

#17 ..Chantz..

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:18 PM

hey this is really me. my details were deleted at somepoint and now someone has my old username sad.gif

Finally back on EB and starting again GRRRRRRRRRRRR will see if there is anything I can do about it.

#18 7earthlings4angels

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:27 PM

waves.gif Chantelle

#19 FeralMinx

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

rotfl I had to bump us. the last post was in december last year!  hi all!  waves.gif

#20 MegsyMoo

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

cclap.gif  waves.gif

#21 FeralMinx

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

Oh Congratulations Megs  wub.gif xxx

#22 Ruby Gloom

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

ph34r.gif  wwhistle.gif  waves.gif

#23 ~~JMC~~

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

ph34r.gif Boo

#24 4forme

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

Not sure what possessed me to pop in since i think we're all fb buddies anyway. But hiya all and bump!

#25 MegsyMoo

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

I see congrats are in order 4forme............................ bbaby.gif  cclap.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.