Working with the intuition
Write something about the person above you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
957 replies to this topic

#51 ullyoop

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

Can anyone join in?

Could someone tell me something about me?

Please

#52 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:28 PM

Hi Meg!

I'll do you seeing as you've been skipped!

Keep getting "ducks in a row" like you're in a really good place at the moment regarding your place in the world, but has it been a struggle to get there, like you've "paid a price" so to speak..

#53 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

I'll do yours too Meg, you work in the back room of an RSL, you have a guide that is a bit of a lady boy and he  thinks it's a total crack up to pop up in peoples dreams looking like a hard working mans man LOL he has give you the ability to pop into my dreams and predict a pregnancy and I feel is pretty proud of himself.
I knew there was a reason I felt I had to contact you all those months ago wink.gif

#54 Cherubs

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

Oh Starlight you sort of have me there, I want to say yes I do feel in that place or at least I am close to getting there, but I daren't believe it because in recent months I have felt I am there only to get knock on my a*se yet again  cool.gif , I'll get back to you in a while  biggrin.gif .

OOOO I was just about to hit reply when my screen started scrolling again, to see your reply Trudy LOL, yep he is smug, but then he always is, all knowing sorta swells his head, but ya gotta love him especially bringing that kind of prediction, it shows his gorgeous side to a tee.  OOOh we are both having tears now, good ones  wub.gif  cclap.gif .

Congratulations sweetheart.

Edited by My Cherubs, 25 August 2009 - 02:22 PM.

#55 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

Contacting you all those months ago is the best example of following my intuition I could ever have. Did he mention anything to you back then I wonder?

#56 Cherubs

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:29 PM

LOL not at all I was perplexed and ended up thinking it had something to do with remote viewing as you are so good at it, obviously he wanted to be the Star of this one  rolleyes.gif  laughing2.gif .

Edited by My Cherubs, 25 August 2009 - 02:29 PM.

#57 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:39 PM

Well tell him a very deeply felt thank you from me original.gif

Edited by ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~, 25 August 2009 - 02:40 PM.

#58 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

I don't think it will be too long then Meg!  Is there some project of yours nearing completion?

#59 sweetiepop

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (chipmunksliveintrees @ 25/08/2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone join in?

Could someone tell me something about me?

Please

You have a family, you are not particularly extroverted, and are thinking about study/learning. I see you surrounded by the colours gold and green (but the green bit might be just the trees bit in your name). I see purple too?

I'm not actually psychic- but this is fun.  Is anybody?  I hope I haven't ruined it!

Edited by Daniv, 25 August 2009 - 03:00 PM.

#60 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

I'm not actually psychic- but this is fun. Is anybody? I hope I haven't ruined it!

Everyone is, and no you haven't! Tounge1.gif

#61 sweetiepop

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:52 PM

then give me one starlight!

#62 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

I'll give it a go Dani!  Sensing legal matters of some sort, perhaps something to do with a house, or maybe you or moving??  Seeing you struggling to find balance at the moment?

#63 sweetiepop

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:10 PM

Legal matters-house-yes.  Balance- trying hard to concentrate at work but find myself drifting onto EB. Quite emotional atm.

thanks starlight!

#64 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

Legal matters-house-yes. Balance- trying hard to concentrate at work but find myself drifting onto EB. Quite emotional atm.

bbighug.gif

#65 Snagglepussed

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

Anyone want to do me???? I'm feelnig lonely! LOL

#66 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

Who did you do Girolama? You have to have a go before we "do" you LOL.

#67 AprilEthereal

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Girolama, you could do Faylie as she hasn't been done yet.
SMT- congrats to you (if I read that rightly) original.gif

#68 Guest_~starlight~_*

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

Sorry jumped the gun a bit blush.gif

#69 Cherubs

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

Awwwww come on Shakey, we are striving for unconditional Love, let's not make rules we should leave that to the pollies LOL.  Besides some people may need to feel a little more comfortable before they are ready to have a go themselves.

#70 ~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

Just trying to encourage people too jump in and go with it, they never know what might happen. It's friendly force Meg I'm a nice girl original.gif

#71 ~ZiggyStardust~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

This is for Miss Faylie   biggrin.gif

I am just picturing you, your partner, two kids just beaming with big cheesy grins .... like this  biggrin.gif and warmth, happiness and protection.  Gawd that probably sounds slightly obtuse but I'm just getting four of you (family?) on green green grass, smiling as brightly as you can... ??

#72 gumby

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

~Sh3ekY M0nKeY TaMeR~ - The name Katrina popped into my head when I read your username.  Does that mean anything??

I've just started getting into the more spiritual side of myself, my sister got me into healing stones and she is incredible intuitive, if I have no talent I'm at least going to start meditating!!

Edited to say it took me so long to post that Ziggy came in.  I hope I haven't stuffed this up now!

Edited by gumby, 25 August 2009 - 04:56 PM.

#73 Cherubs

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

You are a nice girl  tthumbs.gif , but I can remember a time when I was so worried everyone would laugh at me, so I am a little protective  bbighug.gif .

Of course not Gumby, we can all ask again if we have been overlooked.  Been a long time girl,how you be?

Edited by My Cherubs, 25 August 2009 - 05:05 PM.

#74 Feral_Faylie

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Oooh, thanks ZS.  We have been making an effort to get to the park more often for DS, he doesn't get enough interaction with other kids and he loves it so he's happy ad that makes the rest of us happy.  We also have a decent sized garden that is very green at the moment from the rain.  In bad need of a mow too, but every weekend for the last month its been raining biggrin.gif

Any luck it's indicative of DH getting a job that's not 250k away, we will be grinning like loons then laugh.gif hands.gif

#75 gumby

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Not too bad now, we had a run of really bad things happening but it seems to finally be turning around slowly now, how are you and the kids going??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.