Working with the intuition
Write something about the person above you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
957 replies to this topic

#26 *Donna*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

Starlight and Chicken Nuggets - you are both correct actually.

There is a situation in my life at the moment which I need to have "Balls of Steel" to get through but I do need to "Lighten Up" about it all as I cannot change it and I have to make the most of a bad situation.

Brazen, glad that I was spot on.  It jumped straight out at me as I can feel turmoil around you regarding this.

#27 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

Thank you Donna!  If only you could have seen those steel balls clanging in my head!  I actually edited out "steely" determination, because I was worried I might offend!!

Hope you can find a balance soon original.gif

#28 alr82

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:10 PM

I realise Starlight has been done already, but I will have a go anyway.

Starlight, I can sense that you are kind and tolerant, you are always willing to help someone, be it a friend or a stranger.

Despite this, I feel that some people often take you for granted. When meeting someone new for the first time they may not get a correct impression of your true personality, as you are often cautious with people until you get to know them better.

Also, you need to trust in yourself more, you know yourself better than you realise.

Anyway, I am not good at this at all, and would  be surprised if any of it is correct blush.gif

#29 alr82

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

I just realised no one had done localyokel, and I was supposed to, so here it is.

localyokel, I keep feeling like there are some major decisions that you have to make soon, that you are really struggling with. You are not sure how to broach the subject with certain people, as you feel they may be critical of you.

Sorry if I am way off blush.gif  

#30 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:01 PM

Amy, are you having issues with your inlaws not your MIL but maybe someone with small children strongly a female child.

#31 alr82

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~ Thankyou. You are kind of right, we are having major problems with my MIL at the moment. As for the IL with the small child I am not too sure who you are referring to. Thank you though original.gif

#32 Quack Quack

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

Sheeky  -  what is it about you that is " Glorious"?  I also get that you have patience in abundance... not for everything but for those things which you know require it. you need some time for yourself at present as you have been spreading yourself too thin with the busy-ness that is surrounding you.
curl up with a good book in a comfy chair and give yourself a break wink.gif

LOL how was that???

#33 longwayhome

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

5 little ducks- I am feeling that you are feeling a little lonely at the moment. Has someone close to you moved away.

#34 Quack Quack

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:03 AM

Kind of, my best friend has started a study course so with study she is busier than ever so our time is changing too.... I guess its a kind of lonliness that comes with adapting to the change.
Well done biggrin.gif

#35 mesa

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:13 AM

I'm not too good with this, but want to give it a try anyway.

toocute - are you having some sort of issues with money, and something to do with your house, in particular the backyard?

#36 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

Amy I wonder if the problem was being shown to me as a female child because your MIL is being sop childish  huh.gif  maybe LOL

LOL 5LD you are all but spot on, Ill come back tonight and fill you in.

#37 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:25 AM

alr82 - you are pretty much correct!  Maybe I'm too much of an open book biggrin.gif

#38 AprilEthereal

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

What about me, I've been totally left out.  bbaby.gif

#39 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:08 AM

Probably totally off AprilEthereal, but when I read your post I got a flash of blond hair and a red beaded necklace ph34r.gif

#40 alr82

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:46 AM

Trudy, yes, childish is spot on!! The only other thing I could think of was we did have a fairly big drama last week with my 13 year old SIL, so it may have also been related to that. I've got to say you are amazing for picking up on that!

#41 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

13 year old SIL
  wink.gif  thats the one.

#42 AprilEthereal

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

Sorry Starlight, no blonde and no red beaded necklace.

#43 Feral_Faylie

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Probably way off as I am not good at this sort of thing. April ethereal i got a forest and dark red velvet, not necessarily connected.

I also got that you aren't really how others see you until they get to know you properly, you don't put up a front, they just expect to see something different so that is what they get.

Edited by Faylie, 24 August 2009 - 05:29 PM.

#44 AprilEthereal

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

Faylie, never doubt yourself (says me who does tongue.gif )

I have a forest at the end of my street. I love forests,love the tranquility and will walk through whenever I can.
I have some red velvet.  years ago J & I made a puppet theatre for our children. The curtains are red velvet.
I also have another piece which I usually keep my cards wrapped in.

As for the rest, I'm not sure, you'd have to consult others  tongue.gif  although I am quite eclectic in many things so that could be true. original.gif

#45 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

Well done Faylie!  No worries AE, was worth an ask!

#46 Guest_keylimepie~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Oh oh (hands up) can someone do me? I was skipped as well. Thanks!  original.gif

#47 Cherubs

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:46 AM

Keylimepie, I get the feeling of someone who takes advice easily, but only if it is given with the right intention, LOL I just felt a wind going past my nose and pictured one of those hold up screens in a bank going up with a clang, this is what you do if you feel something is not given without strings attached.  You are no nonense but very caring and Loving, you will put your all into a person, but if they take advantage you can draw back quickly, you are nobody's fool.  You are content and happy most of the time and enjoy a balance of social time and solitude, but hate to be crowded, you have clear boundaries and are happy with your progress along your path so far.

#48 Guest_keylimepie~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:04 PM

Meg, you're spot on!  mellow.gif
I couldn't have put it better myself.

#49 Cherubs

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

Phew, I have not worked with any of my abilities for months, it feels like years, I was worried I was going to embarass myself LOL, but I felt really pulled in to this thread, so perhaps it is a sign to get my act together and start walking again  wink.gif .

Edited by My Cherubs, 25 August 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#50 Snagglepussed

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:37 PM

I'm not very intutive but if anyone wants to try me......I'm game! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.