Avon support thread #8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic

#101 Aidens_mama

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

My campaign 18 was a day late...they said it was because of the christmas ordering.
Hopefully this is all that is wrong with your order, fingers crossed.

#102 kadoodle

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

Hi, it showed up eventually (Saturday afternoon).  Apparently there were some issues with the new website duplicating orders so everything had to be double checked.

#103 Caitlin Happymeal

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:59 PM

I have a slightly different issue with my campaign 1 order - I placed it a couple of days before our district's close date, and that was fine, it calculated the profit etc, and said it was all good, so it was due to be delivered today, and there has been nothing delivered, so I logged on and apparently there is no record of my order!!! WTF!! I will be very upset if it is stuffed up, as it was a pretty good one - I reached 35% on this one and its only my 3rd campaign (I have a nursing home in my territory). I have logged an inquiry but apparently they are inundated with queries re glitches with the new system.

Anyone else in the same boat? Im quietly freaking out, because I had arranged to deliver it on Thursday morning. ARGH!!!

#104 Leisa-Jane

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:53 AM

I have been really over this campaign, So many things missing , things coming without lids starting to really pee me off to be honest!  My off my stuff is on BO which is just crap sad.gif I did mananged 35% for this campaign too!

#105 Heikster

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:19 AM

Lots of shorted items this time too!! I had 6 different items shorted, or a total of 9! Including the Festive Cookie Cutters, which will be really handy for my customers at Easter!!!

#106 Caitlin Happymeal

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

Phew so its not just me. Sounds like there are a lot of teething problems with the new system and the demand over Christmas might be a bit too much for them/it to handle? Not having done Avon over Christmas before, I don't know if this is a common thing or not?

After calling them first thing Wednesday morning, they took my order over the phone and all is well. I'm supposed to get it early next week, so that's sort of OK. Very frustrating though!!

#107 Arcee

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

Hmm glad Im not the only one.  I cant believe the number of items on B/O not only from this campaign, but still from Campaign 18.  I hope they get more stock in to cope with the big xmas orders

#108 Caitlin Happymeal

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

Yeah Im p'eed off with the BOs too, because I am really trying to forge a great relationship with the nursing home and not having some of their orders ready is a great way to start (NOT!!) Ah well. I guess its all just about how I handle it all.

My order came friday afternoon BTW, which I thought was pretty good under the circumstances...

#109 gettin my fance on

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

Is anyone else still waiting on the Anew Beauty Bonus packs from campaign 17?  I have 3 still on b/o and the customers aren't happy.  They have paid for the original purchase but the free packs nowhere to be seen. grrrrrr.

Also ordered a miss chatterbox watch in campaign 1 - shorted and estimated arrival is 25 Jan!!! Real handy for xmas - NOT!

I really am hating the new website, not finding it easy to work through at all!

Edited by fancie, 30 November 2010 - 09:55 AM.

#110 Heikster

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:36 PM

Hi fancie - yes I am also still waiting for the Anew Clinical Beauty Bonus pack. Mine is for a friend from Mother's Group, but it is still embarassing especially since I told her about the SPECIAL deal!

#111 gettin my fance on

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (fancie @ 30/11/2010, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also ordered a miss chatterbox watch in campaign 1 - shorted and estimated arrival is 25 Jan!!! Real handy for xmas - NOT!

oomg.gif  Just re-checked - the watches not available until 25 Feb.

#112 elice

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:33 PM

I had to kick up a fuss about the Anew packs too. Not sure if everybody else got them but I finally received them in my C02 delivery last week. After calling customer service a few times, I finally wrote them an email highlighting the issue with the packs and a few other problems I was having. I cc'd my district sales manager and it all ended up going back to the division manager blush.gif . I finally got an assurance from Sydney that if the packs weren't included in the C02 delivery, they would be sent separately between regular deliveries! Guess they didn't fancy paying for an extra delivery because the packs were in this latest one, albeit showing up on the statement as substituted with individual items blink.gif . All the bits were there though...

#113 gettin my fance on

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

That's good news Elice.  My C02 delivery comes next Monday so hopefully, my 3 packs will be included (without substitutes if I'm lucky).

#114 Chocolate Addict

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:33 PM

Can I crash this thread?
If anyone here is in the Werribee Vic area can you please PM me??

I am yet again looking for an Avon lady. Yet again another one has let me down. I do regular orders but not necessarily every brochure. And, no, I do not want to become a Rep. original.gif

#115 gettin my fance on

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Well the Anew beauty packs are finally here, but I fear that the company is going to do my head in.

In the C01 delivery the 3 x black mascaras ordered were all substituted for brown/black.  I returned them due to unsatisfactory substitution so they could be replaced with black ones.  Well guess what, 2 x black mascaras arrived and the third one has been substituted with a brown/black. ddoh.gif  

I wonder if the company has a product to hide brickwork patterns on my forehead?

#116 Heikster

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:14 AM

I hear your pain fancie!

Good news - I also FINALLY got my ANEW Beauty Pack!
Bad news - I just got my account e-mailed, and 10 items have either been shorted, disontinued, or substituted!!!! I only sell to family, friends and kindy....so this is a h**l of a lot.

#117 Arcee

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:53 AM

It sucks having so many shorts, discontinued or substituted items.  Im the same Heikster I only sell to family, friends and work.

Ive got a customer finishing up and going on holidays next Friday and they are still waiting on the Touch Black Suede after shave lotion which they ordered in C1.  I dont know what Im going to do.

Edited by Arcee, 11 December 2010 - 06:53 AM.

#118 gettin my fance on

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:05 PM

So can anyone tell me, if a rep doesn't have a territory who are they allowed to sell to?

Today on my rounds of my customers, I discovered that another rep has left books throughout my territory.  I'm pretty cheesed off about it, because she has obviously left books at houses where I know the people are not interested at the moment in having books delivered but have told me they will let me know if/when they do - I live in a small nook of 4 cul-de-sacs (strange configuration but very close and neighbourly).  I really don't want these people bothered by someone leaving books unsolicitored when they have already made their wishes clear to me and I make sure I don't annoy them by ignoring what they have said. I do not want any future customers offside!  

In the past, two people in my territory let me know that they already had an avon rep they bought from (at their workplaces) but would be happy to be my customer if the circumstances changed, I left them alone and both are now my customers as the reps they used changed jobs.  So I do not want any future customers offside nor do I want my existing customers to think this new rep has taken over from me.

I left a message today for my sales manager hoping for some direction on how to sort this out, but have not yet received any reply.

Do you think I should contact the other rep directly?

#119 Aidens_mama

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:22 PM

I thought that if you didn't have a territory you could only sell to family and friends. My sales leader told me that if one of my customers in my territory moved house and I was happy to travel to her new house then I could continue to sell to her. But I'm pretty sure that you cant just go out and leave your books wherever you want. Although some people have the idea that you can deliver to your own street. My sales leader has me on a waiting list for my own street!
HTH

#120 gettin my fance on

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

Thanks Aidens_mama, I think that's what she is doing - just leaving them in the area around where she lives.  I'm so lucky that my street and the other 3 little streets that form our 'nook' are my territory, and I like to think that I look after both my customers and non-customers iykwim because it is such a tucked-away little area.

Hopefully I will hear from my manager tomorrow.  

Thanks again for the reply.

#121 Pearson

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:30 AM

Hi Fancie, that is correct, they cannot leave their books wherever they want.  I am pretty good friends with the girl across the road, and let her know I am doing it, and that is about it.  If you were able to get the other rep's number, your manager would be able to contact them.
The territory that is my street has been allocated and the rep is not willing to give it up, even though no one I know in that territory gets books delivered (I have spoken to a few people I know in each street).  My manager has gone through the areas this rep has with her - she had over 10!, and has taken a few off her, but not my local area.  She has made it known to her that she has a rep living in her territory and that she knows that it is not being done.  I have just taken up a territory, and it has not had a rep for years, so this will be (hopefully) great for me the territory is about a km away, but until I get my own local area original.gif. Other than that, my customers are generated from DH & my work and my family.

Good Luck

#122 gettin my fance on

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:22 AM

thanks Willow Angel.

My manager called me this morning - apparently the rep was offered a territory only one block further away but didn't want to take up the territory.  Manager had called her but it went unanswered, so said she will call her again to 'sort her out' - my mind boggles!  The first thought that came into my head were men in dark suits sent around to rough her up. LOL.  Obviously I have watched too many B grade movies.

Thanks for everyone's help!

#123 Arcee

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

I dont have a territory as I work full time.  I have been allocated my street  however and sell to family, friends, workmates etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.