#151 SimplySweet

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

Paige

Hope she has a lovely day today Danni
And that the sun comes out for her party on Sunda
y

#152 Purple_Gecko

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

When is Bretts appointment Kristy?? ANd what time does Ryan go in tomorrow?? I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Please let me know how he goes....send me sms or something.
Love you
Syl

#153 Purple_Gecko

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

meliss
thank you so much for neekys pres. I added pics on amandas account on fb of her cooking. I will have to add some velcro on the hat.....we cant do it up but it is soooooooo cute. I will take a pic of her in her pjs tonight.
Love you
Syl.

#154 SimplySweet

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

#155 SimplySweet

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

Sorry it took be too long to post them Danni  blush.gif   I finally uploaded pics from my camera today
Thankyou again, just perfect  wub.gif

(gee they don't allow you to post many pics)

#156 SimplySweet

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

Then she got another present (they came together)

Edited by SimplySweet, 19 October 2009 - 03:55 PM.

#157 SimplySweet

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

Thankyou Syl
She just loved them  wub.gif

Edited by SimplySweet, 19 October 2009 - 03:54 PM.

#158 SimplySweet

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:02 PM

Admission time is 1pm tomorrow. Has to fast from 8am  glare.gif sad.gif  
Going to be a tough day for him
Had to juggle kids. B is getting off early and picking up T from school. And Dani's dh is picking up J and taking him home.Lis is going to cc for the avo.  We won't be home until tea time.Ad can't get off work.   B will have to walk to his physio on his own (not far from home luckily)
Thurs avo we have J's appt with St C to meet principal and special needs co-ordinator. B is going to have to get off 20mins early again to watch kids (need to keep Ryan home this week) . Can't take them all to that appt anyway.  
Friday B has his spinal appt in the morning in the city. Clashes with Lis's kindy so am hoping to ask a friend to pick her up so she doesn't have to miss it
One of them weeks

Will sms you tomorrow for sure

#159 Purple_Gecko

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

i loved the shorts Kristy...i saw them and went they are lis straight away hahahaa.
OMG what a day for everyone tomorrow. poor bubby having to fast from 8. so much easier when they are first up. Stupid hospitals Tounge1.gif

#160 My Four Boys

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:39 PM

Afternoon

Kristy- I will be thinking of Ryan and you tomorrow. Praying it all goes well and makes a difference for him

Had the kids home on a pupil free day today.

Well i'd better go get some tea organised. Hope everyone is well.

#161 ~Danni~

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

Kristy~ Youre very welcome original.gif Glad she liked them, I loved the tee shirt, I thought "yep, that is Alyssa" grin.gif  Good luck with Ryan's proceedure tomorrow, its awful how they have to fast, poor things.

Thanks everyone for Paige's birthday wishes.  We have an appoinment tomorrow for Paige with Endocrinology and Diabetes at the Childrens Hospital.  After her hypoglycemic seizure in hospital, our Paed wants it investigated further.  Even though they have done some investigating, Paed's not satisfied.

Here is Paige and her Birthday Gift from Syl (birthday buddy)

Edited by ~EyeOfTheStorm~, 19 October 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#162 Purple_Gecko

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:40 AM

danni
it is good that he wants to make sure.

Kristy
thinking of you and ryan today. I hope bretts appt goes well too and he can start on the road to recovery.

#163 Bloomer

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:18 AM

Happy belated 4th Birthday Paige..

Was my nieces 18th birthday yesterday as well.

We are going fine DH is still in texas spending all those Aussie dollars.  I honestly can't think of anything for him to buy.. He has bought the girls a dress each.. After putting the washing on just then they have heaps of dresses..

Better get ourselves moving for Grace's first day back at school, glad to say I can finally see her knees in her summer uniform(size 4)

#164 My Four Boys

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:44 AM

Morning

Kristy- Thinking of Ryan and you today.

Cathy- Wow our boys have been back at school for a few weeks now.

Danni- Paige is so adorable. How is she now? Good luck for her appt today.

Syl- How is Ben now? Has it eased at all?

I have been so busy as all DH's family are coming up in the next few weeks. So much spring cleaning to do. I'm so glad I don't have to organise a party anymore original.gif

I am still waiting on Jeremy's results. Getting a little angry now as they said they would have the result soon after the event.

Better go do some more. Hope everyone is well.

#165 ~Danni~

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

Evening

Took Paige to see the Endocrinologist today and the good news is that we dont need to see them again, but the bad news is that she has fallen completely off the charts cry1.gif and its all because of the effing coeliac disease rant.gif The Dr has pushed for them to get her in earlier for the biopsy but her Gastro doesnt have any openings till bloody well November 18 when she is sheduled to go in!  They have put her as URGENT so  hopefully if there is a cancellation then she will be number 1 priority!

Im really sorry if Ive mentioned all this before, I honestly dont know what Im on about at the moment, Im so upset and worried! the poor little girl is malnourished cry1.gif I wish I could stop giving her gluten now, I really do but I cant! sad.gif  sad.gif  Im sorry for me woe is me posts of late, Im sure youre all sick of me whining about Paige's health sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.