All Boy Families #11

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#76 SLJ

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Me again.

Couple of photos of my boys (while I can get them to work)

Haydn  at nearly 5

Mason at 2.5

Both boys at Elmore

#77 ~A2~

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

bump

#78 ~A2~

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:02 PM

bump again sad.gif

#79 Super Cat

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:29 PM

I just saw in M2M that this thread has been neglected. I think it's time it had a revival! Come back Mum's of boys! Unless you're all buried under trucks and toy soldiers I'd love to chat with you all again original.gif

Disclaimer: Fully aware comment about boys playing with trucks and soldiers is stereotypical. I apologise....

#80 SLJ

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:57 PM

Hi all  waves.gif

I'm still around just don't get itno EB much anymore, most of my groups have moved over to other 'social networks' lol

Update on us.

Haydn has now started school and loving it. He's now almost 5 and a half
Mason is almost 3 and well and truly into the terrible two/threes!
Me I'm still working full time, as well as running around qith school stuff and two ltitle boys so not a lot of 'spare' time.

Awesome Cat: yep pretty much buried under trucks diggers and dirt here!  wacko.gif

#81 *~Luvmy3~*

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hi there.... not sure if i can join but I am a mum of 2 boys so far, will possibly be trying for bub #3 next year.

I am 25, live in Perth and my boys are Brock who will be 3 in July and Zach who will be 1 in May.

When pregnant with Brock i wanted to call him Mason Blake but DP said no and it took til about 32 weeks to finally decide on Brock John. For Zach i loved the name Ryder but DP again said no as where he worked there was a company that a driver would come in and he had the number plates Ryder   rolleyes.gif   So then i said ok then Isaak and again he said no, only to come back with if anything it will be just Zach and then when he was born (i didnt know the sex, he did) it was working out how to spell it. Zachs middle name is Rian as FIL's name is Brian and DP's middle name is Ian.

My boys are ever so cheeky and loving although Brock is at the age where he chats back and wants to do what he wants to do.... oh while im on the subject of Brock, does anyone elses 2 1/2 year old not eat dinner?? He snacks through the day but hardly eats dinner and i hate it as i feel what he snacks on just isnt sufficient enough to be a good meal.

#82 SLJ

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:44 AM

Welcome Luvmy2

Not a lot of activity in here at present, it has it's busy moments then patches where everyone is busy.

I finished up choosing the names for my two boys. DP didn't like either of their names but given the challenge to come up with something better, he couldn't...lol He chose our girls name which evidently we never got to use!
The names have grown on him and he freely admits now that thier names were a good choice.
My two are Haydn Anthony (anthony after daddy) and Mason Norman  (Norman after my dad and DP's Grandfather)

Never had any trouble getting my two to eat (they take after their daddy), although there are occasional evenings when mason will decides 'don't like' and refuses to eat anything, generally something that he has happily eaten before.

#83 ~A2~

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

Hi all

This is an old thread (obviously) just bumping it up to see if anyone wants to join or continue using it.

Will close it down if no one is interested anymore.

Regards

Ali

#84 kaishra

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

I'm still here, let's see who else is original.gif

#85 mzmoo

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hi to all those who check in here!

I just wanted to introduce myself original.gif Im Kirsty, mum to three lil men, Mr.Pernickity aka (josh) 8 years, Mr. Nosey aka (corey) almost 7 years, and Mr.Noisey aka (ethan) 7months and another lil unknown on the way.

look forward to getting to know more of you!

#86 kaishra

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

hi mzmoo original.gif

#87 Queenof4

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Hi anyone....

I'm a married mum of 2 boys, currently 20 wks pregnant with number 3 and just discovered we're having another boy!  At first I was quite disheartened as I was really hoping for a girl this time around, but after reading a few other bits and pieces from other mums with all boys, I thought it would be good to join a forum with other mums who have all boys as well and it's making me realise all the positives that are to be had by having a heavily weighted testosterone family!  I particularly liked one quote saying she liked being queen of the house! (Hence my log in name - no 4 is hubby)  If this isn't a used forum by anyone anymore, can you recommend an active one I could join?

#88 kaishra

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Hi Queenof4, I'm Lauren, mum of 5 boys aged 8, 7, 6, 5 & 3, currently living in the NT.
This page is pretty (very) quiet, I don't spend much time on EB anymore, FB seems to have taken over but I'm still here if you'd like to chat.

#89 Wild Strawberry

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

I dont post much here anymore but i'd be happy to get this group going again. I am a proud member of the all boys club. I love having 3 little boys they make my life so much more fun and are entertaining ( most of the time lol).

My boys are 7,6 & 3 original.gif

#90 mumof3blues

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hi there original.gif I also have all boys. 11, 10 and 6. Would be great to chat and get to know other mums.

Does anyone else still get the endless question of when you are going for that girl...

#91 kaishra

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

Yep, and my last baby was born over 4 years ago!

#92 Queenof4

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hello again!  Here I am asking if anyone comes on here and I have only just checked back in myself!  I am an avid FB user, so if there is a page on there anyone can recommend for mums of all boys I'm all for it.

To update, I did indeed have another boy - Cooper.  He was born on the 17th July, so 2 wks old today and he's just beautiful!  Quite an adventure since the day he was born, probably since being pregnant with him really.  I had gestational diabetes with him so we knew he would be large and would be born at 38 wks, then he was breech and had the cord around his neck, so I had to have a C-section.  He was born weighing 4.25kg or 9lb 6oz!  Because of the diabetes he had low blood sugar levels and needed to go on a glucose drip for a few days, then his jaundice levels were high so required a couple days of phototherapy.  Then on day 3 my blood pressure sky rocketed, but settled back down the next day!  Although now it is measuring high again so I'm really hoping it settles down on its own over the next few days, don't really want to start taking medication for it :(

My other two, Lachlan (7) and Mitchell (5) are totally besotted with their little brother and can't understand that he isn't ready to play with them yet! He is either asleep or feeding to them!

As for trying for a girl - My husband and I decided 3 is our limit, whilst being open for the section, my ob tied my tubes, so no more babies for me!  Although I have recently read that some women have fallen pregnant after a tubal ligation.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.