Working with the intuition
Write something about the person above you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
957 replies to this topic

#1 *Jen*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:56 AM

original.gif As requested  biggrin.gif

Don't think about it. Just write whatever comes to you about the person that has posted above you.

Have fun.

#2 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:02 AM

You are struggling to ease an addiction, you may not be cold turkey but you are in the process of cutting back on something.

#3 AMPSyd

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

OK, Trudy, do you ice-skate or have you? Or dance or have danced at all?

Also feeling a tribal African energy around you.

Jo.

#4 brazen

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

Jo, do you have green eyes? curly hair? like to read? bookaholic?

aagh, kids calling me  rolleyes.gif

#5 *Jen*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

Spot on Trudy. I am wanting to give up the cigs, but can't go cold turkey, so i have cut down. Whenever i want to have one, i ask myself if i really need this one, right now, and it's taking a LOT of willpower as i really enjoy it soooooo much.

Next person do Brazen not me original.gif

#6 *Donna*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

Brazen is struggling with something at the moment that keeps dragging her down, she knows she needs to let it go but can't quite do that just yet...

#7 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

ddance.gif

#8 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

Donna - keep thinking "balls of steel" about you, perhaps you have a real determination about something?  "Balls of steel" not a negative thing lol, I can have bollocks of steel when the need arises wink.gif

Edited by ~starlight~, 21 August 2009 - 02:14 PM.

#9 cbmummy13

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

Donna - My first thought was "flowers" - either you have fresh flowers around you, or you need to! Something bright and cheerful? Maybe you need cheering up, or just need them to lighten the mood a little original.gif

#10 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:24 PM

Sydprod2001 sorry but I dont dance and I have never been on the ice or even inline skates.

#11 AprilEthereal

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:09 PM

I'm rarely able to do these exercises as my thinking brain automatically kicks in.
But, I'll have a go nevertheless.
The name Margaret came to me and nothing else.  closedeyes.gif

#12 cbmummy13

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

AprilEthereal was that to me? My middle name is Margaret original.gif

#13 brazen

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Donna, yes true. everytime i think i'm over it i realise i'm not really  rolleyes.gif (i want to be wink.gif)

Edited by brazen, 21 August 2009 - 07:04 PM.

#14 *Jen*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

ChickenNuggets - I feel you are searching for something, and trying to seek answers, the answers are already within you, you just have to look deeper original.gif

#15 Guest_keylimepie~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

~starlight~ You were skipped so I'll do you. I feel you're a really positive person, always happy, life of the party literally. I just get really upbeat vibes from your post.

Am I anywhere near close?  unsure.gif

Funny to see this topic tonight. I had a group of people pass me on my walk this arvo. I felt they wanted to ask me something but didn't. I made up the answer in my mind & kept on going. When I was almost back I saw the same group again. They stopped me & asked directions to Manly. As I had predicted.  original.gif  
This sort of stuff usually happens about once a day but you never get to verify it IYKWIM!?! Just thought I'd share.

#16 LunaBlue

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

I can only pick things up from people by being near them or touching them. Its interesting to read this thread though

#17 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

Thank you Keylimepie, and you are spot on, except I'd say I'm mostly happy not always happy LOL!!!!!!!

Funny to see this topic tonight. I had a group of people pass me on my walk this arvo. I felt they wanted to ask me something but didn't. I made up the answer in my mind & kept on going. When I was almost back I saw the same group again. They stopped me & asked directions to Manly. As I had predicted.  
This sort of stuff usually happens about once a day but you never get to verify it IYKWIM!?! Just thought I'd share.

That is so cool!!!  Reminds me when I was walking past this Grandmother and her two grandkids, I looked at the little boy and thought to myself, "wouldn't it be funny if he was a Benny boy too (Ben lol)"... I called out for my Benny who was lagging behind, and she said "how funny, you have a Benny boy too!"

Edited by ~starlight~, 21 August 2009 - 07:07 PM.

#18 AMPSyd

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hi Puss, I see a fairly grounded person in you - but somehow I can't say completely grounded. Maybe there is something still to be done, like an inner question that you still need answered. But I think you are nearly there . The crystals, animals, cats and dogs - just can see them very happy but you aren't completely happy.

Jo.

#19 AprilEthereal

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

ChickenNuggets yes, that was to you as you were the next person. original.gif
ETA, sorry ChickenNuggets, I should have addressed it to you.

Edited by AprilEthereal, 21 August 2009 - 07:45 PM.

#20 Guest_keylimepie~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

So cool Starlight!  original.gif

#21 LunaBlue

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

Hey Jo,

No not happy at all right now. Am fairly grounded most of the time. Just my headspace is not great right now original.gif

#22 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

Here is one for you Puss wink.gif   Have a guess what I have on my lap biggrin.gif

#23 localyokel

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:06 PM

okay i'm not puss - but when i read that i  thought of a cat in your lap and then my son called out as our large dog had crawled up into his lap!  
But part of me thinks it has nothing to do with animals.  
Ali

#24 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

No Ali, you are very much correct!  Well done biggrin.gif

#25 brazen

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

hehe

that must be jen's cue for a what's in the box thread  cool.gif wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.