I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but just wanted to let people know:
* Do you think that support and the promotion of breastfeeding should be provided consistently to all mothers and women across Australia?
* In your experience, did promotion of breastfeeding while you (or your partner) was pregnant encourage starting and/or continuing breastfeeding? What things seemed to help the most? Why?
* Do you think that there is enough breastfeeding support provided to new mothers?
* Have you or your partner ever sought or been referred to a breastfeeding support service or lactation consultant? What sort of service? Did it make a difference in you/your partner's ability to continue breastfeeding?
* How do you think breastfeeding promotion and / or support could be better provided?
* Do you think that information such as the rates of breastfeeding (number of babies breastfed as a percentage of the total population of babies of particular ages) and other similar information should be collected on a national level?
Check it out at http://www.allenconsult.com.au/news.php?id=119
They want responses by 14/8/09!